Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:22 am

"Hnn... Thank you..." She said, feeling a good deal of pain leave her back. She felt a bit soreness in the area and a bit tired, but, hey, nothing she couldn't live with. After all, she'd had worse. She sped up her flying a bit, noticing she was starting to trail behind the others.

((night ^_^))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:44 am

jessica nodded. "alright i think we can slow down for a bit. lets find some shelter." i said just as blake flew up flanking my right side. he nodded and pointed over to the park not to far from here. "we can get lost in the crowd over ther," he pointed, "cuz we all kno that theyr following us rite now, so if we stay together and get lost in the crowd we can mayb throw them off our trail." and without my ok he flew down to the crowd.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:47 am

Tomoyo watched Blake swoop down into the park and looked at Erin for whethet or not they should go down as well.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 pm

i was staring daggers at blake for not even waiting for my ok. "ugh..so now you wanna try and b the leader..but wen it comes down to other decisions noo you dont step up and make me do it..." i muttered to myself letting myself ramble on. "come on lets go." i said angrily still staring daggers at blake, i angled my wings down to the right and tucked them in slowly.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Sora and Amy followed, throwing the ball Amy had back and forward while they were flying, but once they touched down among the trees it went back into her pocket. Sora pulled his hat back on to hide his ears.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Tomoyo angled her wings downward and descended.
"Retirerment?" Kazumi said, her eyes wide at the syringe that was being pointed at her. "We told you not to open fire. You drew negative attention towards us and endangered our mission." A scientist said. "We've kept you alive so you could help our experiment, not endanger it by going on your own mission. I'm sorry." He said. The syringe was about to poke Kazumi when she darted out of the temporary base in the forest just outside of the hospital and ran on all fours, turning into a wolf. She stopped when she got to a park and turned human when no one was looking. She looked overhead to see large, oversized birds descending. No, those weren't giant birds... She hid for cover under a pavillion and rested her head in her hands, at the edge of tears.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 pm

we all landed on the ground safely. "tomoyo! i hear kazumi's thoughts! she's being retired but she escaped before they cud. i just cant tell if she's still with them or now on her own." derek said to tomoyo. 'are you still with them or are you gonna b a good wolf like your sister?' derek thought to kazumi. we all stared at tomoyo and derek in shock.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:31 pm

At the mention of Kazumi Amy hid behind Sora. Memories of what Kazumi had done to her back at the School flashed through her head. Amy's kneeling on the floor, Kazumi standing over her with a knife dripping with her blood, while blood ran from a gash on her leg. Then it changes. Kazumi attacking Amy in the yard where the Erasers train, while the scientists watch. Amy just takes it, not even lifting a finger to defend herself. She forced the images to stop, hoping Derek hadn't seen them.

Faithful Fire
Crew

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 pm

derek had seen wat was playing in amy's head and went to go stand with her. he wrapped is littl arms around her and hugged her with a tear falling out of his eyes. "its ok amy. she cant hurt you anymore." he said quietly, only amy being able to hear.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Kazumi heard Derek's thoughts filter through her head and came out of hiding. 'I don't know what to believe anymore.... I'm really confused..'
Tomoyo looked at Kazumi, her eyes wide. "Wh-what?" She asked, gripping her gun as a precaution but not taking it out.
Kazumi took her gun out and snapped it with her hands. "I'm not going to fight. Kill me if you want to. My only purpose was to hunt down you and other mutants. And I didn't want you to become like me. But seriously, do you know how good you have it? You have people who love you, people who would take a bullet for you. Me, i'm alone." She took out a black marker and drew an X on her forehead. "What's it gonna be?"
Tomoyo looked at Kazumi and loosened her grip on the gun in her pocket. She hugged Kazumi. "No... Killing you would make me no better than an Eraser.." She said, looking up at Kazumi, who was a couple inches taller. She separated and glared at her though, baring her fangs. "This better not be a trick, because if it is, I'll kick your a** all the way back to Itex." She growled, still unsure about her.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:44 pm

"It's not a trick," Amy said, still hiding behind Sora. "She's telling the truth. Ask Derek if you don't believe me. He'll tell you the same thing."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:49 pm

we all stood ther watching the tomoyo reunite with her sister. derek read her mind to see if she was telling the truth. i looked at derek and bent down to him. "derek, is she ok? or do we leave her?" i asked, "ya she's fine. she's just confused now. she is realy sorry too..i think." jessica walked up to kazumi and looked up at her with innocent eyes. "wud u hurt me?" she asked. i looked over at wher blake was standing but found him not ther leaning against a the tree. i whipped my head around to the other side and looked for him, but he wasnt anywher i cud see. "blake? blake wher r u?" i asked outloud. "im rite next to you." he said in a 'no duh' voice and nudged my arm with his and suddenly he was ther. "wait...wat...you wernt ther before tho..wat...blake wat...wat just happened to you?"

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm

"He can fade," Sora said, looking at Erin. "If he's absolutely still and quiet, he can't be seen. It's very useful."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 pm

i turned my attention to sora and nodded. "how long does it take for him to fade?" i asked and looked bak at blake. wher did he go this time?! ugh! i can already tell this is gonna get annoying..and fast.i thought. i wapped my hand out hitting blake upside the head, oops. "oh oops. my bad, blake. didnt see ya ther." i said kissing his cheek. "uh huh..u knew i was ther, dont play stupid erin. and ow that hurt ya kno?" he said rubbing the back of his head.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Kazumi looked at Jessica and smiled faintly. "No." She said. "I don't want to hurt any more people than I already did."
Tomoyo just stared at Kazumi, baffled by what just happened. It was like one minute they were going at each other's necks and now they were... She wouldn't call them friends..Maybe more like an ally? And it was weird that the same thing happened to her, but in a different form. 'I wouldn't have had the nerve to kill her...' she thought.
Kazumi smiled at Tomoyo. "Same here."
Tomoyo nodded and jumped when she saw Blake appear out of nowhere.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games