Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 pm
""Let me give you clue, Artem-san. He's Michiru Yuzuki and I'm Michi Yuzuki... Micchi's my brother. Twin brother, to be exact."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:36 pm
MyCriedTears
Not even waiting for the girl she just asked about she spun around to the new girl who was thinking the same thing as she was, "Yes!! Its a very good day to be alive!!" she ran over to the hippy-looking girl and leaned over her, smiling her usual overly-hyper smiled, eyes sparking at the girl, "Hya what your name friend!??" she said, talking fast as always (maybe thats why no one can understand me in rl, and i gotta always repeat myself...) blaugh

User Image

"I'm glad someone shares the same opinion!" Sunny said, returning the girl's grin with one of her own. "The name's Sunny! And what's your name, might I ask?"

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:56 pm
((Sorry I've been gone so long. Distractions.))

Yuki twitched slightly when Tamaki asked Haruhi if he wanted to kiss him. Lucky guy... She smiled. "Tama-senpai! I think you should leave the yaoi thing to the twins!"

Koku sighed dreamily. "They deffinately do it better."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:23 pm
Artem looked up. "Actually, they w-..." he had remebered some very valuable information. "Nevermind, thinking of a physics question." he added to cover himself. He went back to jotting down random things on his clipboard.  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 pm
"What's that you got on your clipboard??" Michi was curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 pm
Artem slaps the clipboard to his chest. "N-nothing!"

Tamaki chuckled, "No one has ever seen what is on Artemidoro's clipboard."

A customer whispered to another, "I heard there are love notes on it." where another said "I heard that he draws customers on it and sends them to art shows." In reality, only Artemidoros Athenos knew what was concealed in the pages of his clipboard.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Lucas Scifo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:47 pm
"Artem-san is trying to be sneaky," Micchi chuckled. "You are Tamaki Suou, correct? I've heard a lot about you, especially from Michi," he turned to Tamaki  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

"Perhaps Artem's taking notes on how to become a better person...?' the young hippie took a stab in the dark. How mysterious! A clipboard with contents under wraps! What was he hiding? Perhaps it was drawings or love notes. Can't be drawings. Sunny's never heard that Artem could draw. And besides, if it were drawings, he'd most likely show them off. Love notes would sound more plausible, since he seemed a bit stutter-y when he declared that it was 'N-nothing!' . Or maybe it was neither, that it was either embarrassing if someone knew what the clipboard's contents were or he was going to reveal it later as a surprise...

Hmm, who knows?

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:54 am
"We would know if we steal the clipboard..." Yuki muttered to herself.
"No." Koku lectured.
"But!"
"No."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:01 pm
"N-No need to shout, Artem-san... But if you don't want to show us, it's fine with me."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xX-PandaSenshii-Xx

Friendly Wolf

9,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:31 pm
~walks in shyly~
h..hello everyone..
I'm new here...and will i guess.. i..i got lost  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 pm
"Artem, Tamaki's apprentice, at your service. Would you like some tea or sweets while you wait, Princess?" Artem says smiling warmly  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX-PandaSenshii-Xx

Friendly Wolf

9,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:08 pm
-nods head- sure, and thank you -smiles-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:18 pm
((ATTENTION: I am terribly sorry, but the account that Tamaki is on (the king of hosts) has that stupid adware problem and redirects the user to a google image search. Being in that condition, Tamaki will be offline more often. I am trying to fix this. Please be paitent. Thank you! :]))

"But we still have me???" Artem says with a frown  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games