Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:29 pm
__________________________________________User Image
chakra || 2010/2010
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2010/2010
xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 855/855 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi turned his attention to the woman as she started speaking. He showed a sympathetic look as she spoke and he listened. Ryouichi recognized her voice as the voice that called out to him to be careful but, he hadn't listened. However, that look dropped the instant the man interrupted her. Ryouichi changed his attention to the man and allowed him to speak. "I get that you guys are in a situation that you may not like but, that is no reason to be so rude to a woman. Especially a woman that had the courage to reach out to try to stop me from moving forward while the rest of you backed away." That's all he would say to the man before turning back towards the bridge and crouching down to one of the bugs. His eyes narrowed slightly as she studied the creature. It was for sure bakuton. Ryouichi moved a hand forward and gently poked one of the insects, probably much to the dismay of the villagers. Ryouichi stood up straight. "It seems safe enough. Whoever has control over them must be not doing anything with them or perhaps they're too far out of reach to control them. Perhaps dead." Ryouichi speculated to himself. It wasn't much longer that he stuck his hands in his pockets and casually started to walk across the bridge.

Ryouichi walked for a little bit before he turned his head back to the group. "Just watch your step and it seems it's safe enough to walk across." He'd say before continuing to walk across the bridge, fading into the fog. It wasn't much longer that he came to the gate of the village. Almost immediately him and the group that he was with would be stopped by a couple ANBU that were guarding the gates. "Stop. Who are you and what is your business with Kumogakure?" One of the Anbu said to Ryouichi. Ryouichi turned his head to the Anbu. "I am Ryouichi Senju, a representative from Kirigakure. This is Inka Hizara, Jounin of Kirigakure. And this is Urufu Hiken, Genin of Kirigakure. We are here to speak with the Raikage about an attack that is being made on Kirigakure in a matter of time." Ryouichi would say in response. The two Anbu would look at each other and allow Ryouichi and the other two to go through the gates.

[Exit to Raikage's office.]

Quotes:

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi
Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905
Used by Nanaki

Mission:

A higher up's request

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] "Explosions?" Inka perked up, his steps quickening as he approached the bridge. Head tilting this way and that, the Jounin was, for the first time since their journey began, appearing to take not only an active interest, but some life to home as well. Red eyes tried to judge the mass of the bugs, mingled whirling with how much damage they could do even if they each only have a small burst of raw power. "The concussive force alone, if properly expelled at once. Oh man - why didn't I think of that? So my next study project..." Inka muttered.

Barely dragged away from his new interest by Ryouichi introducing him, Inka gave a respectful bow, but otherwise remained silent once again. He glanced back, making sure to keep Urufu close, before following Ryouichi. "Kumo is pretty awesome - I didn't get much chance to explore it properly myself last time I was here. And that was ages ago." The Jounin explained. "So make the most of it - you never know when you'll ever come back." Inka reached out and gave the Genin a friendly pat on the back. Inka would stay by the Genin's side, ensuring the kid didn't get lost or... Anything.

[ exit : Raikage Office ]

Father | Lover | Run-away | Seventeen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

⊗ CHAKRA 600/600
⊗ STAMINA 285/285
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:29 pm
chakra || 2060/2060
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2060/2060
xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 855/855 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi appeared directly outside the gates with Izzy and Ibuse. He took a moment to look around and saw that the others hadn't quite shown up yet so he waited for Inka as well as the genin. He sighed gently as he didn't get quite as much done as he wanted but, he knew that he had at least helped some people in his time here. Perhaps he had made some friends or even enemies but, that was all at the moment. Now he had to go back and help save a village in need. From what the anbu had told Ryouichi, the village was in horrible trouble so every moment that was wasted, the more likely that the people on the inside would be dead by the time he reached them.

Quotes:

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi

Used by Izzy
2355/2355 195/195

Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905

Used by Nanaki
395/395 555/555

Mission:

A higher up's request

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] When Inka next approached the gates it was without the two other Kiri nin he had arrived with, and there was no Kumo nin waiting there as promised by Kaileer. The Jounin had popped up because, when he was skimming through the mission board earlier, his red eyes had landed on the mention of the bugs on the gate. Inka was loved his explosions - a little too much many back in Kiri might say. Unfortunetly the Jounin couldn't just light the fuse and enjoy the show - not without bringing down the entire front fortification, foundation, and travelway of Kumogakure's gate and bridge. Something Inka felt, even with his friendship with Kaileer, he couldn't get away with. Kumo ninja were already working their way along the gate, doing their part to carefully extricate the bugs without them being set off - or so Inka presumed at a quick glance. Finding someone who appeared to be giving the orders, Inka got a quick run-down on the bugs. Made from clay, and ranging from every type of creepy-crawly, the tiny bombs were first found to detonate the instant they were touched, or anyone came near. Now they seem to only react to any chakra activation. Obviously, with so many cramped and clumped together all up and down the bridge, each bug needed to be seperated far enough from the rest before a safe detonation could happen. Inka figured the consussive force may also activate them, if there was enough chakra residue in it.
[1/3]

I suppose the easiest thing would be to pry them off and drop them down below - but I don't know how big of a blast each bug sets off and nor do I really want to be damaging the base of their bridge... Inka mused over the situation, constantly looping back to a single conclusion; set them off while they're suspended up in the air - far up in the air. Sooo... pluck them up one by one (while somehow not triggering them), throw them up into the air and somehow detonate them. Throwing them one by one - so tedious. So many little bombs that needed detonating! The urge to just light them up... No, Inka, just think of it as study - if they all went off, then he couldn't examine them. Rather than being given permission to go and extricate one himself, the Kumo ninja only seemed to trust him with detonating one bug at a time. The first one he was given was beetle-shaped, with little pincers at its maw and spines along its legs. Was there purpose to this detail beyond creeping people out. The Kumo ninja warned Inka that if the thing starts hissing, to back up fast, before directing him to a cleared out area that the detonation could occur. Setting up, Inka carefully placed it down on its back and began to move its spindly, spiney legs, seeing how far he could stretch and bend them back before the critter's chakra began to give a warning pulse. It was all very... biologically correct. As though the dormant bug was just threatening to explode to keep itself safe.
[2/3]

For this next part, Inka managed to get the help of a Kumo Jounin to transport them out of the blast's range should the Kiri nin trigger it. The Kumo nin had a hand on Inka's shoulder while the red-eyed nin pulled out a kunai. Flipping the beattle gently over onto its limbs, the bug corrected its stance before becoming still once again. Inka laid a hand on its shell, using his thumb to curl under and lift the lip of it. Placing the tip of the kunai where shell met what, on a real beattle, would be the underside, Inka slowly applied pressure, attempting to seperate the two halves. Almost immediately the bug started to react. Damn it. Never easy. The mouth? Holstering the kunai Inka turned the bug and lifted it up, red eyes staring down at where a mouth should be. With such detailed little buggers, of course one would be, and of course it was shut. Holding the bomb with one hand, Inka once again took up his blade and pressed the tip the mouth, pushing down on what could passibly be called a 'lip.' It gave way, parting to reveal a black depth before the chakra suddenly flared. Before Inka could even swear in his head he had flung the bomb back and it blew in mid air, the concussive force ruffling harmlessly against him.

"Huh." The Kumo ninja spoke up.

"Yeah..." Inka sighed. So the things had mouths that actually opened. Was it just decorational, though?
[3/3]

[ Mission Complete ]
[ entry : academy ]

| Active Mission : Help Clean Up [D-Rank] |
- Reward : 100 Ryo & 150 Credits -

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

Lanfaer

⊗ CHAKRA 560/600
⊗ STAMINA 285/285

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:13 pm
The Anbu came out of nowhere, appearing haggard and battle worn, stepping into existence out of a cloud of dust. He approached and spoke immediately, not bothering with the usual greeting “The UHV are no longer the greater concern. All orders previous to this one are now considered secondary and are to be discarded. You are required to return immediately to the Gates of Kirigakure. However,” the Anbu drew a folded piece of paper from a pouch and unfolded it, extending it to be taken. On it was a detailed diagram of the gates with a spot just outside the gates indicated in a dark blue “Do NOT attempt to enter the village. There are Anbu waiting to brief you fully on what has occurred.” Once the paper had been taken, the Anbu continued with the report “The Mizukage is missing. And the village has been sealed behind a wall of black chakra that has been impossible to penetrate. All attempts to enter the village have been met with a rapid and painful death.” The Anbu’s voice was tight, almost frightened, but he continued to speak “We have discovered that the black chakra is a result of the seal known as Sero. It was created by the Mizukage to defend the village and benefit all from Kirigakure. However, it appears that something has poisoned the seal and is causing it’s overreaction. Any attempts to contact those left inside has failed and the Mizukage, who was supposed to meet us outside the gates after initiating Sero, has not arrived at the meet up point. We also advise you to warn any and all allies you have gained to stay away. The seal is designed to deter any from outside of Kirigakure but in its current state, it appears to kill all who attempt to enter. While this will eventually wear down enough for a few to enter, it is better to stay on the safe side and to refuse all current outside aid.” The Anbu hesitated and cleared his throat “Per standing orders from the Mizukage, a temporary Kage has been appointed to lead a rescue team into Kirigakure. He will meet you there as well. There are, according to our numbers before the village was evacuated, a remaining 83 lives inside the village. We do not know the state of these lives. It is with the utmost urgency that the Anbu request your return to the village so that we may launch a rescue.” With that last depressing news, the Anbu vanished again in a flash of dust.

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:23 pm
chakra || 2060/2060
xxxxx chakra reserve || 2060/2060
xxxxx sage chakra || 000/670 xxxxx stamina || 915/915 xxxxx rank || Konin xxxxx classes || Ninjutsu || Medical

Ryouichi's eyes turned upwards as he heard the explosion that came not far from where he was currently positioned. When he looked he managed to see the remaining smoke of the explosion. "What was that..." He muttered under his breath before taking off at a full sprint to the area directly below the explosion. It wasn't long that he came upon some Kumo shinobi and as he scanned the group, Inka as well as the Anbu that had talked to Ryouichi early. Ryouichi walked out of the place he had stopped at and up to Inka. "Well, we need to get going it seems." He said simply before he started to walk out of the area with Izzy and Ibuse following him.

[Exits to crossroads]

Quotes:

blackfruity

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Justsu Used:

Used by Ryouichi

Used by Izzy
2355/2355 195/195

Used by Ibuse
1170/1170 905/905

Used by Nanaki
395/395 555/555

Mission:

A higher up's request

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka startled at the sight of the Anbu, unsure for a moment if it was Kiri's or Kumo's, but the ninja was speaking to him, holding paper out to him. The Jounin that was helping Inka earlier made a quick retreat, leaving Inka shaking and wide-eyed at the news. The paper was scrunched up in one hand while the other pressed hard over his eyes. "... understood." He whispered. And there Inka stayed, sitting just to the side of the gate entrance in a cleared area littered with scorch marks and cracked stone. Dust covered Inka's pants and the bottom of his jacket, but he made no move - to stand, to find Ryouichi, or clean himself off. "... Syy... please, just let this be to plan, Syy." And then Ryouichi found him. Without looking up, he nodded and stood.

"'Kay."

[ exit w Ryouichi ]

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

brooystart

Lanfaer

⊗ CHAKRA 560/600
⊗ STAMINA 285/285

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:45 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Shuukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Her bag felt a little bit heavy. She had three urns in the bag after all. Wrapped by clothes she will wear on the next day but even then, it's only one set of clothes so she needs to make sure to be careful on the trip, she doesn't want to break it by accident. Along with clothes, she packed extra food and drink, who knows if something could happen? She rather be safe than sorry. After all, one of the shinobi rules was always to be prepared. If worse comes to worse and they do run out of food without making it back, Hakanai could always hunt. It's been awhile she had done that. Now she was curious if Kaileer could hunt too.

Sat outside of the gates and dressed in her usual attire, she was playing with the ball of energy as he would run in circles and attempt to sneak attack her hand, sometimes she let him 'capture' her hand, sometimes she will move her hand away having him trail after it. This was good. She was teaching him predator skills.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι felt angry. The situation with Axel had set me off. I hated how I felt. He was in the right. I commended him for his decision this time, and being able to take that action, but I couldn't help feeling that it was also wrong. Maybe it was just fact of who it was that had died. So I focused on everything else that I could, starting with retrieving the gift the redhead mentioned.
-----On the way out, I sent the ANBU, who had so diligently followed me up to that point, with a message for Hakanai to meet at the gates. I wanted to go with her to her hometown. It was the least I could do, I felt. And with most of the village's shinobi busy and a shadow clone in the office, hopefully no one would notice my absence. The ANBU would probably take some time to find Hakanai, which gave me plenty of time to gather everything I'd need for the journey... considering all of my belongings that weren't on my person were dust in the wind in the newly rebuilt residential district. That meant I'd need to buy any traveling gear. Not to mention Samuru still had my coat. I wasn't sure how the weather would be in the other countries, but given that we were going to the Land of Snow... I needed a temporary coat.
-----The gift I'd left for Secret Santa still sat under the tree, which was disappointing. But, then, I was just picking up my gift as well. The gift was apparently a kunai, which received a frown from me. But, picking it up, I realized it felt... unusual. It had a rough texture. I ran my hands along it and inspected it more closely when I caught a crack in the surface. I pried it open to find a... necklace? It was of the symbol for Kumo, the weird, blobbish clouds that adorned our headbands. I wasn't entirely sure what to think of it. Underneath the gift was a note that said simply: You thought it was a kunai, didn't you? You fell for it! Merry Christmas! Oh, put a little chakra in it for an extra surprise. I did just that and the kunai fell apart into a cloud of sand that read 'Merry Christmas, Kaileer!' Glancing around quickly to see if anyone noticed, I waved my hand through the dust and turned on my heels. The gifts weren't meant to be anything big, after all, and it was a kind gift. Since we were leaving the village, I pocketed it for the moment and resumed gathering supplies I needed.
-----Some time later, I had a new pack, sleeping bag, a coat to hold me over til I got mine back, and a few miscellaneous supplies including food for the trip, and made it to the gates where Hakanai already waited. She sat just outside--the gates were open now, with the threat over--playing with her young companion. I couldn't see her expression, but at least the cub was entertained. That was right, Axel told me what his name was. Shukenja. I'd have to let her know. Breathing in deeply, I approached her from the front so that I wouldn't startle her and gave a raised hand as a greeting.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:51 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The cub started to gnaw on her hand as she let him, only pulling back if he got too rough. She needed to teach him to show that he needs to be gentle with her and fierce with everyone else. Hakanai remembered that her mom had to teach Lilja how to hunt so they were away a lot. She felt sad just thinking about them and the bag she was carrying had started to feel a bit heavier. She also had to pack meat for the cub and properly so it won't be ruined or nasty when unwrapped. So her bag might be bigger than what was really needed for the trip. The white fluff looked up suddenly and Hakanai followed his eyesight, she saw Kaileer himself was coming. A bit surprised, she was pleased that he was coming... it was just going to be two of them? Make sense. Something like this was more personal than anything.

Hakanai stood up, a notebook with the pen in it's spine was underneath her, as the cub attempted to climb on Kaileer's leg, his nails extracted and would cling onto his leg. Hakanai figured that would hurt, so she grabbed the cub by the scuff of his neck, signed No in front of his face as he whined and released his nails. Placed him back on the floor, he didn't take the no very well as he laid down and refused to move. Hakanai picked up the notebook and held it between her chest and arms, seeing how the cub was acting. With a deep sigh, she snapped her fingers for his attention and pointed at the bag. The message she was trying to give him was clear. 'Either get up or be confined in a bag for hours.' He got the message as he quickly started to behave. With a weak and sad smile, she glanced towards Kaileer, her finger formed an R shape as she moved it from left to right, mouthing, 'Ready?' at the same time. If he needed the notebook, all he would need to do was to gesture to the notebook and she will hand it over to him.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:06 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----тhe cub noticed me first, and barreled into my leg with outstretched claws. I flinched as claws met skin while he tried to climb up my leg, and tried to shake him off. I growled playfully at ball of energy. "Oi! That hurts!" Hakanai was quick to remove him. It did hurt, but wasn't enough to be of concern, and I found it more funny than anything. The cub, being dramatic, flopped on his side and stayed there. I would have just left him there until he realized I wasn't going to stop, but Hakanai wasn't cruel like that. She pointed to her pack, threatening to trap him in it, and that was enough for him. Then she focused on me and signed something, mouthing 'Ready?' I nodded, and then changed my mind, holding up a finger to tell her to wait. Taking the notebook from her, I wrote a quick message. The cub's name is Shukenja.
-----Holding the notebook back out to her, I waited warily. She was probably going to ask how I knew, and I would have to tell her what I found out. That Axel was the one who took Lilja's life. The leopard told the redhead her cub's name before she died. I wasn't sure I was ready for the reaction that would follow that explanation. Or maybe she would piece everything together herself. Either way, I awaited her response.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Chuunin ❄
¥ Ryo: 14,000
AC: 0005,575
❄ Chakra :---/520 ❄ Stamina :---/485 ❄

Arriving at the gates Seiji would present the missive for their mission to the ANBU at the gate. His eyes resolute as he motioned to those behind himself and his hand splayed momentarily as he told them to stop. Bringing his had back down he clarified his position as Chuunin and leader of the team, Squad Three.

"Simple gather information mission, we're to travel under informational blackout until we arrive to Takumi, whereupon we're only to disclose our village information if pressed by the village to do so." His visage remained stoic as he parlayed with the ANBU a moment more before they would allow him and his team to pass.

At which point he would motion for his team to carry on.

"This would have been faster via ship." He muttered gently to himself.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Tao-Benshin

I Tortured Sleep I

magcookie

Komorebii

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxxNathaniel followed the leader of the squad, feeling more relaxed about the mission now that the hurdle of talking to the Raikage was jumped. Now, they just had to leave and investigate. Easy peasy. Right? The green haired medic stood behind Seiji as the chuunin talked to the ANBU guarding the gate.

Then he was signaled to continue walking on and did so. If he whistled a light tune, well, that was just because silence wasn't his thing.

3125 Ryo
1325 AC

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image

Liori Q Mundo l Bakuton - Mouths Awakened l Kumogakure l Genin

Liori was quiet for the most part during the walk to the gate. Spending most of the walk fidgeting with her hand as her knuckles continued to throb with dull pain. As they neared the gate Seiji stopped them and getting passage for the squad from the ANBU agent. Soon he would raise his hand, calling for them to follow after him soon after making a quiet comment to himself about a ship or something. "So, Karleen... Your arm still holding up alright?" She asked, just trying to make small talk seeing as how the two of them would be spending the foreseeable future as a two man team.

[ooc: Quality post right here. u3u ]

Chakra Pool: [440 //505]
Stamina: [060 //145]

Quote; "To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing."

Liori's Theme; Rasetsu

Komorebii

I Tortured Sleep I

Tao-Benshin
Wolfe Whitehorn

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  xxxx} T h i s x i s x t h e x p a r t x o f x m e x t h a t x y o u ' r e x n e v e r x g o n n a x t a k e x a w a y x f r o m x m e x , x n o
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS
                                                  THROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWSxxxxTHROW YOUR STICKS AND YOUR STONESxxxTHROW YOUR BOMBS AND YOUR BLOWS

BUT xx YOU'RE xx NOT xx GONNA xx BREAK xx MY xx SOULx {
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Karleen stuck close to Seiji, welcoming his presence once again by her side. It was comforting to have him around, and it gave her a relaxed state of mind. She hadn't been able to fully relax since her family died. He mumbled something about a ship and she patted his shoulder lightly before turning to Liori and answering her question. "Oh yeah, it's doing fine. It aches a little, because I probably trained too hard before I was supposed to but I'm guessing it'll fade by the time we get to Takumi. I was so involved in training I didn't see nor hear the Anbu waiting for me..." The female chuckled nervously, scratching her cheek. She was so used to training hard to keep unwelcome thoughts away.

Following after seiji, Karleen crossed her arms. Had the rest of her team ever been outside the village? Seiji probably had, but she didn't think that Nathaniel nor Liori ever had. She, herself, went out at least once a year to pay respects to her old home; the place decorated with an assortment of gravestones as a standing memory to the lives lost there. Thankfully, they wouldn't be going that way today. Having gone with her parents on plenty of supply runs, she knew that Takumi was the opposite way. It had been a long time since she was last in the village of artisans, she wondered just how much time had changed the place.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                  ✘ █ Mystic Thoroughbred x ✘ █ D-rank Genin x ✘ █ Shakuton x ✘ █ Spitfire Queen
                                                  ✘ █ CHAKRA: 165 x ✘ █ STAMINA: 155 x ✘ █ AC: 0 x ✘ █ RYO: 0

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                  > Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques.
                                                  > Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.
                                                  > Offensive Style: Simple Play: With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.
                                                  > Trick Style: Knife Toss: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )
                                                  > Offensive Style: Artless Draw: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

O t h e r s : :
                                                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                  > Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
                                                  > One-handed Hero: Karleen is able to use one hand to form hand seals
                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                  >
                                                  >
                                                  >

Komorebeii
                                                  magcookie
                                                  Wolfe whitehorn
                                                  Tao-Benshin

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games