Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:50 pm
((I just had the most random thought ever. If all of you stay with me until the sequel, which I will put in the regular forums because most of the other people here are unorganized and illiterate[no offense to people], I will make an art work of all the OC's together! Or the users, though I perfer the ocs))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:50 pm
((oohhhh, a picture. <3
I stay with the rp's I'm in till the end....or everyone else abandons it.
Well, there's a lots of avid rp'ers in the forums, so that'll be good.))  

KuroSeiryu

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:52 pm
[[back after the whole weekend...what did i miss?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:53 am
((im in till the very end, count me in ^^))
(((And That Scene, i was bored ile change it. one second ^^)))  

Project Mewt

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:36 pm
((Meh, so okay...we'll just say that they're all back at their safe haven back at Senku's portal he created for them))

Raz, exhausted from having to teleport so many people, fell down asleep. Sari came running up to help him as she and a few others took him to the other mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:47 pm
((*confused*))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:51 pm
((lol like one of the endless storage portals he makes but insteand of holding weapons he just added some grass a few trees and made it a world XD. Oh yeah and im finally beck from trip : D))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:53 pm
((WHUT!? YOU DIDN'T READ? Well, here goes: Apparently, Senku lead Raz to the other escaped experiments, where Senku made a portal to a different dimension like a whole new world, and Raz wanted to help them, so he and Sari killed all the other scouts where they nearly died themselves. Then there was something like a big war Dahn brought up for some random reason where Sari and Raz went to go help the other experiments, Sari became un-insane and Senku became insane, but he hid it. So now they have their own little world to hide all the experiments))  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:58 pm
((XD It just doesn't make much sense to me...oh well...so are we back at the mansion or not??????? or....'safe haven'? Okay, I'll let someone else post a description of the area and I'll go from there....))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 pm
((okay, there's only two options where everyone could be at, the abandoned city, or the safe haven, and I think only Dante, Lae, Sari, and Raz are at the safe haven so far))  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:44 am
((I'm so so sorry! I have been doing all kinds of things, and I have just been too busy to play on Gaia or post, and today, I decided I should make sure you guys would not completely close the rp without me. I guess my worry was half correct.
For the new rp, include me, because this is the only thing I do on Gaia except for changing and/or buying clothes for my avi, and I will stay with it untill the end. 3nodding twisted I am going to have more time (maybe, depending on the homework) to post in this rp later when school starts.
Um, what does it mean to recycle a profile? I kinda don't know. sweatdrop
Oh, and by the way, I voted for the last title with the angels and demons thing.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When Chesire crashed down on the ground, Julie had been only a few feet away from him and got scared out of her mind from the surprise. Now, listening to June saying those surprising and somewhat crazy things to Dawn and Chesire and pushing them away, Julie still fought to keep her breath steady enough so they would not hear her. I wonder what happened to make June so scared. Oh, wait, she always is scared and timid. At least that will keep them focused on her and not hearing me breathe so hard. I feel like I am struggling to breathe, and my head is still pounding, yet my mood feels completely calm. Weird.
Julie started to try figuring out how and when she would reveal herself to them. She knew she couldn't stay invisible the whole time. Whatever Dawn was planning to do was definitely not going to be the same as walking from the bedrooms to the kitchen; she doubted they even had a specific place in their mind that they wanted to go to. And, because of that, they would either discover her existence with them, she would need food, and heaven knows a floating hotdog would be suspicious to anyone with a brain, or she would lose them and they would not know to come back for her to wherever she would end up being.

((I'll try to come back tommorrow or in a few days if anyone has posted since then.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 am
User Image Dante sighed with releaf. Finaly he was safe.  

Project Mewt

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:29 pm
((Recycling your profile means to save it for the next RP. It's going to be in the regular forums by the way.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 pm
((Oh, I get it now! I thought you guys were talking about the other profiles. Thanks! By the way, when is the new rp going to start? It seems like no one is really posting for the story anymore.)) stare  

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:44 am
((true i think we should end now by making everyone safe.))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games