Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:46 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Genin} {Taijutsu} {Chakra: 200/200} {Status: }
User Image

Kageru stood fully, still standing at attention. Taking a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves he spoke up, a little louder this time. "I...I need a head band Kazekage-sama. A...And...I'm a boy..." he said as politely as he could.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero quietly came in late in the evening and leaned against the door frame holding a yellow envelope that seemed quite full. he waited for the visitor in the office to finish with the kazekage before he would speak.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"A headband? Yes... I have a few here." Reaching down to the same pile that Zero had received his from, I flicked another one high into the air. "Silly Kageru, of course you may one. Hungry? I have several types of desserts here as well." The Kage's food exploits were well known within the village, leading to newer & newer types being shipped in at all hours of the day & night. Tonight's menu consisted entirely of desserts, to which Six was delighted to have, even if she didn't consume too much of it herself. "If not, is there anything that you would like to ask about?" Noting Zero's appearance once again, Six waited for Kageru's response before hailing the other.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

"U...Um...Thank you Kazekage-sama..." he said, catching the headband, tying it around his head. The metal plate was facing forward, over his forehead. "...Kazekage-sama, is there anywhere you need me?" he asked suddenly, getting over his quiet streak.

Mythos Namikaze

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"Yes, I do have something for you to do. It'll generate some cash & A.C. on the fly. Find another, such as Zero here or somebody, & create a temporary squad. Then, learn 3 jutsus before returning here... I should have a few more available missions by then." Being unprepared was one thing in the shinobi world, but not having friends & being unable to defend one's self was quite another. It would do well to have Kageru & Zero together for now, & Six would try her best to keep them acquainted.

Title: Create your squad!
Information: As a bright and shiny new Genin, you will need a squad to work in! Find members that complement your own strengths, and convince them to join your squad! Make sure to submit your suggestions to your Kage so they can look over your choices and accept or deny them!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: If you are unable to form a squad with the desired number of members, your village leader will let you know if you've failed or passed.

Title: Learn a Jutsu!
Information: You have to start somewhere, don't you? Well, here's the starting point! Learn a jutsu, any jutsu, and you've taken the first step on the road to power!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: This mission can only be repeated three times.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image

Kageru perked up before nodding, and bowed. "Yes Kazekage-Sama. As you wish." he said smiling, standing fully. Leaving the Kazekage's office, he looked at Zero for a moment before stepping back to the side of the door, letting Zero through.

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/220] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero nodded to the genin as he walked through the door. He set the envelope gently down on kazekages lap and spoke."Id like to report mission success kazekage sama"

((Details:Section 1
Section 2'))

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Sliding out the contents from the envelope, a gentle shooshing sound accompanied it. "You've done well here," Six started, holding her tea cup off to the side. "And while I dare not try to see what the pictures contain, I shall assume that you did an appropriate job. Take a rest & learn what you can with Kageru... it'll be important to know each other's strengths & weaknesses. The same missions given to him will also apply to you as well, so I'll be expecting results!" Shuffling the contents of the report back into the envelope, Six heaved it over her head into an awaiting cabinet. Ryo & A.C. were automatically added to the known contents of the file, but Zero would need to fill out his own claim forms here, & update his public profile accordingly.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

"Hai Kazekage-sama."Zero spoke formally and levelly. He grabbed an acquisition form to fill out while he caught up to his new teammate.apparently .He took a pen out of his coat and dismissed himself filling out the form.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

Kageru silently walked bowing briskly. "Kagekaze-sama." he addressed her with the utmost respect he could. He knew Zero would be close behind him.

Mythos Namikaze

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero shortly followed him having slowed down a bit on the road to enjoy the leisurely walk. As kageru walked in. He leaned against the door frame and waited for the kazekage to address the two of them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

It had only seemed like several minutes had passed before the duo returned from their training. The steam trails on the tea had subsided, & the office smelled of luscious green tea leaves, the vapors wafting through the air on inner building currents. Setting her teacup off onto the coffee table, Six smiled at Kageru & Zero. "You've finished, I presume."

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

"Yes, Kazekage-sama. I've added several jutsus to my skill set. Current transfer technique, Cinder Technique, and Chakra Scalpel." Kageru replied standing fully.

(Link to training: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=103&t=20135213#324135661 )

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Genin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Chakra pool:220/240] [Active Abilities: ] [ Theme song[

Zero raised his fingers and spoke clearly."Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ],Basic Chop,Forward Step,Backward Step,Basic Block,Pivot Block,Forward grind,Deflection one,Disarming one,Calligraphy,Extension,Thread walking one,,Solid Footing,Shikyuu Koushin [ Pressing Lips ],Iori Seppun [ Retreating Kiss ],Seppun no Hoppeta [ Kiss on the Cheek ],Kowakuteki Nameru [ Alluring Lick ],Ueito Seppun [ Waiting Kiss ],Shita Seppun [ Tongue Kiss ],Furue Koushin [ Trembling Lips ],Fuki Seppun [ Accidental Kiss ],Kisumaku [ Hickey ],Boushi Shita [ Spinning Tongue ]...These were all learned since you gave us our assignment...,"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

Repeating each shinobi's jutsu list in her mind, a spark of curiosity ran through Six's mind. "Chakra Scalpel, Kageru? I should assume, then, that you also learned both Healing Hands techniques prior to attempting the scalpel technique? Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I thought that those two techniques were required to advance at least to the Chakra Scalpel... it is a Jounin-ranked jutsu after all." Aside from that one questionable report, these two shinobi were doing a most fabulous job! With these kinds of people, Suna would be well safe from intruders of all types. Six would wait for a reply from Kageru before sliding over the next mission.

User Image

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games