Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Order Up! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:35 pm
aww man i was late  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:28 am
man it would be awesome if we can mode change beelzemon normal  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:30 am
burger creation contest

User Image

1st are the ingredients (for numemon's only)

-100% original horse pee
-100% Horse Poop
-90% real bun
-some spoiled tomatoes
-and tomato sauce
-and dog meat

step one
-cut the tomatoes real small and soak them in the horse pee
-then while the tomatoes are in the pee you combine the dog poop and the meat and cook them
-after that place the meat in the bun with the tomato as well andplace tomato sauce and you are done

-i am bored, sorry if this want to make you vomit-  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:22 am
NOOOOOO~ D;
EbiBurgermon ); o wells...~  

Henwyfatale

Henwyfatale rolled 3 10-sided dice: 10, 3, 1 Total: 14 (3-30)

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:25 am
haha o yeah, by the way congrats man C:  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:34 am
haha still in the habit or rolling xD anyway here's my rp piece [:

The restaurant doors rushed open as a small figure stood in the morning light, blinding the waiters and waitresses waiting for the breakfast rush to arrive. The tiny figure, resembled a small rabbit, but don't let his looks fool you. The digimon stared at one of the waiters, who started to cry after a couple of strange facial expressions written on Terriermon.
"Pst, that's the critic!" Burgermon Champion whispered throw the opening where the servers would put the orders; Terriermon is cold-hearted and all the restaurants he reviews usually end up going out of business.
"Or?" The only human server turned around towards his boss, glancing down to EbiBurgermon who was shaking violently behind the sushi boat she was preparing for the critic.
"What do you mean by or?" Burgermon spoke out of turn, standing next to EbiBurgermon to comfort her. "This critic is known for his harsh, irrational reviews and often makes things up just to get the store out of business." Fernando looked throughout the room; fear has invaded everyone's minds, eating them up from the inside out.
"Well is anyone going to offer me a seat?" Terriermon's voice was like a little child's, trying to act mature and fancy. No one dared to laugh at the voice that didn't seem fit for the critic. "Hello?" Burgermon pushed Fernando ahead because it seems that none of the other workers could dare to handle his costumer.
"Erm...Hello." Fernando laughed nervously. "Let me show you to your table." Terriermon's glare made him feel more nervous and a bit awkward.
"Finally, something other then a complete idiot in this run down restaurant." Terriermon laughed, Fernando faked the laugh. "Anyway," Fernando walked him towards one of the more comfortable booths with a view of the city outside of the window. "This is nice...The view in the morning is so beautiful, but let's see if the food here fits that criteria."
Beautiful? He wants his food to look beautiful? Fernando's mind was thinking of all the "beautiful" foods they had on the menu. Tough because it was basically his first day and Burgermon had to push him forward.
"So today's specials are the Sushi Boat, Crabmeat Burgers, Steak Omlette, Sushi Sandwich, the Witch Burger, and my favorite, the Triple Egg Crabmeat Steak Sandwich." Fernando's face smiled at the thought of eating that delicious burger. Returning to reality, Fernando continued on with the specials, Terriermon listening to every word he said, but he was probably planning to order something else. "And today's special soup is hot and sour soup."
"Herm..." Terriermon took a while before letting go of the mmmmm sound at the end of his single word. Fernando stood there, awkwardly as he waited for Terriermon to say something, anything. "Nothing on this menu sounds delicious to me..." Shot down like a bird. Fernando fell to the ground as he heard those words shot out of Terriermon's mouth. "In the end, this restaurant is a waste of everybody's time..." Terriermon stood up in his seat, and started "trying" to leave the restaurant.
"HOLD UP!" Fernando shouted as he grabbed a hold of Terriermon, he knew that this was very unprofessional, but he had to do what he must to save the restaurant, plus it was his first day, he didn't know better. "Now your going to sit down and eat something!" Fernando looked at the kitchen and started to shout the order. "HE WOULD LIKE A SUSHI BOAT, TRIPLE EGG CRABMEAT STEAK BURGER, WITCH BURGER, A PIE FOR DESERT AND..." He lowered his voice to turn to him. "What would you like to drink?"
"Your crazy man!" Terriermon shouted at Fernando. "Let me go!"
"HE WOULD LIKE THE CRAZY STRAW MILK SHAKE!" Terriermon's expression was shocked at how his waiter acted. Very unprofessional.
"When you let me go, this place will be through!" His squeaky voice shouted.
"Your not going to write a bad review..." Fernando's face turned grim and gave off an eerie aura. "And to ensure you don't leave anytime soon..." Fernando dug under the seat where there was a seat belt, pulled it out and buckled it around Terriermon and fastened it on the other seat. "What did you think made these seat the most comfort-ablest? These use to be car seats before the Burgermon family remade them into one of the best seats in the digital world."
After many long minutes, what felt like hours, Terriermon started shouting and threatened to close the restaurant down. It was a crime against digimons, he shouted. I will ruin you, he mentioned way to often. But none of the staff took notice. One of the waitresses flipped the open to closed just so Terriermon ddin't scare them away, if he hadn't already.

Minutes after those minutes, the kitchen bell rang and everyone's eyes glistened for after the food was brought to Terriermon, they were hoping for peace and quiet. Or since he thinks the food is too "horrible" he'd faint or pass out. Either way, peace and quiet was all they were looking for.

Fernando hastily picked up the food and rushed it over towards Terriermon; Terriermon was dumb-folded as soon as he saw the food. It glistened in the morning light, and gave off a mixture of aromas that could light your soul on fire. The aroma took form of a small mist that came upon their noses and kissed them gently. Terriermon trembled at the smell, his mouth watering ready for food. Fernando quickly place the dishes in front of him, the light from the window made it seem more delicious. The Witch Burger was placed in front of him first, then the Triple Egg Crabmeat Steak Sandwich, the Sushiboat was placed on the other side of the table, and the pie was placed at his left. His drink came after on the other side of him. "Dig in?" Fernando laughed as he watched Terriermon leap off the seat, but was fastened into the car. The jolt brought Terriermon back to reality, bringing him back to the stuffy Terriermon from before.
"Why do you call it the Witch Burger?" Terriermon asked Fernando as he took a bite of it, his eyes watered as he felt the heavenly taste in his mouth.
"Well because it's shaped like a witch?" Fernando laughed as he pointed out the obvious. "It's basically a veggie burger with tofu, lettuce, carrots, and some other stuff." Fernando wasn't sure of it, but he remembers not ordering it when he came here before he got the job.
"It's good," Terriermon lied. "But I think it could be better..." Terriermon knew he was lying, carrots and other vegetables, and bunnies go together like peanut butter and jelly. "Now leave me so I can eat this in peace." After an hour or so, no one heard a word out of Terriermon, until he asked to see the chief.
Burgermon Champion, EbiBurgermon, and Burgermon came to the table, their eyes fixed on Terriermon's facial expression. He looked displeased and a bit uncomfortable. "So how was it?" Burgermon Champion asked nervously as he rubbed his two hands together.
"C-c-c-c-an't breath~" Terriermon replied as he pointed towards the seat belt. His stomach was too big at the moment for the seat belt!
"O noes~" EbiBurgermon responded in a frilled voice, unbuckling the seat belt, it flung out of the seat and slammed into the wall, missing Fernando about two to three inches.
"PHEW!" Terriermon released as all his weight came crashing down into the seat. "That was..." He paused and turned towards the plates. Everything was gone! The plates were licked clean, the boat was reduced to just plain parts, and his cup was drank without a single drop left. "That was delicious...Thank that waiter you have for forcing me to eat this crap." Terriermon smiled as he rolled out of his seat, and waddled towards the entrance. As soon as he left, everything took a deep breath. It was over, they were saved...for the moment.
"FERNANDO!" Burgermon Champion yelled at the top of his lungs. "Remind me next time not to let you harass the critics! HE COULD'VE SHUT US DOWN FOR GOOD IF HE DIDN'T LIKE THE FOOD AND HE COULD'VE SENT YOU TO JAIL!"
"But he didn't." Fernando replied calmly. "In the end everything worked out great." He laughed as he changed the sign from closed to open. "Besides, at least he's not gonna write a horrible review." He turned around towards his employer and his family and smiled. That was when, the doors burst down as a crowd of Terriermons and Lopmons invaded the restaurant, crushing Fernando onto the floor. "Ugh...stupid karma..." He moaned as the family laughed. The waiters and waitresses quickly came to the attention of the costumers, leaving Fernando on the floor.

(( Ugh, I know I failed at the end xD haha ))  

Henwyfatale

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:01 am
That is pretty good. Having Terriermon as a critic is a different approach. Good job!  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:10 am
haha why thank you c:
I want to win at least a burgermon thingy ;D haha
so yeah...xD haha  

Henwyfatale

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:16 am
But sadly you are going down for this contest. My roleplay will be even better!  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:24 am
haha xD but aren't you gonna win the Pharoahmon too? xD  

Henwyfatale

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:08 am
Yes. I have a lot of plans I have for digimon...  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:12 am
will trade ebiburgermon for terriermon  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:17 am
I would do that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 am
i really want to win the rp for terriermon[will trade for terreirmon i will give you ebiburgermon]and i do not want to go all the way back to page 15 sweatdrop so here goes

a new customor came into the burger break sushi .his name was terriermon.he was a rich man who wanted to find one perfect sushi.ebiburgermon came over and said''Welcome Night get this customor a drink of water stat''.Night brought the water.the rich man slapped the water and said'' I have been traveling file island for this''.Night knew there was only way to satisfy this customor he had without the chiefs help but he was only a waiter what could he have done to make perfect sushi when the chief ran sxreaming out of the room then he thought'' i can do this'' .Night ran to the kitchen and started trial and error.then after countless tries he made the perfect sushi.it was glowing with golden syakomon peals,colemon salmon,and shellmon seaweed.Night put it on the table .everyone was silent even ebiburegermon terriermon took a bite and droped his stiff ears down and screamed''WOW THIS IS AMAZING''!he thanked the chief but night tried to explain but terriermon was gobbling down on the sushi like a keramon eating a data base.he ordered 100 perfect sushis from night himself.night was flattered but he said i am not fit for the chief position i just want to be waiter.ebiburgermon said''you sure you want to give up being the chief''.night said''yes i am he hurried to another customor and said''can i take your order''.

yes a longer version  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:06 am
nightshroud20
will trade ebiburgermon for terriermon

If I win I'd do that too~ haha