Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:10 am

"That's okay." he said, smiling. "I guess I kind of, overreacted earlier. It's just that, my dad died a little while ago, and this place was his life. Not that he ignored us, but the Cafe was really special to him. It's been in our family for generations. After dad died, Maria inherited it." he explained, trying to cover up how much it hurt to talk about his dad. "Enough about me. How're you?" he asked, eager to change the subject.
"What? Oh, People Magazine. Normally I hate stuff like this, but this issue looked good." she said, shuffling through the pages.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:07 pm

"oh im so sorry.... well im doing good" stands up and gives Aiden a kiss on the cheek "I know that wont make up for being a jerk, but i hope it will help"
"wow, people magazine is confusing to me.... what is the issue about?"

waffles4dinner

Solarnox

Otherworldly Mage

24,690 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:16 pm

Key sighed "dark can you ask someone to bring me some more tea" She asked Dark with the same emotionless voice.
Dark grumbled and walked to the counter "Hey can any of you bring her some tea please?" He asked, while scratching his head with his paw.
When Dark left Key's notebook fell on the floor she didnt notice it cause her head was laying in her arms on the table
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:16 pm

"okay, one tea coming right up! *begins to think to himself* "i think that i'll make this tea like a "normal" person today..." after a few minuest the tea was ready."here you go key! oh, you dropped this" hands key her note book "do you mind me asking you whats in it?"

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Aiden blushed at Kaarna's kiss. "It, uh, makes up for it more than you can know." he said, sheepishly. "Do you want to sit by the window?" he asked, jerking his head toward the armchairs in the front.
"Anne Hathaway and her con-man ex-boyfriend, I think." she said, glancing at the cover.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 pm

"yeah sure." said kaarna in a happy tone. gets up with Aiden and walk to the windows "you wanna site here" *giggles*
"wow... SHE HAS AN EX!?!?!?!"

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:27 pm

Aiden smiled and sat down in one of the huge armchairs. "God, this thing is like a sofa." he exclaimed, as there was room for at least one more person beside him.
The witch giggled. "Uh, yeah, now she does. What? You had high hopes involving her?" she asked, jokingly.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:28 pm

yggdra_fighter
"yeah sure." said kaarna in a happy tone. gets up with Aiden and walks to the windows "you wanna sit here?" *giggles*
"wow... SHE HAS AN EX!?!?!?!"

waffles4dinner

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:34 pm

"no... i didnt even know she was old enough to date! one minute she was a princes and the next she has a ex-convict bf!!?!?!?!?!?! she really let her self go..."
"yeah, i guess they are like sofas! sits down right next to Aiden "soo...." she says in a girly tone"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:05 am

walks over to the pastry case and gets a cookie and thne sits down by Maria " I havent eaten all day soooo..."begins to nibble like a girble on is cookie.

waffles4dinner

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:08 am

Maria rolled her eyes. "She didn't know he was a con-man. Besides, the Princess Diaries movies were a while ago. She was in Get Smart, The Devil Wears Prada, Ella Enchanted, Becoming Jane...Quite a few movies." she said, nodding. The young woman watched Yggdra take a cookie out of the case. "You have to pay for that, you know."
"What?" he asked, turning toward her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 am

"yeah I know... i put some money in the register"
"so what do you whnat to talk about now?" kaarna asked with curiosity.
leans over and whispers to Aiden "hey, what do you think of yggdra? are you and him friends?"

waffles4dinner

waffles4dinner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:06 am

"i didnt even know that anne hathaway IS LIKE 30 YEARS till yester day! i gues im the worlds most un-informed person ever... GO ME!"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:53 am

"Okay." she said, choosing not to say anything about his last comment.
Aiden crinkled his nose. "He's okay," he started, "I don't really know him that well." he finished.

Methodless Madness

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games