Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:56 pm
"But what if we need it for later. What about my leg Mcneil?" Madi moaned and thrust the case at Chaos. Madi winced and stood up on her cast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:11 am
"Your leg is nothing compared to your life. I'll get another kit at the village." As the kit is handed over to a theif I walk away. "Madi we be out of here now! Before they change there minds." McNeil grabs Madi in a haste to leave the bandits with what they came for.  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:59 am
"Ok Mcneil." Madi grumbles and limps along on her cast with her tail swaying from side to side. When they were out of sight from the theif she turned around and hugged McNeil.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:03 am
chaos open the pakage it is powerful herb and two new poison dart."yep it is right to get rid yuu and whole ANBU squad unit"said chaos dissappear in tree.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Manpug

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:17 pm
McNeil says "Pull yourself together we're not out of the woods yet. If Im right there are a lot of long named medications in that kit they took. Unless there is a pharmacist among them, they would be wise avoid injecting themselves with any of it. After all they don't know whats an anti-venom to graval." Some time has past and the sand village is in sight. "Look the village is no more than a half days walk. We might run into a patrol if we're lucky and take us there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:24 pm
"i'm sorry McNeil." Madi continued to walk along with ease. Her cast was completely worn down on the bottom off her foot and it was starting to really hurt.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:29 pm
dark was at sand village with three sand patrol and rush in to McNeil head"ow that hurt what head made of stone"said dark.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Madi looked so surprised at the attack but knew it would happen sooner or later.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:44 pm
Yuu created shadow clones and the other Anbu appeared next to her and created as much shadow clones as they can and nodded at Yuu.
Yuu smiled at them and kept her guard up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 pm
dark look up and saw same cat girl and werid man."so u two r people bring package"said dark with sand ninja village.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:27 am
Madi nodded looking down at her cast wincing at the sight that her foot was bleeding in many different place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:23 am
McNeil looks at them with sigh of releaf "Its about time we bumped into some friendlys. Can one of you carry her to the village, she needs atending too. As for the package... it was taken by theives with a leader by the name Chaos, right Madi?" he looks at her as the name he was not to shoure about. "There is one thing that is redeaming about it. After the first run in with the ninja's I hid the main vial." One of the ninja's with Dark ask where it is and I say "Well you see I swallowed it hole. I rapped the vial in an anti-acid and shuved it down my throut. In about a days time with the help of laxitives I'll poop it out!"  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:38 am
Madi giggled a little but was really impressed with McNeil.He seems so in charge and has complete control of things She thought.She wiped the dirt off her cast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:54 pm
"that man say chaos that is dark older brother but he was be dead"said ninja of sand.dark carry madi to sand village.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm
Yuu summoned a small wolf and let it carry a message to find Dark and give the message that Chaos is alive and is trying to get Nani.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games