Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:41 pm
John laughed and nodded. "Aw, you want to stick to the good cop bad cop routine? I was thinking we could mix it up a little, some Bad Cop Bad Cop stuff..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 am
Jack shrugs his shoulders. "If you want.It is just that I'm already taken the bad cop role.Also you have always been Halsey's perfect boyscout anyways." Jack picks up the agents again from where he set them down and starts to look for a suitable interigation room.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 am
John sighed, shaking his head as Cortona said something along the lines of 'smartass', though didn't voice it out loud.

Jumpy, on the other hand was pointing at clouds and letting Displeasure guess her thoughts as to what they looked like.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:16 pm
Logan waited for any spartan to walk into the control room  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 pm
Jumpy, somehow, miraculous though it may seem, didn't know she was on the control rooms roof, and when someone finally told her so, she did a flip while hand-standing, and kicked in the door, only to find Logan there. She didn't even Salute, just started picking the door up, trying to carefully put it back onto its hinges.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:10 pm
Logan sighed as Jumpy busted in. "Don't anybody know how to make a silent appearence?" He said just out there. "But anyways its a good thing you showed, i have been sent to get a list of your whole squad, MIA, KIA i need those too."  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:03 am
Jumpy nodded and held out a hand. "She'll need a data-card, commander. Her vocal cords are still being worked on." Displeasure said to him for her, Jumpy nodding her confirmation on this, looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 am
Sen by this time had his comm repaired and was entering the control room after he'd out raced the Rattlesnakes to the point of having lapped them."Logan good to see you want an update but do you mind if I ask why you need a listing of the squads updates for I'm sure that the listings are already up for any Spartan to check. By the way I'm curious since when did you become higher ranked than the other Spartans for last I checked only a Spartan sqaud leader can give the orders to the others but if not directed anything you ask of your fellows is more of a suggestion."

(Also I'm going to call my self on this but stiffened ONI agents could be taken in the wrong context so "insert any joke you have here")  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 pm
Logan nodded as he handed jumpy the data card. Then turned to sen "glad too answer that Sen, while you guys were off doing what we do best, i was assigned to a new squad. Pretty much i have been working the backgrounds, a few days ago a small fleet attacked the base i was at, they destroyed our records counsel also how i got this scar." Logan said pointing at his scarred eye with his robotic hand "i have been sent to gather the info again, but other then thatits all the UNSC thats decides what i do next, they were talking about making me a leader of a spartan group."
(I had tomake a story explaining what happened to my guy)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:42 pm
Jumpy plugged the data cart into her helmet, Displeasure started transferring the data, which only took a few seconds, then took it back out of her helmet and gave it back to Logan, relaxing as she leaned back onto the wall. She twitched her head up some, then relaxed.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:56 pm
((Oh! here's what my spartan looks like, but not with the robot arm.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/default.aspx

And I know my stats fail rofl Search for the user A Pink Eagle and look at the Reach one.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:11 pm
(Search PowerKillJoy147 on the reach, thats what logan looks like with the armor on, you guys can add me on xbox too if ya want.)  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:19 pm
((HOLY s**t HE'S SANTA CLAUS!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:41 pm
(Is that a good or bad thing?)
Logan nodded and cand thanked jumpy as he took the data card  

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:42 am
Jumpy shifted some and relaxed more, bordom setting in again.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games