Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 am
*shakes his head at Kits*
Yep, this is Draa alright. Slacker can't remember how to use a telephone, apparently.
tch... stressed Couldn't you have just said I was the other grunny? scream
There's another one?

Oh, I'm Seth, by the way. *holds a hand out to the neko*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:36 am
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Kits. *shakes Seth's hand* ^_^ It's nice to meet you.

Is it that embarassing to have turned back into a grunny, Draa?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:37 am
*shakes his head slightly to Amethyst's*
I am afraid I would require a... um... special kind of suit. I intend to have one custom made if I ever get around to it, though swimming has never quite been a favorite passtime of mine sweatdrop

Actually, I had just come because of the letter from you I had received a while ago. It said you wished to speak with me about something, xas?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:38 am
*lays down next to Thistle, squeaking sadly at her. He just wanted to help her learn to fly*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:41 am
I think it is stare , though I guess since you already knew I was a grunny, it isn't as big of a deal... unless I were to change right in front of you. It's not very pleasant stare
I don't see what the big deal is.
Of course you wouldn't stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am
Amy's eyes slightly widened. "Oh! Oh yeah. Umm, alright. If you want, we can go sit at one of the tables closer to the building. Some things have changed since I asked to talk with you, but I'd still enjoy talking with you about other things."

She looked over at the man beside Ryzan and smiled warmly at him. "I don't want to pull you away from your company, though, if you're busy."

She held her hand out to the man. "Hi. My name is Amethyst, though you can call me Amy if you wish."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:45 am
Thistle sighed sadly and then sniffed. Luckily she was in a grassy area so that no dust went up her nose.

A few big tears started to roll down her cheeks as she curled closer to Smok.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 am
It is no trouble at all. He and I will have other opportunities to spend time together. I am glad that the matter which you wished to speak with me on was not of the utmost importance as it had taken me a while to get back to you sweatdrop My apologies.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 am
But you're a cute grunny, at least... I know it's not the same as being an elf, but it can't be that bad.

*squeaks sadly and nuzzles Thistle*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 am
Amy smiled and shook her head. "It's okay, Ryzan. If it had been really important, I would have spoken with you directly. I was simply trying to save time that day and was cooking. I still would like to talk, though."

She smiled at the man beside Ryzan again, then at Kits, and then led Ryzan over to a table, bringing her lemonade with her.

"Well first, how are you doing, Ryzan? It's nice to see you out and about and with a friend."

Her smile faded and then she looked concerned. "I'm... I'm sorry about what happened to Tes. Karrie told me."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:00 am
Thistle sniffed again and nuzzled the top of her head against the side of Smok's. She couldn't fly, she couldn't talk very well, she saw Amy get upset at Karrie for not taking her side about what happened at MW. She just messed up everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:01 am
*shakes Amy's hand before she leaves with Ryzan* Name's Seth.
*scoffs*
*looks down at Draa* What's your problem?
Just prefer to stare at the hot neko is all *grins at Kits* Nice top twisted
I don't think cats and grunnies typically get along...
What? Never heard of cabbits before?
..... those don't really exist...
They could!

And yes, it actually is kind of bad to be a grunny stressed Limited functionality and all that... plus remembering over 900 years of being a dark elf. stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:07 am
*grins at Draa* I bet you'd like it even more if I took the jacket off, wouldn't you? I'm wearing my swimsuit underneath. wink

*giggles at the talk of cabbits* I suppose all the memories would be a problem.

*nuzzles Thistle, not knowing why she's sad*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:08 am
*smiles and bows slightly to Kits before following Amethyst. When he settles down into his seat, he starts to reach for his cigarette case, but then remembers how he was told to put out his clove last time he visited sweatdrop *

I have been rather well. Of course, I have been missing dear Quortek, jhal hopefully things will change soon. It is not the first time we have had to be separated because of his antics sweatdrop How about you? I have not seen mzilt of you since you began working at the other tavern.

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:12 am
Swimsuit, you say? eek Well, now that you've told me about it, you have to show me. twisted
I've been told that this little guy.. don't call me little scream ... um.. that he's some sort of freakish clone of Ryzan's husband. Is that true?
Of course rolleyes What reason would we have to make up such a messed up story? stare
Tes isn't like this too, is he?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games