Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 am
((OOC: Trying to figure out who if anyone I'm waiting on - I feel like I'm waiting on someone, but I'm not quite sure who. If no one else replies in the next day or two, I'll add this to my queue of things to post in this weekend.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:10 pm
((Probably waiting on me. Sorry. I have this scholarship essay I have to write, it's a potential full-ride for $50,000/year, so... somewhat important xDD

Should be relatively sane after February 15. I also have a doctor's appointment that day... and then we're getting ready for a concert in New York... So maybe not.

*pulls hair out* I'll try and write up something for this in history tomorrow xD Sorry!))

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:39 pm
His sister's voice echoed through the pipes, bouncing off the damp walls and floor. He was glad to have at least found someone to talk to, but it didn't match up with Yani's blueprints of the IR. He knew--he'd studied them, always curious to know where Bucadu went for such long periods of time.

"I'm fine," he called up, pausing as he heard his own voice echoed back to him. It sounded so weird. He didn't like it.

"I'm kind of bored," Sam said truthfully. If he could see anything, he might be less inclined to admit that, but, either with his eyes opened or closed, it changed nothing. Dark was dark.

In a few moments, Yani would take them from their isolation. They had found each other more quickly than he'd have thought, and it irked him slightly. They were either very intelligent, or very lucky.

He gave the order to release them back into the courtyard, but refused to allow Neo to join them again.

------

John returned to the beach house to lend moral support and observational experience to Apsalar if she needed it. The most he understood about medicine was from too many movies, but at least he knew how to stitch, albeit messily. He took a needle and thread from the kit and moved towards Hound before realizing it might be a better idea to clean up the cuts first.

Some antibacterial soap and a few minutes later, John was stitching up a slash on Hound's left leg. He hadn't spoken this whole time, simply got to his job.

The last thing he really wanted to talk about was Smoke.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:42 pm
Once John rejoined the group and started helping her with Hound, Apsalar noticeably relaxed. Everyone was under the same roof now, and with all of them safely together, they would make Hound and Hiccadu be okay. Pushing back her sandy-blonde hair, she looked down at him and let out a sigh. "I do not know. I think that this is the best we can do for Hound for now, at least until he awakens and we can give him blood."

She turned towards Hiccadu. Her amber eyes were soft and sad as she examined the injuries left by that powerful bolt from the sky. Hiccadu had saved her life, and though Apsalar didn't think she could ever return the favour, she could at least do something to ease the great Chimera's pain.

As she began to treat the outer burns and whatever other assorted injuries were spread across Hiccadu's body, she spoke to John without looking at him. "Did you find Smoke?" A part of her already knew the answer. If he had found Smoke, Smoke would be here with them right now, helping her care for Hound and Hiccadu. She had denied it inside her mind, telling herself they were all together, but she knew they weren't.

But she wouldn't accept it, wouldn't believe it, wouldn't allow herself to know it until John confirmed it.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:43 pm
"No," John replied. "I don't know where he is."

If John had known that Jared and Hound had met and talked, he may have been a little bit more careful about how he worded his next few sentences regarding Smoke. After all, it was easily his fault that Smoke was likely never coming back.

"If he doesn't return in the next few days, we need to leave," John continued, helping Apsalar treat Hound's wounds. "It's not safe to stay here too long."

------

Sam stumbled back into the courtyard, blinking in the sudden brightness after the dark Isolation room. He wasn't there long before Yani called him and his sister back indoors for a "job". Whatever that was.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 pm
((OOC: Hey Anin. Are you wanting to continue this in the hopes that everyone else returns, or just keep going the two of us, or just let it go? I am still here, just not too sure if we want to keep going...))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas