Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:15 am
*ENTERS IN*
What on Earth has been going on here?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:13 pm
I think everyones starting to cotton on that Psyzapp is slang for pyromania!! xd  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:46 pm
*Sprinklers revive. Sputtering* Oh sure one flaming Dr. Pepper its it *Hand a blow torch and liquor and Dr. Pepper to Katana.

Gilda, we've been wondering what happened to the boys too.. paddles soap and whips didn't help, Falling and calling for a doctor didn't help, so we were trying the fire approach. If they are hurt we could play doctor... twisted

Psyzapp, look a male! lets catch him before he vanishes again!

Ayami, we are in need of male supervision, want to help us?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:36 pm
I'm on it! *Throws a net over Stumble.* Quick, let's tie him to a chair so he can't get away. *Hog ties Stumble to a chair*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:41 pm
*Looks at the reclining chair that Psyzapp is tying Stumble to* Well at least hecan't complain of being mistreated twisted *Double checks the knots and tightness.* Great job my friend. I'll get us drinks all around and find the feathers, and whips.

Stumble if you know of others I'll allow you a few phone calls. *Gets drinks for all and sits on stumbles lap*

((I'll be in and out starting tomorrow, watching kids form after noon til sometime Sat.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:14 pm
Now no "funny business" Stumble or I'll have to rough you up! *Leans over Stumble and looks him right in the eyes while raising one eyebrow* You'd best be a good boy and behave or there will be trouble.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 pm
*Raises a brow at the latest goings on* My, that may explain why those boys went in to hiding... ninja Do I smell scorched hair? *Flips the lights and peers round the floor for bodies.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
Good thing I got the tile up, at least the roof won't go up in flames again. Shakes his shaggy head.

What'd you ladies do to the roofers? They were down here to wash up for lunch and now I can't find 'em anywhere.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:37 am
Maybe they are playing hide and seek. ninja *picks up whip and starts tip toeing around to seek out the roofers* OH ROOFERS…ROOFERS…I KNOW YOU'RE HERE SOMEWHERE…COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE…IGGIES AND I WANT TO PLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:12 am
Pst... Wretched! Help me outta this chair buddy!! Get me outta here please!!! gonk  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:56 am
I knew they had to be around! I saw them go up to the roof.... *Eyes Wretched, then at the other reclining chair, then glances at the net near by....*

Hi Wretched, Nice to meet you *Snags teh net and hides it behind her back* We heard rumors there were cabana boys or male nursees... but then even the bar tender left... and we thought we could.... uh.... yea, help you and the boys... unwind. ::Innocent face::: Want a drink? Lunch?

:: razz st Psyzapp let me know if you catch wind of where the boys went... we could still toss some bubbles in the hottub and help all our handymen and boys clean up, but lets see how they respond, might have to use force:::  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:05 pm
Yeah, that's it…we want to help the boys. wink *starts slowly moving closer to Wretched and winks at Iggies* You and your crew must need some nourishment after so much hard work. *bats eyelashes and hides whip behind back*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:11 pm
*Winks back at Psyzapp, inching closer* I ould whip up a bunch of steaks I saw in the back... I think I saw a grill for bbq, some potato salad, beers or what ever is your desire wink Plus cookies and cakes.

Then a nice soak in the tub, we will help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:18 pm
OH YES! *inching closer to Wretched* We will make a feast fit for kings…all the beer your heart desires…nice soak in the hot tub. *inching closer to Wretched* Doesn't that sound nice.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:42 pm
*Psyzapp gets close enough to Wretched and shoves him into the nearby recliner* GET HIM IGGIES!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games