Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 pm
((okay i forgot about this rp can someone pm me wat happened))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 pm
((@anyone: Whats happened?))  

gas powered stick

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 am
(( Reiko & Senkou : Well, Miranda and others has come back to Diana and others. Kira and Flara had to fight until the end. Now Kira is with them. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:20 am
sleeping-kirby-x_
Ray closed his eyes and sighed "youre right not to trust me, I've caussed so much trouble for you all" at this point kiriyuu fell down "what the hell did you do!?" lusa shreiked knealing next to kiriyuu "I...I DID NOTHING!*" Ray felt crushed "oh no..." he put his hands over his face lusa stared at him "what..." he moved his hands he was crying "Hades is angry and he took it out on the only person to love me, angry that you lived!" he pointed a shaky finger at Revi "what did he do?" lusa said gripping to Revi's leg "I think..." Ray was choking back tears "I think he's killed her" Lusa went pale "What, no It cant be!" she started crying "IT JUST CAN'T BE!" ray knealt down "this is my fau..." he collapsed. A clapping and sinister laughter echoed around "Doomed lovers! The greatest deaths possible, the most heart rending" the menacing character of Hades appeared "so this is hades..." lusa gripped tighter to revi.

((I havn't killed my chars I'm building up to something))
* a quote from the ultimate disney movie lion king 2, when Kovu Is blamed for his brothers death in my veiw the best part of the movie!

Revi squealed in pain as Lusa grabbed her broken leg.
"HADES!! My old friend! Have you been losing weight?"
Everyone stared as Revi and Hades began chatting normally as if they were in a coffee shop.  

Valkyrie_x_Cain

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am
Flara laughed and laughed as she stand up heavily, And offer a hand to Kira. She smiled.
Kira look at Flara's hand and take it. Flara help her stand up as Kira look at Ancient Guardians and said "Sorry guys, Just i forget...And also i didn't see my own Ancient Guardian..." Kira look down upset.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:31 am
Flara laughed and laughed as she stand up heavily, And offer a hand to Kira. She smiled.
Kira look at Flara's hand and take it. Flara help her stand up as Kira look at Ancient Guardians and said "Sorry guys, Just i forget...And also i didn't see my own Ancient Guardian..." Kira look down upset.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:10 pm
rocker 365
sleeping-kirby-x_
Ray closed his eyes and sighed "youre right not to trust me, I've caussed so much trouble for you all" at this point kiriyuu fell down "what the hell did you do!?" lusa shreiked knealing next to kiriyuu "I...I DID NOTHING!*" Ray felt crushed "oh no..." he put his hands over his face lusa stared at him "what..." he moved his hands he was crying "Hades is angry and he took it out on the only person to love me, angry that you lived!" he pointed a shaky finger at Revi "what did he do?" lusa said gripping to Revi's leg "I think..." Ray was choking back tears "I think he's killed her" Lusa went pale "What, no It cant be!" she started crying "IT JUST CAN'T BE!" ray knealt down "this is my fau..." he collapsed. A clapping and sinister laughter echoed around "Doomed lovers! The greatest deaths possible, the most heart rending" the menacing character of Hades appeared "so this is hades..." lusa gripped tighter to revi.

((I havn't killed my chars I'm building up to something))
* a quote from the ultimate disney movie lion king 2, when Kovu Is blamed for his brothers death in my veiw the best part of the movie!

Revi squealed in pain as Lusa grabbed her broken leg.
"HADES!! My old friend! Have you been losing weight?"
Everyone stared as Revi and Hades began chatting normally as if they were in a coffee shop.

Lusa looked baffled she eventually gathered the courage to speak "uhhh...hello?" she let go of revi "sorry sis" Hades ignored lusa's greeting "why yes, yes I have, are these your friends" he pointed to kiriyuu and ray "sorry if she is, i dont care about the traitor,any way I couldn't help it, it was too tempting even the god of the underworld has to have some fun, I mean everyone thinks I have the worst job in the world, some people don't but it isn't all that glamorous its normally just paperwork, like helping the dead peeps re write their wills and ispire them to request an epitaph, shakespears has to be the best..." he cleared his throat, only to be interupted by lusa

"GOOD FREND FOR JESUS SAKE FORBEARE TO
DIGG THE DUST ENCLOASED HEARE.
BLEST BE YE MAN YT SPARES THES STONES AND
CURST BE HE YT MOVES MY BONES"

Hades looked at lusa and smiled "wonderful isn't it?" lusa nodded "yes it makes me think about having one of my own" she said mousily,Hades continued "most people treat me to seriously, like that traitor"he again pointed to ray "their all like: oh no hades is gonna kill me! and stuff".  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:50 pm
"W-well, I don't think Melanie wanted me to sulk on it..."Bubble muttered
Windy was silent

gas powered stick

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:25 pm
Dimitri slowly backed up from everyone and laid down on the hard floor "I need sleep...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:45 pm
"Is sleep all you can think about?! Oh wait....your sleep element...never mind. Go ahead and sleep."Bubble said sighing.  

gas powered stick

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Nago sat and watched as everyone was alright as they appeared to be, however he felt a bit embarrassed for having them see him worried about everybody' health and well beings, and suddenly felt into a deep sleep as well as he took a nap along with his fellow ally Dimitri.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:53 am
kiriyuu sat in the darkness "WH-WHAT THE HELL!" she looked around she saw nothing but a peaceful blue light "ok umm...thats weird" she approached it tripping over something or more accuratley: someone. "ouuch... do you mind to terribley as to get off me?" kiriyuu knew that voice "oh sorry ray" she scrambled to her feet.
---
lusa curled up next to revi "I haven't slept for days" she muttered, after about six minutes later she was dreaming.
---
Ray stood up, "those weird glowing lights" kiriyuu pointed linking arm with Ray "they're more err concentrated forms of a persons genetic signature...I guess, a portal I do think" ray pointed to the cycle of pastel colours that had just appeared "that one belongs to lusa" Without thinking kiriyuu ran into it "I want outta here!"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:10 am
"Eh?...now they are both sleeping..."Bubble muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:52 am
(( Sorry guys, My dad and mom had to make me a detention for going out by myself... And they off the internet.))

Melanie look down to the earth and tried to see Bubble, Well at least in Angel form. Melanie touch Bubble's shoulder.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:54 am
Bubble smiles, she feels something on her shoulder."Melanie..."
((Is everyone together now??))

[29]~ Role Playing ~