Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekoimii

Otherworldly Neko

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:49 am
Name: Georgia, but a lot of people just refer to me as Neko. 3nodding Whichever you prefer!
Orientation: Heterosexual.
Hobbies: Drawing, Writing, Listening to music, Roleplaying, Singing (badly and spontaneously).
Weakness: Food. Definitely food.
Pets: Seven dogs!

It's nice to find an LGBT group that's so inclusive of everybody – as it should be. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:33 am
Name: London Rose
Orientation: Lesbehonest
Things To Know: Not friendly until i've known you for a while (Fair warning)

Vice Captain of Squid Squad  

Schlachthof

Profitable Smoker

Whoopix

Feral Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:11 pm
Name:Kein
Orientation razz ansexual
Hobbies:Collecting dolls and pocket watches, Drawing, studying, eating
Weaknesses:Kind people, plants, and animals.
Pets razz omeranian/Chihuahua/Daschund named Levi but also goes by Prince  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:17 am
Name: Thi
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobby: Game, Lift weight,Muay Thai sweatdrop playing guitar, football!(soccer)
Pet: Bunny
Like: Ice Cream, Mint, Rilakkuma, Anime, Music
Dislike: Jing leed (cricket)

From Thailand whee  

Tefutefu

HerMagic

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:43 am
Name: Roxie(also known as PB or PB&J)
Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: writing, reading, playing video games,drawing,browsing internet,etc.
Weakness:food. cuteness. dolls,animals,board games.
Pets:cats, dogs, imaginary dragon. (lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:53 pm
Name: Pixie
Orientation:Lesbian
Hobbies:Running,cooking,poetry,art
Weakness: Chocolate stressed
Pets:4 cats,3 dogs,Gecko,turtles

PixelatedReality

Shy Kitten

indefectible

Dapper Sex Symbol

13,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:05 pm
Hey everybody! How have I not joined this Guild before *-*

I'm Lee and i'm FTM
I like drawing, I actually do avi art and I have a Deviantart.
A link to that is in my signature.
I like Anime, but I don't watch a lot of Anime
I just obsess over like one or two at a time.

I love making OC's, and drawing them with other OC's ;>

Anyway that's me, PM me if you wanna know more.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:24 pm
Name: Sam
Orientation: gay
Hobbies: I love playing video games, especially on ps1/ps2/pc. I also paint/draw, play chess, skateboard/rollerblade
Fav Games: Zelda, Dragon Quest, FF, Golden Eye, Spyro, Elder Scrolls ect ect
I don't like: Cricket days or footy days or spiders
Pets: two rats, one straight haired one curly and one cat (funny pic of me and him on my pro lol)
I go to school in England but I'm in California right now for summer holiday and in that time zone >.<

jonesboy13

Cannabean

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:39 am
Name- Canna
Age- 22
Orientation- Pansexual
Hobbies- Making Avis, Anime, Gaming, and Flirting
Weakness- Tacos, Beautiful Women, Adorable Men, and Avi-arts
Pets- A cat the believe its a dog, a dog that thinks the cat is a dog, and a dog that thinks the cat
needs therapy
Extra- I'm a mute meaning I can't speak, also I don't understand personal space so I will randomly hug and/or kiss people for no good reason c:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:34 pm
Hey everyone smile

I'm male, 21.

I'm publicly strait, but I think some articles I've read on Gynephilia would probably be more accurate to me as they allow for my occasional attraction to some men that are more on the feminine side.

Also my gender identity is something I didn't put much thought into until much later than most due to crippling depression, but I'm becoming more and more comfortable with Androgynous. Basically for me that just means I connect with both genders really well and have traits of both in my behaviour. This has only really served to cause me problems but I can't really seem to stop being that way even when I've tried. But honestly this is more of a problem for guys I know who want me to be more masculine than it is for most the girls I know, the latter are usually fairly happy with me.

I'm also an Otaku. Which may as well be a sexual orientation for all the deflecting it does. But mostly I'm into Anime. I do love manga, and a handful of them, but not to the extend that someone who actively read them would. I have also been into american comics (image, dc, aspen, marvel, probably in that order). I'm trying to self-teach myself Japanese because I want to go to Kyoto and Akihabara when I am done with Uni (I study Psychology). But that won't be for another 6yrs I think by the time I do masters as well. The self-teaching is a slow process, especially when I'm not very consistent, so I am going to take proper classes before going. I hate the idea of going someplace and not being able to talk to anyone.

I'm also really into gaming. Mainly RPGs (surprised?). I want to rebuy a PSVita due to the influx of jRPGs that've been pushed for it in the last couple of years. Though lately I've been playing ESO and replaying a new character on Skyrim.

My music tastes are pretty varied. I'm mostly open to anything provided it's not country, and provided there's been honest effort put in to the lyrics (if there's lyrics). This pretty much rules out pop as a rule, with many exceptions. My favourite genre at the moment is probably Symphonic Metal (Nightwish, In This Moment) and some japanese bands that are similar though they sometimes call it space-opera (Office Lacrox, Versailles). Also the singer from Versailles (now disbanded, he's solo) started following me on Twitter recently which made my day... or my month probably. That guy was born to be on stage, the level of theatrics alone trump anything I've ever seen with my own eyes.  

Felkyr

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Evanescent Shadow

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:06 pm
Hello, I'm new to this guild. Literally just found it about an hour ago. I'm a little worried I may have joined a dead guild but... whatever. Heh. Wouldn't be the first.

You can call me Evan. I'm nineteen and pansexual. I'm also transgender for the most part, as I prefer the male pronoun but I'm some-what closeted in real life so I won't bother to correct someone if they call me otherwise. I'm also single but gaian married to my friend Death_Goddess_Akito.

My main hobbies consist of playing video games (on either PC or PS3), binge watching series on Netflix, and role-playing.

My top three fandoms right now are The Walking Dead (TWD), Supernatural (SPN), and... Youtube with PewDiePie and ChaoticMonki.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:39 pm
Name: Neon
Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: Drawing, eating, sleeping and cooking/baking
Weaknesses: Ice cream cake, sleeping during the day
Pets: I used to have a kitten name Bella but she ran away during my sophomore year.

Neon Mayhem

Sparkly Otaku

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Market Browser 100

SparkyTheRainbowUnicorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:31 pm
Hello! My name is Lori.
I am twenty years old, about to be twenty-one in three weeks. c;
I am a lesbian.
My hobbies are drawing, reading, watching movies (horror movies are my favorite). Going go karting, paint balling, and laser tagging.
My weaknesses are lasagna, pizza, spaghetti (yes I love food, lol.) Dogs, blue eyes, and beautiful women,
I had a dog, her name is Caramel. Due to not being able to spend time with her, I gave her to my girlfriends next door neighbor. So I still see her every weekend.
If anyone wants to talk, feel free to pm me!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:34 pm
My name is Cassiel, but all of my friends call me Cass.
I am a male Bisexual.
Hobbies would be gaming, writing, reading, movie watching, riding, hiking and enjoying the outdoors. I guess designing avatars might count? My favorite computer games are Saints Row, Skyrim, Sims 3. I really like MMOs, but since I like playing with other people. I don't usually play if I have no one to play with. I do have league cause I was asked to get it...bleh
Weaknesses I guess would be stuffed Animals, rats, conversations, someone who will sing blink-182 songs too me. Haha
Pets: I have 17 rats and a bird. I really want a skunk and I would love to have a dog.
Extra: I am basically looking for friends who are LGBT. I do not know many people who are. I kind of didn't come out until I was a bit older. Kind of feel like I missed out on a lot.  

misha coIIins

Melty Angel

NyxiaGrace13

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:40 pm
Name: Cadie
Orientation: Lesbian (Closeted to only my father and his family)
Hobbies: Singing, Art, Writing, Reading
Weaknesses: Coffee, Cats, Girls in (big) sweaters or/and glasses
Pets: Two cats, named Baby Grey and Callie  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games