Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:59 pm
Once Alex finished dragging Maria back then turned to Michishige while still holding Maria with his shadow. "Don't worry. You're next" he said. He used his manipulation powers to pick up a small rock and pitch it up at Shige.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:04 pm
"You b*****d!" Michishige growled at Alex as he caught the rock. He hurled it down at the back of Alex's head.  

Luxurious Poverty

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:07 pm
By now, Rock heard voices with clear ears, without being carried by water. Before entering the area, he stopped and looked around a bit. It will take a lot of him to make the water pierce through the ground and he hadn't packed a water bottle or 2 either. Might as well go with plan A, bring the water to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:17 pm
Alex leaned slightly to the side and the rock missed him. "Oh, so that's how it's going to be. I'll make sure that you are harshly punished now" Alex said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm
Treya quickly swung over to where shige was and wispered in his ear so that the other guy wouldn't hear"distract him i have an idea that'll get that girl free from what ever that guy just did or is doing" after she said this she started to climb the tree very quickly to its top branches  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:22 pm
"b*****d!" Michishige shouted. "You're an sad excuse for a man!" Michishige couldn't think of any way to distract Alex, so he grabbed a small branch off the tree and hurled it at Alex. Hopefully this time he wouldn't dodge it.  

Luxurious Poverty

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:27 pm
Treya looked down and had just barely heard what shige had said she smirked evily and stared at the vines again imediately more of them grew in three or four of the trees around her she then called down to him "i am going to get you down silly just do the tarzan thing you can do that right* she smirked a bit again and kept climbing  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:36 pm
Alex pointed his white gloved index finger at the branch and stopped it. It flipped around and aimed at Michishige. "Climb down now or this branch is going to rocket straight at you" Alex warned.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:43 pm
"Oh crap." Michishige said. He carefully climbed down the tree, standing a few feet away from Alex. "Now what do you want, Hitler?" Michishige asked, still fuming  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:50 pm
Jordan exited the forest and took off towards her classroom. Jooor-daaaan She heard in her head. What? What does he want? She thought to herself, stopping and looking around.

Tele walked up to Jordan and slapped her on the back. "Hey, you might want to head in the woods. Fun stuff going on in there, your friends wish you were there. Or not. Actually, you might be better off out here."

Jordan heard the school's clock chime the time, "i was just in the forest," she said, "Why would I want to go back? Besides, I have class, I wouldn't want to miss it. He Pres? Pres!" Jordan looked at Tele, who had gone all glassy eyed on her.

"Yep, bad idea, go to class." he said. Aaaaa-lexxxx he called out, I know you're kinda busy, but there was this kid and he was running all around the dorm. He's going crazy. You might want to go get him now. Or later. Doesn't really matter. Whenever you're done. he was litttle, and green. Oh, and if you do, could you get back what he stole from me? I think he took my ID...K, thanks, bye.

Wolfyofthesky

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:54 pm
Treya shook her head why was it boys have to be the galiant ones looking where she was she quickly touched the branches of the tree and watched as they bloomed and fell away letting loads of sunlight in to the forrest floor when she did this all the shadows aroundshige and the others on the ground disapeared she hoped to one tree after another till there was a massive swath of sunlight beeming on them big enough that there was no shadows within a 10foot radious of where they stood hoping the girl would run she then wondered why shige hadn't moved and she then saw why there was a branch aimed at his face she shook her head and waited to see what would happen  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm
Of course, once I finish my work here sir Alex replied back, hoping the President would hear it...if he was still in contact. Alex didn't have telepathy, so unless Telemachus was still connected to him, he just said it in his mind to himself. Alex then looked at Michishige and said "heh. 'Hitler', huh? I've been referred to as 'Stalin' before, but 'Hitler' I haven't heard...at least not to my face. Well, let's see...what do I want. Well I want to punish you and I will. You've broken a few rules. Skipping class, going into the forest without authorization..." Alex looked up at the girl, "and hanging out with a questionable person. Who is she? If she is on school property it of my concern".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:19 pm
Michishige stood in front of Alex not moving. "She is none of your concern. And I'm not telling you who she is." he said. Michishige had nothing else to say to Alex.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Alex grabbed Michishige by the tie and pulled him foreward. "Alright then. I guess I'll have to come back for her later. However I'm taking both of you down to the Disciplinary Committee office where your punishment will be decided" Alex said. He grabbed Maria with his other white gloved hand and pulled her up. He then pulled the two of them with him and headed back to the school.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:41 pm
(( I think you meant Treya XD))

Michishige pushed Alex off of him. "I can walk to the damned Disciplinary Committee office myself. Get your dirty hands off me!" He walked behind Alex, the thought of running away didn't come to his mind. Michishige was stubborn, and he always owned up to what he did if he was caught. He'd gladly take his punishment to prove he wasn't scared of Alex or his lackeys.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games