Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis was working on paper work and waiting for a response from Night as he heard a knock. "Enter." he said without looking up. Honestly this job was mostly paperwork.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 am

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu entered the hokage's office and noticed that Night was here. He smiled at her as he approached the hokage. "Lord Hokage, do you have a moment?" He asked as he noticed all the paperwork he had to do. Calling his friend Noctis 'Lord Hokage' was still odd, he'd rather just call him Noctis if allowed.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis noticed that it was Shikatsu to walk through the door. It had been a long time since seeing him. How time has passed, shika was still a chunnin and Noctis had been promoted to Hokage. He nodded at Shika as he asked his question."Yes, Shikatsu go ahead." Giving him permission to continue.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and continued. "As you know, I am still only a Chunnin and don't have o much experience. I was wondering if you would be able to help with hat." He asked, not sure if he phrased it right.

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis listened to Shikatsu request, it was true he didn't really have much experience while on the other hand He did go out into the world alot. He decided he would help him since he needed some information anyways."I see, I want you to head to the snow village get a simple progress report for the Yukikage, I heard news there was an attack on the Yukikage's life check how things are going over there would you?"Of course this meant Noctis was sending Shikatsu to see how the Yukikage was faring. It would be a double mission with two different reports

Title: Progress Reportx2
Information: Your village leader needs you to get a quick report from an ally. After receiving additional information from your kage, use the crossroads to get to the target village. Whence you've been granted entrance, request an audience with that village's leader or advisor.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:04 am

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu thought about the request and smiled. "The snow village eh. Haven't been that far yet. Alright then, anything else you need me to get from there Noc- I mean, Lord Hokage?" He asked, almost slipping. He still didn't like calling him that. He wondered if he would get offended if he called him Noctis...

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis continued signing papers at Shika spoke. He shook his head when he asked if there was anything else he needed. He noticed his slip and almost calling him Noctis not like it really mattered to him. He looked up at him."No that's it, just don't sneak around the village collecting info, just report back what you see."

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi a young genin not seen for a while quickly appeared and seemed to have a grin on his face. He was hanging around the doorway before knocking slightly on the door to get the Hokage's attention. "Lord Hokage!" he shouted as he bowed. He seemed much more energetic then usually, and he had not taken mission in a while so it was time for a change of that mood. "Do you need any done!?" he asked a bit loudly and as he seemed to have lost his manners and to show proper respect in front of the Lord Hokage.

Right away a passing Chuunin hit the back of his head and told him to show the Hokage proper respect and wait to enter, speak, and etc. Ichi only rubbed the back of his head and used the pinky of his free hand to pick in his ear almost ignoring the female Chuunin that only sighed and said he was an annoyance. "Glad she ain't my mom..." he said with a grin on his face as he now waited for the kage to address him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( --- )) = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:43 am
Diablo en Musica 92

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis heard the knock and let the person in, it was the bakuton genin he spoke with a while back. It was actually good that he arrived when he did."Yes, actually I just received a mission request from a town outside the village, their river has some kind of obstruction blocking the flow and thus their people and crops aren't getting enough water. They report that they traveled upstream but the blockage seems to originate in the mountains where it is just too difficult for any normal person to go. Your mission is to found the blockage obstructing and destroy it."He knew this mission was a bit high for a genin. But he wanted to give him a chance to do something show off his abilities."Needless to say the faster this is done, the better off the town is."

Title: Blockage
Information: Head to the Border Konoha Outpost locate the village near it and relieve the blockage of their water supply.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi smiled as the kage gave him a decent mission this time around. "All right sure beats the heck out of the small missions I did in the past!" he said as he grinned as wide as he could. Ichi than took the mission scroll and seemed to notice it was a village/ town that was was rather close to the boarder. It would take a bit of time to get there, so the Hokage was right. The sooner they could get it done the better.

"Alright I'll leave right away!" Ichi said as he turned on the heel of his left foot and suddenly dashes out as fast as he could. He left showing almost no respect for the kage. But of course you can't blame him he got his bad manners from his father always wanting to get the adrenaline in his system as much as possible.

[ Exited to Streets ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( --- )) = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis smirked at the boys enthusiam as he totally forgot to bow to him or something before leaving. Noctis slowly stood up, he looked out the window at is peaceful village. The village had been quiet for a while now. But starting now he is going to change that. He will make the village rise up once again to its former glory. It was all in his hands and the hands of his ninja. For they are the ones that makes a village truly great. He then turnes to Shika. "If you dont need anything else you are dismissed."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Walking down the hall, her boots muffled by the scuffed soles, Jae headed towards the Hokage's office. It had been awhile. Last time she was here she had not been totally in her right mind. It had taken Jae a little while to figure herself out but with age came wisdom and she was finally starting to grow into the woman she had promised her younger self she would grow into, albeit a few follies here and there. Now she was ready to face the Hokage, Noctis, her former teacher. Knocking lightly on the door with the back of her hand, Jae stood out in the hall, arms crossed behind her back. Truthfully she was here to get permission to leave; go back to Yuki to see her mother and father but first she needed a mission to limber up a bit. She had been inactive for awhile and she was starting to get lazy.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 pm
digital m u f f i n s

kiropterain1

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis heard another light knock on his door he called for them to enter and was surprised to see Jae. They hadn't really been on speaking turns since his appointment to Hokage. It was good to see her face again after so long."Ah Jae, welcome."He finished signing some paperwork and smiled."So what do I owe the pleasure?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Entering the office, she stood at length from the desk, arms still behind her back. She bowed stiffly to him, straightening out as she came out of it. Her expression was uncharacteristically serious as she went on to address him. Treat him like the Hokage. Nothing more. Nothing less. Jae recited, her mantra in her head. "Sir. I would like to request a mission." She wanted to go Yuki to see her parents but of course she couldn't come outright and say that. Her gaze was steady as she addressed him, her mantra playing in the corner of her mind on repeat.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis got bored of waiting for Jae to speak as she moved around stiffly. He looked back down at his paperwork as he waited. When she finally did speak he was signing another paper."Oh really? What kind of mission were you hoping for? The village elders could always use help getting groceries, or weeding their gardens." He currently had nothing for a jounin to do, he wasn't gonna send her to Yukigakure with Shika.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ][/align

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games