Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:37 pm

User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera gasped lightly. "Really?! When? We need to find good seats! Where are they launching the fireworks?" She suddenly seemed energized.

Markus hummed softly to himself as Akila preened his feathers. His body completely relaxed, something he'd been unable to do since this "war" started. "I love you....." He murmured softly, the words just popping out of his mouth without warning. He blushed suddenly as he realized what he'd said. 'I-I mean, I-I.....I love the way you feel......" His cheeks grew even darker. That wasn't much better than his original sentence. "I mean......Oh forget it...." He looked away, embarrassed by his slip of the tongue.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Akila giggled softly, and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck, "I'm glad that it feels nice."

Chlorogne tapped his chin, "I could have sworn I heard some villagers talking about it by the crumpled castle."

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:48 pm

User Image

Aleera grabbed his hand, pulling him through the village. "What are we waiting for then? All the good seats will be gone soon!"

Markus couldn't even bring himself to look at Akila. Hesitantly, afraid to be rejected, he put an arm around her waist, holding her close. "It always feels nice when you do it." He murmured quietly.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Akila smiled, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, carefully leaning against him, and kissed his cheek. She didn't think there were words for how she felt about that. 100% content, and happy.

Chlorogne laughed, "Okay, you pick out the spot."

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:59 pm

User Image

Aleera lead him to a small hill overlooking the ruins of the castle. She looked around, hands on her hips. "Hmm.....Yes, here will do." She gave a single sharp nod then sat down suddenly.

Markus smiled softly, holding Akila. His confidence boosted by her lack of resistance, he moved slightly to kiss her lips softly.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:02 am

Akila leant into the kiss as she returned it. Her heart was fluttering in her chest.

Chlorogne laughed and sat down, too, suddenly pulling her into his lap, "No way are you sitting on the hard ground."

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:34 am

User Image

Aleera squeaked as she was pulled onto his lap. Then she smiled, cuddling against him. "I was fine where I was." She told him lightly, teasing him. "But this is even better.

Markus pulled Akila close, breaking the kiss to smile at her. "You know......" He trailed off, blushing. "I said it right the first time." He hesitated, taking a deep breath. "I.....I love you."

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:50 am

Akila smiled and nodded, "I know." she meant about the'said it right the firs t time' bit. She whispered in his ear, "I love you too." a light blush coated her cheeks, making the scar on her cheek look white in comparison. There was a 'boom!' and Akila jumped, looking up and was surprised to see the colors of fireworks. They were so pretty!

Chlorogne pointed up, "There's the first one!"

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 am

User Image

Aleera jumped at the sudden boom, then turned her face up to watch. Her eyes were bright and shining as she watched the fireworks light up the sky. "Wow......Beautiful......." She whispered.

Markus blinked in surprise. That's right. There were fireworks tonight. He'd forgotten. Smiling softly, he pulled Akila into his lap, cradling her as he watched the fireworks.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Akila jumped at first, but then her tail flicked next to her, and she curled against him,watching the fireworks. What a perfect moment. She leant up to lick his cheek once, her own little way of saying thank you for everything he'd done for her.

Chlorogne nodded, as he watched "Very."

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm

User Image

Aleera's green eyes never strayed from the sky as firework after firework exploded in the darkness. When they finally ended, she sighed happily. "That was nice. I love fireworks." She murmured, making no move to get up.

Markus was glad for the darkness that helped hide his blush. He hugged Akila tighter, not saying a word. When the fireworks were over, he grinned at her. "I haven't seen fireworks for a long time. Not since I started this rebellion." He admitted with a chuckle.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:02 pm

"Spending too much time in those tunnels?" Akila joked, looking up at him sweetly, and murmured, "I don't even remember the last time I saw them. It's so nice out here." she yawned into her hand, her eyelids drooped.

Chlorogne held Aleera securely, and kissed the top of her head, "Did you...have a good time, tonight?"

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:43 pm

User Image

Aleera glanced up at Clorogne and smiled. "Yes. Thank you Clorogne." She murmured, leaning up to kiss him lightly.

"Maybe just a little too much time." Markus agreed with a chuckle. He reached up to scratch her ears lightly. He was quiet for a long moment before reluctantly asking, "When do you need to be back?" His voice was soft as he spoke.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Akila purred when he rubbed her ears, and blushed a little. At his question, the purring stopped and she froze. She didn't want to go back! Quietly she answered him, "I don't know. Aleera and Clorogne left. He locked my door...I don't know if they'll check in on me, or not."

Clorogne leant down and met her lips, before standing up, and helping her up, too, "I think It's time we headed back."

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:46 pm

User Image

Aleera smiled and let him help her up. She dusted off her skirt from when she'd first sat down. "Alright then." Linking her arm with Clorogne's, she began walking back to the inn.

"Alright then." Markus said easily. He took that as a 'they won't check up on her' kind of answer, knowing what he did of Clorogne. He hoped he was right. "No need to rush then I guess." He said, rubbing her ears again.

User Image
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games