Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image

That voice.. it ringed and, no it wasn't supposed to be sounding! He looked to his side to see Sai in front of him. "Sai!" Suoh dashed to her and embraced her in an ever expanding hug and lifted her up off the ground. "I thought you were dead Sai... I am so sorry... I should had had more faith." He let go and looked over to Kaito tipping his head to him and pointed tot he scrolls. He then walked to his office with Sai so they could speak in private. "I'm just so... relieved Sai. When I got the parcel I immediately tested the DNA of the hand, it said it was yours, it had even you clay mouth on it. With the sign of your death I sent the Prison Ward to Gimangakure to deal with it... however I haven't heard anything from her..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 390 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She allowed herself to be embraced, enjoying the feeling of being wrapped up. Enjoying feeling safe. She was actually kinda disappointed when it was over, but enjoyed the chance to talk with Suoh privately. She shook her head in disbelief at what was happening "Honest to god, I have no idea what is going on" At this, she slammed her hand down onto the wooden desk, resulting in a loud thud "But I don't give a damn. I want to take them out. All of them. And I want it to be a mission. I am more then tired of being a pathetic Genin"

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image

Souh leaned and rested his butt on the side of his desk, he put one hand on the desk and the at level with his head and took a deep breath looking down and closed his eyes. He then looked at Sai and spoke "Way ahead of you Sai, you'll be going back to Gimangakure for this one, as is one of my companions with you, a new shinobi if you might. You'll meet him later. But for now, I'm going to tell you what is happening so you have some bearings. After the day of your first round, I went to Gimangakure to study a new skill, ie. the Curse Mark." Suoh pointed to Sai then continued on "While I was there, I ran into a shinobi with a mysterious headband, that I had never seen before. After some studies back home I've recognized it as the symbol of the Sharpened Knife Isles. Tacky name I know. Anyways, these men took negatively to my power and my connections and told me to leave the land of Giman." Suoh said then took a pause shortly.

"Now, whatever happened between then and now is unknown however it is the Sharpened Knives Mafia, The Shirubāshadou Gang." Suoh said and with a smile pulled a file off his desk. "The Shirubāshadou's have done to others to make them collapse and give large sum's of money and power. Noticing us and the UHV coming into the city, they tried the same thing, or so I think, trying to make us worry and leave." Suoh paused and looked Sai in the eyes. He bounced of the corner of his desk and walked to the side of Sai, to take a glimpse at the curse mark and smirked to Sai placing his hand on her shoulder. "The Shirubāshadou Gang need to know that we demand respect and do not fear anyone. We crush those who oppose us and don't let up." Suoh's hand slid to her back and his thumb touched her neck slightly. "And we harbor those who are weak and defenseless from this world. Remember?" Suoh said disconnecting his touch and walked back to his seat at his desk. As he swiveled his chair to take a seat, he spoke. "This will be an A or S rank mission... depending on how the outcome is. You will meet with my ally in three hours at the marketplace. Good luck... Sai."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:22 am
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 390 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Now that she had a full explanation the reason for the ruse was apparent to her. Whoever was in charge of this mafia wanted the Kage's to back off, and the apparent murder of herself might have been enough to keep Suoh away...for a time. Still, it didn't make sense for this kind of behavior to come from a group that profited from conflict. Whatever. She didn't care about their motives, or their reasons. All she knew was that this Gang tried to screw with her and that was something that was not allowed. The Kage's touch was all but ignored, Saionji was already running through ideas in her head. Of coarse, her bread and butter were these type of missions. Demolition was her forte, and the fact that she could do aerial reconnaissance was more the reason to have her along. "S rank mission? Good. I am ready. This shouldn't take too long. Tell whoever is coming with me to meet me at the gate" With a parting smile she walked out of the office, keen on taking out this new group that had the audacity to challenge the Village Hidden in the Sound.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

The Suoh clone smiled to Sai and nodded "You'll meet him in the market Sai, he has to pick up a few things from the puppeteer shop." Suoh then sat back down in his seat and waited for new genin or other shinobi to appear at his door. Timid waiting idly by at the door.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Heading to the office, Aki was by no means in any mood to wait on Suoh and follow the appropriate protocol that was necessary when addressing a Kage. She knocked once on the door and entered before even waiting for the go ahead for her to be allowed inside. Expression dull, she closed the door behind her and stood close to it. Almost like a nervous deer getting ready to bolt from a predator. Not that Aki was anything remotely close to a deer. She had more venom in her than most people due to experiences alone. Now that Flou was no longer in her life there was no one to tell her she could be better than she was. Further into the darkness she would fall into until she was ready to end it all.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:23 pm
digital m u f f i n s
User Image

At the door, Timid looked to Aki as she approached, as she walked by, Timid spoke with his monotone voice. "Welcome Aki."

Suoh was already looking towards the door as Aki entered the room, her expression just the way he wanted it. Dull and venomous... "Hello Aki, glad to see you again" Suoh said with a smirk "How was your mission within Kirigakure? I hope it wasn't strenuous." Suoh smiled and brought his elbows on the table and locked his fingers loosely in front of himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Expression unchanging, she looked to the right, avoiding eye contact with him. Force of habit. Having lived submissively she rarely met people's gazes unless she absolutely had to. At that point she was usually casting a Genjutsu or utilizing her Sakkakugan when she did. Even now that she was stronger she still could not get rid of the annoying habit. Formalities aside, she returned her gaze to Suoh at the mention of Kirigakure. This struck a nerve within her. b*****d. No doubt he knew the extent of her discomfort going there but has sent her there nonetheless. Ahhhh ~ He's looking as handsome as ever! Ignoring the presence inside of her mind she got straight to the point. "It was a failure. I could find no trace or information of the beast within the village..." She paused at the end of her sentence. The only information she had recovered was about Sypher and about the boy Tekkou or whatever his name was. Already she had forgotten. "All I could dig up was information on Sypher and took note of the discontent one boy had with the village itself." It was unreliable to even consider the boy useful but in case she ever had to use someone to do her an odd favor in Kirigakure, she could play his desire to get stronger.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:52 pm
digital m u f f i n s
User Image

Suoh serpentine eye's sliced into Aki as she said her mission was a failure, his smile faded and his stare was more of a glare. However this was only temporary, once Aki mentioned Sypher and the bot in Kirigakure, his smile slowly returned. "Even better Aki... Since you left there have been a lot of changes, to the village and the, plans." Suoh smiled to Aki in a playful manner and looked out the window and then looked over to the seat on the other side of his very long table. "Have a seat, tell me what you learnt about Sypher. Speak you mind on this subject please." Suoh wanted to hear it, the pain of this world. Suoh knew plenty of things, he knew that Aki had a past with Sypher, and that she hated him, it was one of the reasons she went along with him when he left Kirigakure to come to Otogakure. He wanted to know the extent of this hatred.

Suoh glanced to Aki and waited with a smile on his face. "We are actually planning another trip to Kirigakure, but I won't put you through that again. You'll be holding the fort with one of my companion's I think I told you about him right? Akane?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Feeling the heated glare, no matter how temporary it was, she scoffed to herself and kept her gaze anywhere but on Suoh. This man had assisted her soley because he could make use of her. This man was far benevolent and Aki didn't trust him. Not in the slightest. Like his reptilian eyes depicted, he was a snake at heart. As venomous or even more so than she was. Holding up a hand she crossed her arms over her chest, her brows furrowed in concentration. " What is going on in this village....what happens to it are none of my concern. Giving you information, working the jobs you needed me to in return for diplomatic protection is all this is. Do not forget that, Suoh." Her muddy red eyes met his own momentairily before she looked away from him. Even when he offered her a seat, she ignored the invitation. She could not let her guard down around this snake. "The Sypher who had no weaknesses is gone... Now he has two fatal soft spots. A lover by the name of Inka and an infant toddler." She recalled his expression when she had spied their interaction in the hallway. Sypher had let his guard down. That was his mistake and his potential seal for damnation. Looking to Suoh she took in this new information about a visit to Kirigakure. Yes. She would not volunteer to go back just yet. She could not risk seeing Flou so soon after saying goodbye. She had to give her vulnerability time to heal. Then she would be without weakness. Akane? No she did not recollect such a name and she honestly didn't care to remember either. It had nothing to do with her. "Fine." Aki responded, looking straight ahead of her now. Her devoid expression and rigid posture made her look like a doll. Which suited her purpose just fine. She just had to keep moving forward so she could kill Sypher. What she had to do to get there.... Aki didn't care. Waiting for Suohs response or dismissal, Aki was patient. In truth Aki just wanted to escape before her otherself emerged. Snakes drew snakes and she didn't want to be any closer than she was now to him.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:40 pm
digital m u f f i n s
User Image

Suoh looked to Aki as she spoke of her connection to the village, he was deeply wrong on that, however if what she believed made her feel comfortable, Suoh would not interrupt that feeling of comfort. Otogakure was growing into more than just a shield for rogues and missing nins, or the darker of heart... It was now a breathing being that was beginning to become aware of it's surrounding's... even the other being's or villages while they seemingly stepped over the new found village. Rumors were one thing, but without contact with the real world, Otogakure was in some terms, a untouched piece of land. An unexplored piece of dirt that when explored, would result in many deaths of the pioneer's who ventured into it's business. Suoh looked back out of his window and nodded to Aki "I haven't forgot Aki. Don't worry."

Suoh looked in Aki's eyes as she stood and spoke of Sypher's two weaknesses, Suoh smiled and then after a while went back to looking out the window. The Prophet's Mirage would be damaging to Sypher no doubt, and when this plan SUCCEEDS, Sypher will give more use then Apollo could think, with his survival came a branch, with his death came growth. But first, Suoh had to solidify something. "Aki..." Suoh recognized that something in the info that Aki, it was mostly on the Mizukage, but not int he business level. It was the personal level, she wanted to hurt Sypher for something. "Why do you want to see Sypher suffer...?" Suoh seemed unwavered by his question ans he stared out his window with a calm smile and half-mooned eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

This question, Suoh hadn't asked her before and Aki visibly tensed when he did. Her gaze hardened and her eyes narrowed. There was no secret that Aki hated Sypher. That was a fact but she had never explained her reasoning. Now she was being asked to. "Justice." She replied, her voice soft despite the hard bite to them. "I will take everything away from him to show him what being lonely really feels like." She would make him hurt so badly watching those he loved taken away from them. She would let him see a sliver of her own personal hell. Septima was her sister. She had broken free and had chosen Sypher. Despite such a move Sypher dared utter Septima's name when he had left her to die alone. Without anyone around her. Not only that but he killed her...again. Twice. That monster ripped Aki's only chance to see her sister. "Does that satisfy your curiosity?" Aki asked, watching him intently. Her expression was dark. Mentioning his name, talking about him, thinking about him. It only served to stir the hatred inside of her even more. It was the only thing that seemed to motivate her into anything. The wounds she carried were too deep. She did not strive to live as so many other's did. She breathed, ate and slept when she needed to. Nothing more. No aspirations. No dreams or hopes. Her hatred was the only thing she had left inside of her. What a baby...why not let me out all of the time then? You are disgusting and malicious. Tell me how you really feel why don't 'cha?  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:02 pm
digital m u f f i n s
User Image

His eyes locked with Aki's, he sensed the hatred in her, it was darker then the abyss that Akane found himself in his own insane way. But this was something that Suoh could not ignore. He saw the tensing of her muscles, oh yes, they had history and a deeper one than even Suoh thought. Suoh could never hate anyone, in the world of the living at least, that much anymore. To see that fresh hatred in another face gave Suoh a feeling of... warmth? Knowing that this world was corrupt and distraught only made Suoh solidify his plans for this world even further.

Suoh knew what it was like to lose the only chance to kill or defeat the one person they hated most. Jigsaw made Suoh into a puppet and Akane into a tool, neither of them rather enjoyed it and now he was dead... the anger they had for him would never be released to a full amount, but a bit of it had trickled down to his son, President. Aki still had a chance to make herself satisfied, and if it was to say, be delivered to her by her protectors... what kind of message would that send to her? Suoh wondered... "No." Suoh was blunt as he looked at her and sighed closing his eyes and adjusting his seat to face Aki directly. He knew the answer would agitate her, but Suoh could just keep quiet and never give her the chance, just like San in Suna. "I feel your hatred for him can only be displayed. Not told." Suoh smiled and waited to see what Aki would do, would she get the hint? "What if you had a chance to do that?" What if your new master threw you a bone... How would you react? Hmhm...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Closing her eyes she let out a small sigh. Of course not. He would continue to grate against her skin until she was raw. It was something this man liked doing. Snake... She thought, opening her eyes slightly and looking off to the side. He proposed an odd sentence then. Looking to him, she measured his words carefully. Hadn't she made that more than obvious? Meeting his gaze, she stayed silent, not answering him immediately. She let the silence fill the gaps between them. "I would take it." She stated simply. If it worked to her advantage of course. Even if Suoh used her, she didn't care. All she wanted to do was see Sypher suffer the same way she had. "I don't care what I have to do or give up to make him suffer." She stated simply. Even if she lost her life at the end. She wanted to reach her goal. What was Suoh's point with all of this? He was being cryptic today. Aki had neither the time nor the patience for it. "Tell me what it is you are trying to get at." She said, her tone clipped and her expression displaying her agitation.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games