Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:59 am
Diz dived out of the window of the room landing on the ground with a thud, as he hit the ground he rolled forwards then proceeded to sprint off into the night. After five minutes he stopped in a dark alley he stretched slightly and looked for the closest man hole. Walking through the alley Diz spotted a man hole and dived straight down it, he landed feet first in ankle deep water and sniffed around for a moment. Well lady luck must be with me, no smell. Now which way was it? He thought to himself as he looked down the tunnels, remembering the way around wasn't as easy as people thought. He set off at a jog heading for his warehouse HQ this was the perfect time to finish setting it up. Diving left and right as he travelled through the sewers Diz avoided hitting the low hanging pipes, barely, which would have taken his head off. After fifteen minutes of running Diz finally stopped and looked at the man hole cover above him. "This should be it..." He mumbled to himself as he climbed up the ladder and pushing the man hole cover from its place. Looking round quickly he saw the warehouse and pulled himself onto the street before replacing the man hole cover and darting off. As he ran through the warehouse almost all of his followers were still there working and repairing the damage that had occured last time he was there. Diz stopped as he reached his private room inside the warehouse, slowly he pushed open the door and walked inside and closed the door behind him then sat in the chair behind his desk. So what shall be my next plan of action?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:58 am
Christopher flew through the window and landed as neat as you please on the the far side of the room, as the hooded thing appered on the other side both where looking at Dazeray with interest, Christopher still had the maggot filled friut in one hand "in answer to your question, yes yes it can" he said and then simply took another bite from the fruit  

Wildear17

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:27 pm
Atlanta sighed and took off her jacket, tossing it at Dazeray. "Diz is.. not here. We shouldn't be either, after that, and we can't exactly go out with you looking like that." she said, glancing through the glass of the window. "Hurry and put that on, we gotta get somewhere safe. I got a pad that ain't too shabby. Come on, we haven't got all day."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:58 pm
Dazeray nodded and pulled the jacket on. Kimo shifted and she climbed on his back, laying her head on his furry neck. Kimo took off into a run, Atlanta in the lead.

((I'll be gone for two days on a trip, bye!))  

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:03 pm
Atlanta ran towards the hotel and, shoving the desk man aside as he tried to stop Kimo. Coming to the room she skipped the lock and turned the handle easily. stepping in, she eyed Kimo. "I suggest returning to normal size. The room is not big enough to hold the, er, larger you." she said shoving the bag aside to clear the chair for Dazeray. "Did you even think before you killed all those people? I mean, come on, that was so wrong! You can't do that in public!" she said, slightly annoyed. "Unless you plan on runnin from the cops, you gotta do that somewhere no one can see it clearly! Now the cops will be all over MY a** again! Granted, this time as an accomplice, but I am not goin to have to break out of jail again!" she said, slightly embarassed. "Stay here, you're probably gonna need more than that pudding cup tonight, and in my current state I don't tend to keep it around here." she said, walking out the door. Seeing the guy from earlier on the floor with someone over him she walked forward. "What happened here she asked, smiling slightly. "Some chick with purple hair and dressed in-" he looked up. "-l-llea-lea..." she smirked and picked him up. "Leather? Yea, it's best for destroying puny bugs." she dropped him and headed out to a snack machine. When she came back to the room she held up her prizes. "I have foo-ood! Your favorite, moonpies!" she said, cringing as more evidence that she knew Dazeray slip out."Look, we need to talk, do you, um, remember me? Like, at all? I mean, you must remember something. You used the nickname. But I guess my question really is, how much do you remember?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 am
Diz sat in the room silently contemplating what he was going to do, trying to find Valis would probably be a waste of time at the moment. "Damn it!" He shouted as he hit the desk with the palms of both hands, the second his hands touched the surface of the desk it exploded and chunks of wood sprayed all over the room. He walked out of the door back into the main warehouse stopping a few feet outside the door. "Someone get me a new desk. Mine had a mishap." He shouted before walking off up a set of stairs which led to a small walk way that was attached to another room on the second floor. Walking through the doors of the room on the second floor Diz looked at the two men standing there as they argued about trivial matters that he really didn't care about. "Stop arguing! I need you two to go and collect the protection payments from our 'clients'. Understood?" The men said nothing and scurried off out of the door, Diz grinned as he looked round the room. He walked over to the layout plans for the defences of the warehouse and the secruity patrol routes. "Perfect."

Nutrino Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:21 am
"Are they ready yet?" Diz asked impatiently.

"Yessir! We are just waiting on your orders to activate them." Came a reply from one of the many people in the room.

"Good, do it!" He ordered without skipping a heartbeat.

"Automated defense units online, checking status... Status checks complete. Activating drones now. Drones activated. Activating stationary weapon installations. Stationary weapons installations activated. Defense systems operational." Came the female voice from the computer that rang through the entire warehouse.

"Now we are ready. When is the shipment due to arrive?" Diz asked looking over the crowded room waiting for an answer.

"One hour. We already have most of it and once this shipment is in we will only need the last three items to complete it."

"Excellent." Diz said as he opened the door to leave the room. "You know what to do." Walking out of the door he left the group to carry on with whatever tasks he had set for them and headed to inspect the defense units.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:11 am
I LIKE CHOCULET MILK!!!!!!  

The Sexie Moleman

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:57 am
*dangles gallon of chocolate milk over head* JOIN US, OH CHOCOLATY ONE!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 am
Seth walked down the seemingly empty streets along with his four man armed guard unit on his way to deliver the last package he had today. "I should've got someone else to deliver this one." Seth grumbled to one of the men walking beside him.

"You expect problems?" The man asked quite calmly. "Besides don't you know this client?" He continued as they walked into the warehouse district of the city.

"Yes I do know our client and that is the problem." Seth replied looking at the guard. "Let's just say I doubt he'll be happy to see it's me and that's why I doubt this'll go as smoothly as usual." Seth looked back towards the warehouses ahead of them and let out a small sigh. Not good, not good at all. He thought to himself, they walked silently the rest of the way to their destination.

"Halt! State your name, you have thirty seconds to comply!" Came a gruff sounding voice from the entrance of the warehouse they were delivering the merchandise to. "You now have fifteen seconds to comply!" The voice sounded again as five robotic units armed with chainguns moved forward slightly out of the shadows.

"Seth Riley. I have business here." Seth replied and watched as the guard units began to disperse except for one which ordered the group to follow it. Seth and his guards followed the robotic unit to the warehouse entrance where they were told to wait and the drone unit stood with it's chainguns targeted on Seth and his men awaiting further orders. Seth looked around as he waited seemingly oblivious to the fact he had chainguns aimed at him, then he noticed the person walking up to him. "Tell this damn drone to leave before I break it. It's been a long time hasn't it, brother?"

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 am
Diz looked at the five men and his attention was immediatly drawn to the one in the middle of the group, it was Seth. "Tell this damn drone to leave before I break it. It's been a long time hasn't it, brother?"

"Drone! Return to your post at the gate." Diz ordered not taking his eyes off Seth.

"Understood!" The drone replied and walked back to the gates.

"Indeed it has. Why didn't you tell one of your lackies to bring the shipment?" Diz continued now looking at the gaurds around his younger brother. "Lower your weapons or I will have you all killed instantly. There are snipers targeting each of you waiting for my signal." Diz watched as the men lowered their weapons then turned to his brother. "You come with me, the gaurds stay here. You have my word that as long as you aren't trying to pull any funny stuff you will be perfectly fine. You know I keep my promises." Diz turned and started walking.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:46 am
"I brought it myself because I know you and I know what you are like." Seth replied before listening to the rest of what Diz had to say. "Fine! Guards stay here. I will be back." Seth told them and followed Diz as he headed to a door on the far side of the warehouse. Seth watched as Diz walked through the door and sat behind the desk that was in there. Slowly Seth followed suit and entered the room looking round it as he walked to the seat opposite Diz. Seth noticed peices of wood all over the floor and couldn't stop himself from grinning. "Can't control it when you're angry still?" Seth asked sniggering to himself slightly and pulling a small package from the inside pocket of his jacket and tossing it on the table.

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:56 am
"I should kill you right now but, I need you alive... For the time being anyway." Diz replied sharply before picking up the package and examining it's contents. "This seems ok. Here this is for you." Diz pulled open one of the desks draws and pulled out a ring then tossed it to Seth. "I told you I'd take care of him. That is the proof." Quickly Diz picked up the package and stuffed it into the draw then looked back at Seth. "Your money has already been wired to your account."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:12 pm
Seth caught the ring and examined it quickly. "You killed the guy hunting my a**... Why? I could've taken him out myself!" Seth replied looking back at his brother. Great now I owe him. Dammit! He thought to himself, after all Diz never done something for nothing for him. "It doesn't matter why. What do you want in exchange? That is the point here right?" Seth continued rising from his seat and leaning over the desk.

Jedi Master Starwind

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games