Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 pm

roy flew intot he air and watched them."hmm....well i know this.you can not be hurt but your friend...may be diffrent."he said as he spun kollin as the blade turned blood red."what do you say kollin..."he said smirking.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Carson glared at Roy. Sorry Kollin, but this is the only way. Carson thought. "Susanoo, Soul Ravage!" Carson roared and Susanoo's sword changed form. Then Carson brought it down on Roy. He was going to kill him or escape from this world he had created, either way Carson wasn't going to fail.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:26 pm

ro stood there with a smirk as he spun kollin and used it to block the sword."tsk tsk...you show no care for your friend...your a terrible person."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Carson didn't respond and just kept hammering Roy with his barrage of attacks, little by little getting faster and gaining more momentum with each swing while Roy would feel a drain on his soul.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:47 pm

roy frowned a she suddenly became enraged"you little mother ******** yeled as every bit of soul draiend retutrned and his aura flared up.he grabbed the sword as he shattered it and grabbed carsona dn sank his fangs into his neck.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:07 pm

(Whats happening?)

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:09 pm

((well the robot got killed and now its in roy's realm where he bit hikaru and drank her blood and is now fighting roy.kaimei's kids are safe and thats about it except hikaru was taken instead of her kids.))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:13 pm

(idk what to write i have a major block)

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Hikaru screamed. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Tears were streaming down her cheeks now. "Please don't hurt him. Do what ever you want with me just don't hurt him."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:13 pm

Kaimei woke up outside with blood all over his shirt he got up and held his head. Yuki and Akako came up to him "Where is Hikaru" he asked his sisters "I Dont know" said Yuki "Neither do I" said Akako

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 pm

(ichigo could i get a quick fill in? no idea whats going on right now since i just applied today)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:23 pm

(Ok Pretty much everyone is at Kaimei's Home kingdom Hikaru has finally given birth surprisingly having twins and currently Roy who is Techno's older brother has attacked Kaimie's home and kidnapped Hikaru )

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:32 pm

(i see o.o i'll try to find a good place to jump in but for now you gave me your writers block xD and thanks for the fill in)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 pm

omgIisonfiyah
Suddenly Carson appeared after wandering around and trying to find Hikaru. He used his scythe to cut down the bars, aging them rapidly so they crumbled before his slash. "There are things more powerful than you, and trust me, you do not want to play with something like that." Carson said coldly, he could sense Roy was strong, but he wasn't at full power, and even Chinese Vampires would die if their bodies could not keep going or if the soul was lost.

Kyo suddenly appeared next to Makota. There was only one thing left to do now. "Does he need blood, if so have him drink mine, it'll awaken more of his powers and maybe he'll get better control over them, he should age faster too, but it'll slow down at puberty." Kyo said, he was about ready to get pissed and let loose.

"Um...I'm not sure if he needs blood..." Suki said as she looked at Makota.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:21 pm

(bump)
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games