Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:02 pm
Kaz didnt like it when people touched him when she stepped back Kaz felt like a broken record "what can make people happy easily and be tooken away just as easy BUT it can devistate someone?" he said saying the little riddle again  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:07 pm
Haru gives a evil glare to Ichiro and looks at Tsuna

"Its not wat it looks like I have to protect you and well since I've protected you I fallen in love with you"

"What do you mean by protect me?"

"I'm your Guardian Angel"

Tsuna stares at her

"So your like Zach and Ichiro not human? cause Ichiro is a Vampire and Zach is a Angel but hes not here at the moment so I'll introduce you to him later haha"

"so your okay with this?"

"Well isnt this cool Ichiro"  

windywindmaster

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Kishiko stared at him annoyed. "What? Do I have to solve it or something?"

Ichiro just stared at Haru. "You're the weirdest guardian angel I've ever seen in my LIFE!...no offense."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:20 pm
Gives him an evil look

Hey I cut off My Guardian wings to stay with Tsuna it was so painful and I'm not able to go back to hevean but I can stay with him"

She Gives Tsuna a beautiful look  

windywindmaster

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:25 pm
Ichiro's eyes widened. "You clipped your wings for someone who might not end up loving you the same way you do?"

(( crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Kaz sighed "just nevermind i solve it for you the answer is love" Kaz then made a potion from some stuff he had "and with this they'll fall in love with some one and the other who they fall in love with will reject them in the worst way ever and then after the one who loved them is over it and done crying the one who rejected them will fall in love with them then after that the one who origannally fell in love will reject them horribly" he then handed the potion to kishiko "here its your to use freely"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:29 pm
Kishiko looked at the potion. "Love? Genius! But...after I met Zack...I don't think I wanna tamper with with people's loves..." She gave the potion back to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:34 pm
Kaz chuckled lightly "well that is what makes this potion so brilliant you can make to enemies fall in love reject each other cry then move on again like nothing happened but if you dont want it" Kaz put it back in his pocket  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm
Kishiko looked back at the potion. "Any other ideas?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:39 pm
Kaz smiled evily "for those who dont have love whats another thing they want that starts with a M"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

windywindmaster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:41 pm
"I doesn't matter as long as I can stay with Tsuna! That why I also like Manga and also went to Japan and also why i have Toblerone and Lolipops in my bag!"

"Oh Haru I love you I will.. wait Toblerone. Did you just say Toblerone? Ichiro please tell me a boy and girl can be in the same dorm room! Please I love her now!"

So you only love me now?

No to tell you the truth I've always had feeling for you seeming that you were the only nice girl in all my classes in canada and I just grew to like you.

Haru looks at Tsuna and hugs him and kisses him on the cheek  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:55 pm
Ichiro got freaked out and backed away from them. ((wow that relationship started fast xD ))

Kishiko tried to guess. "Money?"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:00 pm
Kaz smiled "cha-ching" he then made another quick potion this one was green different from the red one he had "this potion will make anything that has little value that could be sold for more then one buck dissappear at there touch or thats what there mind leads them to think after a while they'll think there homeless with nothing and after they cry the spell is broken" he then held out the potion the kishiko then handed it to her  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:06 pm
Kishiko gladly took the potion. "Let's see who do I hate?" She tried to think hard on who she was willing to harm. "How about that demon girl who used to harass me when I was little. She took everything I had then." She took Kaz's hand and teleported to her. She had made them invisible so they won't be seen. She then took the potion and poured it into the girl's hot chocolate. The girl then drank it and was under the spell. Kishiko enjoyed every second of the girl's suffering. Unfortunately it had to end but seeing her cry was the best part. Kishiko teleported them back and had a good laugh. "That was classic!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

windywindmaster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:08 pm
Ichiro the dorms? are different genders aloud in the same dorm room!  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games