Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:21 pm
"Where all were you touching him? I don't care if it was just a skim of your fingers against a cheek. Just tell me. It could've snapped his mind back to the past," Sheik murmured softly, gently brushing a silvery-white hair out of Maso's face although he flinched.

"Dammit... My leg's throbbing again..." Shayde hissed inwardly before faltering in his step so he could scoop Kana up into his arms. "Sorry... I'm fast-forwarding this li'l walk to the house," he muttered with a slight "Tch" sound in the start of what he said to her, a shadowy set of hands sliding a ninja mask over her nose and mouth as his free hand covered her eyes. As soon as he did, the two dropped through the shadows and reformed back up by the backdoor to Krystina's house.
"She's in the livingroom with Maso and Sheik... Just head on in...," he muttered softly as he glanced up at the sky, the ninja mask on Kana turning into shadows of butterflies and he set her back on her feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:34 pm
"just had my arms...around his neck...." Krystina mumbled as she looked at him, biting her lip.
Liana nodded to him before they were moved through the shadows. when he let her stand again she nodded to him and slowly walked into the room, waving at krystina a tiny smile on her face.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:59 pm
"Hmm... It could've triggered the memory of then... It's possible... He should be back to his smiley self again in a few minutes," Sheik responded in a light mutter before turning and giving a slight wave to Liana. It then clicked in his head that he wasn't the red-headed ninja-looking guy from the beach, but rather the dark tanned skin, blonde-haired, red-eyed Sheikah he actually was. "Hey, Liana."

Shayde let the shadows drag him back up onto the roof so he could sit and simply watch Skylar flying around in the sky. He smiled lightly as he stretched out on his back across the very tippy-top of the roof and blinked the glare from the sun out of his eyes. He wasn't enjoying the sun very much, but he wasn't hating it either. It just felt like another day of laying atop one of the pyramids in Egypt's sandy deserts, but less scorching hot and less sandy. There also weren't any camels to spit at you or try biting you here.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:22 pm
Krystina sighed as she looked at Maso, nodding to Sheik's words. "a-alright...." she nodded and then looked at Liana and gave her a hug. "hey Liana... where's Rissa?" she asked softly.
Liana smiled at Sheik and waved slightly before hugging Krystina. Rissa's out looking for Kana..... i came here to see if she was with you.... she signed, her hands still shaking as she looked at her friend worredly.
{finally watching saints 2 can't wait to see how this ends ^-^ }  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:34 pm
"She should've... I'll go see if I can't find her. Krysti, you're in charge of the other four until I get back," Sheik said rather quickly before vanishing in a quick blur of what seemed to be a mini flash bang. Maso blinked as his vision from the mini-flash returned, his tremors having stopped completely as he gave a shy smile and wave towards Liana.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:28 pm
Krystina blinked when the flash happened then looked at lianna with a small frown. "kana's missing?" she asked with a small frown. As soon as she noticed that Maso was back to normal she glomped him.
Lianna nodded as she looked at krystina. we haven't seen her since she left for her date with Sheik... she mumbled before waving at Maso.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:01 pm
"She should've been back by now. Nice to see you're good at glomming people, Stina," Maso murmured gently as he lightly kissed Krystina on the cheek. He couldn't recall moving across the room and slightly frowned at the thought of having moved without realizing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:46 pm
Krystina smiled at maso and lightly kissed his cheek. "she said she ws Ginger back to your guys' house" she mumbled to lianna "sorry... I'm just happy you'r not in a daze any more..." she sighed and hugged him.
Lianna gave a small frown and shook her head, silently crying as she worried about her friend.
"lianna...d-don't start crying..." Krystina mumbled as she started to cry as well. "well dammit all to hell! You made me start crying!" she frowned.

Outside; skylar had been flying around for a long time and slowly landed in a tree that he'd thought would hold his weight. Only for it to snap and make him fall through the branches to the ground, a pained groan coming from where he was as he slowly sat up, one of his wings laying limp against his back, the other slightly bent. He had a few other minor cuts and scrapes but nothing worse then his wings.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 pm
"It's okay. I'm sure we'll find her... It'd be so much easier if Lulu was able to move about without hurting himself..." Maso murmured softly as he lightly pulled Liana beside him along with Krystina so he could try comforting them.
"Lucius, don't strain yourself. Sheik's gonna get pissed if you shift into your half lycan form," Hades said from down the hall only for a thud to be heard and footsteps heading towards the livingroom. Lucius' hand felt it's way around the doorframe while the other remained where his injury was.
"Take me to wherever she was in the house so I can get a definitive scent... I don't like having what dreams I have turn into nightmares because of someone vanishing and people crying," he muttered in a gruff voice, his pale blue eyes having gone into a yellow-orange-brown mix and a light growl making his voice seem a bit rougher than he'd had at the beach.

Shayde slid out of a shadow beside Skylar although he was on his hands and knees with a slightly worried expression. "You okay? I misjudged where your shadow was and... My leg dislocated itself again," he admitted as he shifted his gaze behind Sky to where his wings were. "What happened even?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:20 pm
Krystina gave tiny sigh as she held onto maso; crying still. she glanced at Lucius with a tiny frown and quickly dried off her tears. " Hades is right... you shouldn't push yourself too hard......" she mumbled from her place on the floor.
Lianna had curled herself up in a ball as she cried, no noise comming from her as she looked up at Lucius, her eyes going wide as she looked at him. i don't know where she was last.... i think it was here.... she signed, hoping someone would speak for her.
"if the last place she was seen; was here.... then wouldn't the best idea be to start with Sheik's room?" Krystina sighed, tying her hair back into a ponytail as she kept her gaze on Lucius.

Skylar looked at shayde with a pained expression, his hands digging into the ground as he kept in the screams he wanted so badly to let out. "i-i.... f-fell..... the branch i'd been on...wasn't sturdy.... and it broke...." he mumbled slowly, making sure he got every word right. "i-i.... landed on my wings..........." he sighed and looked at the ground as a tear fell from his eye. "but...other then the pain screaming from my back...i think i'm alright...." he sighed and loosened his grip on the ground, looking at Shayde's leg with a small frown. "i told you to stay off of it.... " he sighed and closed his eyes. "you're not in too much pain are you?" he asked, his voice worried as he opened an eye to look at him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:57 pm
"Sheik's room? I don't recall her being there, but... Nyeh... Things're still fuzzy since that leech came around," Lucius muttered as he turned back to the hallway with his hand still against the wall and started towards Sheik's room.
"He's so freaking stubborn... Just let him get in trouble with Sh- Where is Sheik anyways?" Maso sighed lightly as he shifted his gaze from both girls to the direction Lucius had gone.

"I'm fine. Your wings don't look too good though. Here. Just wrap your arms around me and I'll take us back into our room. I know of a witch doctor who can take a look at your wings and possibly fix 'em," Shayde murmured quickly as he lightly put one of his hands on Skylar's. "I can numb it once we get back in the house, mmkay? Hell, I'll let you bite me if it'll help keep your mind off the pain."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 pm
"they were in their for a while after those two guys came here..." Krystina sighed and then turned her attention to Maso. "when he heard kana went missing he left... said he was gonna go looking for her...." she mumbled quietly, looking to where lianna was still curled into a ball.

Sky nodded softly, holding onto Shayde's hand lightly. "i-i also want hades to take a look at your leg when we get back...." he sighed, looking at him with a tiny pout.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:22 pm
Lucius walked silently down the hall and into Sheik's room as he let himself shift into his half-human, half-lycanthrope form and started sniffing things. He quickly deciphered which was Maso's and Sheik's scent, but had to double-check to see if it was really Kana's scent. After a retake, he walked on all fours, his nose sniffing the ground as he followed the scent around the house.
"Ah-h. Um... I think Lulu's found her scent. Do you two want to follow him?" Maso murmured softly as he lightly pointed to the large wolf-like creature sniffing the couch. It always creeped him out when Lucius shifted even in the slightest.

"Fine. I'll let him take a look at it if you'll stop bringing it up," Shayde sighed as the ground seemed to swallow them and then they were sitting on the bed in Shayde's room. Hades made his way towards Shayde's room, knocking on the door as he waited to see if someone would respond.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:26 pm
"i'd go...but what about lianna? she doens't exactly look like she wants to leave..." Krystina sighed, not liking the fact that her friend was still curled into a ball.

"thanks..." Sky sighed before they were swallowed by the ground. he gave a small sigh and tried to sit still, moving too much made his back hurt more. "c-come on in...." he murmured, the hand that was holding shayde's starting to shake as he continued to hold back pained cries.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:33 pm
"Hades is still here alongside Shadowheart and Skylar. They shouldn't be hard to find," Maso murmured while his thoughts swung back and forth between just leaving her and following Lucius. Lucius, however, had his own plans and had started back on the move towards the frontdoor.

"Entering," Hades murmured as he opened the door and examined the two. "I'm going to want an explanation as to why you look like you do and you are putting absolutely zero weight on your leg when I'm done with you. Shayde, please numb him before I go messing with his wings any. Krystina, you can leave Lianna with me! I don't mind watching her for ya!"
Shayde just nodded slightly as several different colored moths with the same colored powdery like substance falling where they flew which began numbing the pain of Sky's wings being mangled before it eventually became to where even if Sky were stabbed through the chest, he wouldn't feel a thing. The moths seem to burst into blue flames once their job was done.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games