Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm
Ringo nodded and got up, knowing what she said had been true. She looked at her phone once more. "Oh well, since it seems I've gotten the answers I wanted, I'll leave. Ringo walked out the door and shut it behind her. "Oh dear, it seems I have forgotten to shut Kevin's window!" she said purposely louder than she needed to, "I sure hope Kevin doesn't sneak out the window to go see his new girlfriend. Who's at the mall. You know the one down town. It's only like twenty minutes away. I certainly hope he doesn't since mom and I are going to be so busy we might not even notice!" Ringo said before happily skipping back to the couch to finish her homework.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm
Kevin was silent for a minute, then quickly finished up his homework and headed out, leaving a note behind saying 'Went out to grab some milk, we've been getting low.', just in case.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm
Ringo opened Kevin's door, just a smidgen, to see if he had left yet. Spotting that his room was indeed empty she went back to see what her mother was doing.
----------------
At the mall the girls were sitting at the food court, talking about nothing particular important. Ashley tried to drone out the trivial bull s**t, Natasha was trying to resist the urge to run to the nearest restroom for a smoke, and Michelle was wondering if Nick was had to work that day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 pm
Kevin had reached the mall quickly and was walking around, looking for a good clothing store as well as Ashley. He might as well look for somewhere to get a pair of pants that were better for running once he had some money.

Emily was studying in her room.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm
Courtney sighed and rested her head on the table. "This isn't really making me feel any better... So much for that idea." she said fiddleing with her hair.
Cici rested her chin in her hand, and her elbow on the table next to Courtney, "You aren't even trying to get back out there, there's a group of cute guys over there, you could get a date with all of them. In the same week." she explained, pointing with her free hand.
Michelle smiled, "Yeah, why don't you go over there?" she asked, but when Courtney didn't move she got up herself and went over there. Michelle quickly returned with the boys, "Courtney, this is Kyle, Rob, Omar and Dillion. Guys, this is my firned Courtney. She likes cute stuffed animals, the color pink, romance movies, pastries and getting plowed by hot guys." she explained. The guys all smiled at Courtney. "Hey there," one of them, Omar, finally said.
Ashley and Natasha just stared at the scene laying out before them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm
Kevin saw the group in the food court and steered way clear after seeing Courtney and Cici.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm
Courtney continued to talk to Omar, it didn't take too long for them to start planing a date.
Ashley rolled her eyes and turned away from the situation. She spoted Kevina and glared at him, 'GO AWAY' she mouthed at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 pm
Kevin motioned for her to come over and went around the corner to out of sight of the others.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm
Ashley rolled her eyes and stayed in her seat. She watched Omar and Courtney talk a while longer before getting up, 'I can't take this anymore... 10 minutes and she's already fine with the idea of sleeping with him! Even Kevin has to be better than this...' Ashley thought to herself as she got up, "I'll be right back ladies, I have to... go powder my nose!" she said as she went behind the corner where Kevin had gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 pm
Kevin was waiting for her, "Hey."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 pm
"Well, what do you want?" Ashley asked with a bit of an attitude, she crossed her arms and scowled at Kevin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 pm
"I was browsing the shops and saw you and wondered if you would maybe want to get together for some studying sometime?" Kevin said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:25 pm
Ashley only became more annoyed after Kevin had spoken, "Something is seriously wrong with you..." she said, "You have no idea how to interact with girls, and I get that, I sympathize with that too, but! Don't you dare try some stupid s**t like that on me!" Ashley put her hands on her hips and shot a fierce glance at Kevin, "You want to study? Don't treat me like I'm some stupid blond bimbo!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 pm
"S-S-Sorry, I-I didn't mean anything like that... I-I mean, I-I don't think your a bimbo, or stupid... I-I sh-should just be quiet now, shouldn't I?..." Kevin stammered nervously.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:32 pm
"Yes, yes you should." Ashley said as her face softened slightly, "now stop being so nerveous and cute; it maes it very hard to stay angry with you." Ashley turned her back to Kevin and contimplated whether or not she should just go back to her friends.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games