Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:56 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflpeuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Oh, they sent something!
With: Chloe

Newlyn smiled. "Good. I'm might get a letter from my sisters, I think." As Chloe read her letter, an owl dropped a letter down into Newlyn's lap. Grateful, it didn't end up on her toast, she opened it, a happy look on her face. It was always nice to hear from her sisters. She worried about them a lot. With her gone, how were they doing? She'd always shielded them from their father, ensuring they had childhoods at the expense of her own. When reality hit it wouldn't be pretty.

Dear Newlyn,

Hi New! This is Elsie writing. Morv and I are fine. Daddy's left us alone mostly. He loses his temper at Morv sometimes, though. I don't see why she can't just keep her stupid mouth shut. She's a real brat! I'm reading The Little Princess. Hogwarts isn't like the school Sara goes to, right? I can't wait to go! Morv's bugging me to let her write now. Bye, New!

Lots of Love,
Elsie

Dear Newlyn,

This is Morven. Elsie lies all the time. Don't listen to her. When I get a wand she better watch out! Bye.

-Morven

Newlyn had to laugh a little at her sister's bantering. Her worries weren't completely gone, though. If Morven was, well, being Morven to their father, things would not end well. She had to warn her little sister to be careful around her father.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather skipped into the Great Hall, hungry for breakfast and eager for a letter from her parents and Terren. She sat down at her usual spot at the end, alone, and began to fill her plate. Scrambled eggs, toast with butter, bacon, strawberries, and so much more, along with orange juice. She smiled, and ate a piece of bacon. Just then, a rather large gray owl swooped into the Hall and landed on Heather's shoulder. "Shiver! It's so good to see you, girl!" the girl exclaimed as the owl rubbed her face. Shiver dropped a letter on the table and looked to Heather, as if saying 'Read it'. The Hufflepuff took the parchment and began reading.

The Hawthorn Family
To our beloved Heather,
It is so nice hearing from you, darling. This is your mother writing at the moment. I am very happy for you and Dhylan, so proud that my little girl is growing up. Your status as Vice Captain is quite the honor, and will be celebrated when you and Remy return home from school for the summer. I also expect to have some of your friends over. Don't overwork yourself, darling. Time to pass the quill over to your father. I love you, my darling.
~Mabyn
This is your Da now. Hearing of your situation with Dhylan is heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. No matter how old you get, you will always be my little girl. Always. Congratulations on making Vice Captain, and keeping up well in your classes. The shop is well taken care of while you and your sister are away with Lochland's help, so don't worry about ole Slug and Jiggers. Write back soon, baby girl.
~Nicolas
Heather! It's Terren! You made Vice Captain! That's great! And I knew Dhyl liked you! I could tell! I hope he makes you happy, and if he doesn't, then he's not gonna be happy when I get a hold of him! I'm doing really good in school! I'm one of the top students in my grade, and I made the Honor Roll! I miss you and Remy, and I want you to hurry up and get home, okay?! Love you!
~Terren

Heather smiled as she read the letter. She folded it up and put it in her pocket, then petted Shiver's head. "Thanks for bringing this to me, girl. I'll write back tonight, and you can send it off then, okay? Until then, you can hang out in the owlery or in my dorm." she said to the owl, who cooed in response. The girl continued eating her breakfast, munching on bacon and strawberries.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele received a letter in the mail from his parents, but within the envelope was another one, marked with the special seal of the Parliament. He opened up the letter and read it to himself.

"Congratulations Steele Thompson,

You have been called to represent your nation on the football(soccer)team field. You are going to start striker for our beloved U-15 team. This is a great honor and we look forward to seeing you play for your country.

This made him overjoyed, but his owl dropped off yet another letter that had the seal of the professional football team, Manchester United. He was overjoyed already; so he opened it obviously.

Steele Thompson,

We as an organization want you as a player. You have showed exemplary striker skills that we are looking for in a player. Just like your father all over again. So, we would like to sign a contract with you now, maybe work some negotiations out with your father. This contract will be for the strict future and you will finish your education. Also, congratulations on being called up to play for our country. Show the world how we Brits play.

Alex Ferguson
Manchester United Manager

Steele watched over in disbelief. One of the best clubs in the world wanted hin to play for then and he had to share it now. So he took off.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:25 am
User Image

Steele sat, eating his breakfast, wondering where everyone was. He hadn't seen or heard from Mel in awhile. Nor has he heard from any of his friends. He only remembers Kat being dragged out from the common room along with her, never mind, he still was iffy on that subject. He ate a pancake, glad to finally have some food in his stomach. He didn't eat a pancake slowly, hoping one of his friends decided to come over and talk to him, because he surely wasn't going to talk to anyone. His Quidditch game has taken a hit lately, but mainly because he has been working on his soccer game

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:12 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

The sun rose into the sky that morning, waking the third year Hufflepuff from her slumber. In record time, she was down in the Great Hall. Her shoes squeaked on the freshly polished floor. Sitting down in her seat at the end of the table, she began to pile her plate with food. Eggs, bacon, strawberries... Everything. Her plate piled high, she licked her lips, ready to dig in. It was then that she noticed that she was not alone at the Hufflepuff table. Her fellow third year, Steele, was sitting by himself, and looking pretty glum. She blinked, pondering in her mind. He's been acting really weird lately. He hasn't been catching the shots in Quidditch, and I hardly see him practice his guitar in the common room anymore. I wonder if he's okay... Sighing and picking up her plate, Heather made her way over to the boy. She sat down next to him and gave him a small, yet warm, smile. "Good morning, Steele. Mind if I sit with you?" she asked. Biting into a strawberry, she sat in silence for a moment or two, thinking. "Are you alright? You've been a little... off lately. Well, all year, really. Is something bothering you? Or am I just sticking my nose where it doesn't belong?" she asked him, peeling the leaves off of all of her strawberries and setting them all aside on her plate. She hated the leaves. Always had. Always will, she supposed.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image

Steele looked to her side to see his teammate sitting beside him. He was sort of glad that she was checking up on his, but he really didn't know what to say. He hoped that she would understand, but she wasn't a muggle-born like him, well, at least maybe.

"Yeah I'm...no, not really. You see, I've gotten drafted, I guess you can say, by Manchester United to play on their U-15 futbol team, but I have no person to work with. No one here plays the game; so I don't know how well I'll do this summer. And that really has been on my mind. I'm also going to be representing England this team in the U-15 world championship, which is actually in England this year. But I need practice. In case you didn't know, I'm one of the best futbol players in the world at this age. I'm actually ranked number 3 among all U-15. players. 5 among all U-19. But it is pressure because I have to live up to my father, who is a Liverpool legend, he said, finally finishing up his long rant about his life problems. He hated dumping all his problems on another, well other than Mel, the girl he likes. He seemed to always talk to her, because of the fact that he liked her. He still remembered when Mel held his hand the first day of school. How could he not? Her soft skin was too amazing.

"But that's it really. A much I suppose, but it is okay," he said to her, taking a sip of orange juice.

"But that's what has been on my mind this whole time. I can't get my mind off of it

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather sat in silence, listening to his mini-speech. When he was finished, she blinked, still processing everything he had told her. All of that has been running through his mind this whole time? Well, no wonder he's been missing those shots at the goals! "That's wonderful, that you got selected for such an honorable position. I have to admit, I'm not that great at futbol, but that American sport the Yanks always watch on Sundays, I'm fare pretty well in that one. If you showed me how, I might be able to help you practice. I'm sure I could figure it out after a while. Anyways, you could always ask your dad for help too. He's awesome, and all that, yeah? I'm sure he'd help you out. He's your dad, after all." she said, pausing to eat another strawberry. Licking the sweet strawberry-y goodness from her lips, she continued. "I'll have to watch some of your games, if you're gonna be this all-star player, huh?" she finished, smiling. It sounded like he had way too much on his plate for a thirteen year old. His metaphorical plate, that is.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:45 pm
User Image

He looked at her and smiled. "I promise, if you can help me practice, I will have my father buy you anything you want. He was always trying to find someone here that could possibly come work with me, but that was not possible because of the fact that we could not expose wizardry to a muggle. And I will get you free tickets for the week long UEFA U-15 World Championships, which is what I will be playing in. We will be playing in Manchester United's stadium, which I can't wait to do. And maybe Dhylan can come watch. I know how much you like the kid," he said, a faint smile on his face. He needed this and if she could provide that for him, then he would forever be in here debt.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

At his promise of anything she wanted, she couldn't help but to burst out in laughter. "You don't have to do that. There's no payment needed for just helping out a friend. But I will take you up on your offer for those tickets. I'd love to come watch you and your team take home the win." she said. Pausing, she nibbled on a piece of bacon. "I understand well enough. Mum and Da are both muggleborn, and we lived in lots of neighborhoods without any knowledge of magic for a long time. But when my own magical abilities started showing up, we moved. Now we live out in the middle of no where, pretty much... Oh, um, yeah. He's my boyfriend, so I do like him a lot." she added, trailing off near the end of her statement. A wider smile spread across her face at the thought of the second year. Her hand reached up and grabbed the locket around her neck, her fingers rubbing the small gears that held it together. She had practiced the combination all night, and had it memorized now.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

"Well, I'm sure if he likes you as much as I like the girl I like, then you are good," he said, thinking of Mel on the spot. He really liked that girl, but he had no idea how to approach her again without the nervousness. He wanted her, and she seemed to want him too, but he wasn't really too sure at the moment. She did hold his hand before, and he was still loving that moment, as if it was some kind of holy date.

"And I will make sure that I get you those tickets. Come watch the Brits take home the win," he said, smiling at her. He was glad that he could confide in her as a friend. She was cool, but he never really was close to her. Now they were going to be.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather's smile did not fade as she scooped some of her eggs onto her spoon and ate them. Even though she was here to chat with her friend, she still had to eat. The was breakfast, after all. She swallowed before continuing to talk. "You mean Mel?" she said. Eating a few more spoonfuls of eggs, she continued. "I can tell you like her a lot, Steele. And she likes you too. I can see it when she looks at you." she said, a little quieter this time. Ever since the end of last year, she had been picking up on things a lot easier. If he liked her so much, why doesn't he just tell her? She poked at her food with her spoon, twirling the eggs around on her plate. He just needs some courage, is all. she thought. She enjoyed talking to him. It was nice to have someone to talk to once in a while.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image

"Is it really that easy to tell who I like? Jeez...I need to stop being so predictable. And does it seem like she likes me? I really hope so, because I've been trying to get the courage to ask her out since the first week of school. But I don't know because I don't know how she is going to see me with this whole UEFA Cup that I am going to be playing in," he said, looking down at his plate. He was nervous just thinking about it. He even had much of a stomach ache and that was not usual for him. He didn't feel this way for Ariana. Well, he may have, but he forgot about it after a little while. Sure, there was still some attraction there, but not as much as there used to be.

"How do I do it? I don't even know how to bring up the conversation. I don't know. I'm an idiot at this just like I am an idiot with all of this wizard stuff," he joked, laughing at himself, but feeling utterly worthless on the inside

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:53 am

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
Wearing
Mood: Sad
Thoughts: I can't believe it's over...
With: Hufflepuffs

Newlyn had had the greatest year of her entire life, and now it was over. Saddened, she fiddled with the cutlery, staring up morosely at the starry night sky above. It was hard to believe it was June, when it seemed like just yesterday she was here for the start of term feast. Now she was here for the end of term feast. It was depressing, but she was glad for this one amazing year, even if she never had a year like this here again. When she had come she'd been a socially awkward, reserved girl with no friends and way too many worries. Now she was... Well, she was still the same girl but she definitely more comfortable in her own skin and she had friends! She even had a boyfriend! Now she would have to go home, back to a father who hated her almost as much as she hated him, her sisters who were completely dependent on her, and an old mansion full of bad memories. But she was determined to enjoy her last day here, so Newlyn pasted a smile on her face, and waited for the feats to begin.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:47 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff table

Chloe sure did wish that the year wasn't over. It was hard to believe that it was. They had gone through a lot over the year however all good things had to come to an end and she would have to go back to the family she had at home. Walking into the great hall Chloe took a seat at the Hufflepuff table. "Hey Newlyn. I'm sure going to miss this place what about you? she said knowing that everyone would feel the same.

With: Everyone

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:33 am

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
Wearing
Mood: Sad
Thoughts: Here's Chloe...
With: Chloe

Newlyn smiled weakly. "Hello Chloe. I'm.... I'm really going to miss this place, definitely." She brightened a little, trying to cheer her friend up. "But I'm sure you can't wait to see your family. What are they like?" Asking about Chloe's family was an excuse to not have to talk about her own. People would probably be horrified if they found out how messed up her family was. She hadn't even told Jay much about them, and he was her boyfriend!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games