Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San nodded and followed bast out. He enjoyed his time in kumo

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:28 pm
[aw yeah first post.]
Takeo was not a man to be ignored, nor was he a patient man when there was money to be made. And there was some money to be made.

Takeo didn't even bother knocking, seeing as he was far too important to knock, simply pushing past the ANBU guards that flanked the office door. He waved them off and smiled, slamming it shut before they could protest. He assumed that the patting would put them at ease, seeing as they weren't ANBU because they looked good in bad masks and could tell he was the real deal from a simple pat and the smell, but he fully expected a non-lethal take down and a lecture. When several non-violent seconds passed and he remained unmolested by the faceless goons, Takeo figured that he'd be all right to approached the Raikage, volatile as she was when drunk. Hopefully, she's not drunk. I'd rather not smell bad booze and halitosis. Does she have halitosis? I shouldn't ask.

Takeo approached the desk, and the Raikage, with his trademark arrogant, s**t-eating grin. He'd have to ask some elder why they called it a 's**t' eating grin, but that could wait until his business with the Raikage was finished. "Excuse me, but I couldn't help but notice what you've done with the place. It's really quite pretty... If a bit wet. Anyway, I'm here for some missions." Takeo spoke in a smooth baritone, styling himself an amateur lounge singer when he needed extra money, thus the pleasing voice. He was sure it'd have some kind of effect on the obviously female Raikage, and maybe bag him some brownie points if she took a liking to him. Or she'd smash his head into pulp. Either way, something would happen. Hopefully, not the latter.

The latter would be terrible.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
It was fortunate for the young man that the Raikage was, in fact, sober-ish. Had she been otherwise, the situation would likely have ended with a giant throwing the arrogant boy, to think he could enter without even the courtesy of a knock upon her door! Well, she wasn't going to let that fly, that easily. When he finally spoke, looking as if he were waiting for the take down, she relaxed some.

"Well, boy. You're here for missions? Real nice and all, but you might wish to try knocking when next you swing by," replied the woman in her seat, an oddly vindictive looking smile upon her face. "Drink or no, someone was kind enough to open my windows wide enough for a child such as yourself." Regardless, if she threw him out the window, the boy would likely be back with an eye patch, arrogantly demanding more missions. Settling a folder out, she settled herself back.

"Well, the way this goes is simple. One of the local farmers was found, dropped dead on the side of the street. Track down the murderer, and bring him to justice," Kinpaku stated ever so simply, "Eye for an eye. There's some filler there, as well."

[Investigate Crime Scene: Felony + Three C ranks of your choice]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:22 pm
[Shanks Mana]
Well, doesn't she seem ecstatic to see me? And to think I
brightened her otherwise gloomy day, so much for my self-esteem. Woe is me.
Takeo sighed as he listened to the acting Raikage quasi-chastise him on his supposed lack of respect and obviously unloading several C-rank lame missions on him. It was almost insulting, if those missions didn't carry a price tag. He was going to be making some cash, no chump change, otherwise he'd have asked for better missions.

He was still tempted to ask for something a little higher-ranked, but he'd pressed his luck far enough.

"Well, thank you very much ma'am. I'll get these done post-haste. Maybe even quicker. Until then, later days." Takeo stuffed the scrolls into his vest and sauntered out slowly, waving goodbye almost as an after-thought. Just because she could drop him dead didn't mean he had to be uptight and respectful like some shinobi, that was for squares.

And he wasn't no square.

[exit]  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

RipYaNewOne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:25 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ᴋ ᴜ ᴍ ᴏ ɢ ᴀ ᴋ ᴜ ʀ ᴇ s X ᴀ ʟ ʟ X s ᴇ ᴇ ɪ ɴ ɢ X ᴇ ʏ ᴇ

XXXXXXXXXXʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇ ᴄʟᴀss || ᴅ ʀᴀɴᴋ || ʙʏᴀᴋᴜɢᴀɴ ᴜsᴇʀ || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀVᴇs: 225

A young boy, whom couldn't have been over the age of fourteen, entered the office of the Raikage. His name, Kagami Hyuga. Since graduating from the academy ahead of his class, and earning the title of Genin, Kagami knew that the next step would be paying a visit to the Raikage. His featureless gray hue's scanned the room until they eventually fell upon a woman, settled behind her desk. “Raikage-sama - I am Kagami Hyuga, Kumogakure's All Seeing Eye at your service.” He stated, projecting his voice in a firm yet respectful manner, before bowing in recognition of his elder. Kagami needed to officially begin his training, and who better to do help than the Raikage herself, however if she wasn't available he would handle his training alone. Of course, he would need a few bloodline jutsu scroll's, in order to do so. With that, he simply took a seat and awaited a response.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX These eyes of mine show me many things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:43 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Takeo was quick to move, when he'd snatched up the scrolls, and tucked them away. It was always an oddity to see a grain of respect in the boy, though it only seemed to appear where money was involved. Nevertheless, Takeo was off to work on bringing the criminal to justice for means that were far less just. It wasn't much longer before someone else approached, a new genin of all things. Kagami Hyuuga, here for a band and scrolls.

"All Seeing Eye, huh? Trying to start a name for yourself early in your life is quite ambitious," laughed the raikage playfully, as she slid her fingers into a drawer, and withdrew a band. "Well, Kagami Hyuuga, with this, the village of Kumogakure acknowledges you as a shinobi in its service, and as such, is granted access to the technique archives in the academy." The academy had access to all that the shinobi would be able to learn, as the scrolls were kept there.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel walked into the Raikages office wearing a thousand yard stare. He walked over to a wall and stood there,silently,waiting to be adressed or dissmissed.

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 6550 ~ Ryo: 0

The Raikage's office, Suzume did not actually go inside but she patrolled around the area. Why check inside when there was a very capable oni inside? She and Cloud did a quick look around the building and of course there was no one there. Granted the Raikage's office would have plenty of information but Suzume did not see anyone sneaking in right this moment.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:55 am
Takeo just wasn't the knocking type.

He pushed past the ANBU guards again, amid protests and threats of violence, with assurances that he had important information for the Raikage. He did not have any information beyond informing her he had completed his missions, but to him that was some pretty serious business. Especially if it meant a promotion and some new cushy digs, as well as a fat stack of cash. Every man needed their motivation, and Takeo had money. And success. Hell, he had a lot of motivators.

Right now, it was a promotion.

"Hey Raikage, I got your missions done. Well, half of them, but I hear I have a promotion in the works. I know that good things come to those who wait, but I'm not a waiting man." Takeo was not a very respectful man, either, but that was niether here nor there. Not when he was going to be a ******** Jounin after who knows how long. Takeo crossed his arms over his chest, a cocky grin showing just how much worth he put on his own career advancement. Which was a lot. A hell of a lot.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:31 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
(The hell is a thousand yard stare? Is he like... spacing out or something? xD)

The boy in red, with the raven hair had appeared before the oni woman. Shaking her head some, she wasn't sure how to address him, the look upon his face was a tad bit odd. "Castiel?" she spoke in earnest, trying to snap him into attention. Well... That was the plan, before the child arrived again. There Takeo was, doing just as she hadn't wanted him to. As much as she yearned to throw him out the gaping hole that used to be her windows, she couldn't expend the chakra, until she heard that this Ganchou was dealt with.

"Well, Takeo. You came for the right reason, I suppose," spoke the woman, as she opened up the file for the boy, as she glanced it over. Hardly someone she would promote willingly, but the elders had a bit of pull over the workings, and despite general problems in the attitude, they'd seen talent enough to work in his favor. "The council has decided to promote you to the rank of jounin. Welcome to the true world, Takeo. Be safe, and grow strong."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:39 am
[The limp, weary look of a battle-weary soldier. Someone who's just seen too much... Anything.]

"Safe is boring, and I haven't met a stronger shinobi. Got any harder missions for me? Those last four were cake, and I yearn for... Adventure." Takeo didn't feel that much different from before, what with the rank up, he'd have assumed he'd be showered in confetti and given a cake. Maybe even a drink, but no, he lived in the stingy village. The stingy village full of lightning.

Not that he'd ever say any of that out loud. He'd rather not be thrown out of a window by a smelly drunk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Then you haven't been looking quite hard enough," Kinpaku chuckled, in return to the boy's ego. She thought to send him Kein's way for a match later on in the week, but for now, nothing was truly going on. Not of any importance. "I'm afraid we do not, at the moment, Takeo. Why not work on bettering yourself instead?"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:05 pm

"If I got any better, I'd be the Raikage, and we wouldn't want that. You do a good job, and the leader thing ain't my style, dig? Just looking for some small-time thrills, a few of those B or A-ranked missions in between some fine tuning of my skills, things like that. You gotta have something, we're a war economy, and business looks like it's about to be boomin'." Takeo probably said a few things he shouldn't have, like how he could replace the Raikage if he really wanted to, which he was sure he could, and how she was holding out on him. Ego overrode common sense, as it were, not that he minded.

Sometimes, common sense was overrated.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel's head turned lazily to the Raikage,though his gaze seemed to look through her not at her"Ah yes,Hello My Lady. I come with a...request" If he was denied,he was denied. If he was accepted he would likely die but that was little consquence to him for he cared little of this world anymore

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 am
As the commotion had temporarily been settled, the pink haired lad would now be free to converse with the Raikage. It was given that the office was a bit of a mess, but in a short while, the cleaning crew would be right up to fix that. M turned to the Raikage once more. "Raikage-sama," he called out. "I shall return later in the day or, perhaps, once this whole thing is finished. In the meantime, I shall resume training. Excuse me," bid the Chuunin. He bowed his head down, and soon headed for the open door. M left the Raikage's office with the intention to train and accomplish a few of the hospital duties in the meantime. It would be a good idea for now, as things did not seem all too good concerning village relations.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games