Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Blah
✔Status: Single

The raven haired boy was quietly making his way to the edge of the crows when someone bumped into him. It was another first year boy, with brown hair and green eyes. The boy held out his hand for a shake and Simon begrudgingly accepted it. "Hi, um..." He remembered something his mom had told him before he left. She had said for him to take his nose out of the books for a minute and meet some friends. So, with a deep breath, Simon said, "I'm Simon Meridith. But you can call me Si. My little brothers and sister always do."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 pm
Lucelle Kelly
First Year
User Image

Lucie climbed from the train with a bemused expression. There were so many other students mobbing about, she hadn't fully realized how many other people she would be attending Hogwarts with. It was overwhelming to think that she was going to be living among so many strangers, with so many strange things to learn about. She looked around, searching for some idea of where she should go.
Straining to see over the older student's heads, Lucie spotted a young, witch calling for the first years. She was relieved to know where to go. She looked back at the train, and thought of her mother, who hadn't wanted her to go and be a part of this world in the first place. She had been scared for Lucie, warning her about the dangers of magic. The stories had thrilled her at the time, but now she was having doubts. This was her last chance to return to her, and the safety of the familiar world she knew.
after a moment, Lucie took a deep breathe and plunged into the crowd, making her way to the teacher and the small crowd of first years that had already congregated. She was ready to see this world, where her father had come from. She had always known she was meant for something bigger, and now, her only regret was not being able to bring Skylar, her sister.
Lucie was getting excited by now. She was ready to learn about the magical world now. It had all seemed like a dream, but now it was becoming real, and she was about to the actual castle. She could hardly wait.

Lillik

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:47 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Lucas Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Seer

Lucas smiled as the boy accepted the shake. He knew how the boy felt, rather be reading. Sounded close to him. "Ah, but your lucky to have little siblings. I just have an older twin brother." He said chuckling and looking at the professor. He was still slightly upset that his twin had joined that demons side.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

He found himself laughing. "I wish I only had one sibling. I have six brothers and and one sister." He sighed and looked towards where he knew Tomes & Scrolls to be. "My brother Sam will be here next year, I think."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm

User Image

Lucas Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Seer

Lucas' jaw couldn't help but drop, seven more siblings? WOW!
"Wow, that's one crowded house."
He said smiling and nodding to the boy. He was actually talking to someone.... Maybe Logan was right, maybe he did have to grow up. Still that didn't explain for how he was treated. He looked around for a sign of his brother and when he didn't see him he breathed a sigh of relief.
"Sadly, my brother doesn't like me..."
He said shrugging and smiling back at Simon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

Suddenly, Simon wanted to be back at his home in Wales. With a heavy sigh, he said, "Well, at my old home, it wasn't that crowded. My granddad left us a big house. Now we live at Tomes & Scrolls. It's really crowded there." He frowned when Lucas said his brother didn't like him. "Well, that's not nice. My brothers and sister are too young to hate me yet."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane glanced up and saw the head of fiery red hair. She stopped cold and just stared for a moment than in an instant snapped out of it. "Uh...yeah. S-s-sure" She stuttered and stared at the group. Jane brushed her hand threw her beautiful brown hair.

ooc; new outfit and music in pics
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton followed as Phi led their group to what appeared to be an empty carriage, his eyes never leaving the calming gaze of the thestral at its front. As the others boarded the cart, he snuck over to it for a mere second to offer a few spare crackers that had been in his pocket for when Hemlock got hungry. The creature easily ate them out of the palm of his hand, and he offered it a soothing pat on the head as both a goodbye, and an apology for not divulging in a longer visit.

"Sorry bud, but he looked like he could use them more than you could." The Gryffindor whispered on his way to the carriage door in hopes of comforting the now upset owl that was hooting in his cage. He climbed aboard and situated himself in the open corner, still unaware that another student had already been occupying the cab. He jumped a bit when he did spot Jane - looking uncomfortable as ever - sitting diagonally across from him. "Oh- Hello there, Jane." He greeted with a clearly surprised, yet delighted expression, his gray eyes jumping curiously between the two girls. It appeared that some sort of tension had built up during his absence from the group, but he felt it better to lean back and allow them to work it out on their own.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Happy the Blue Cat

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:00 pm
Walther Dalzhat

Walter looked around at the gathering crowd of students, "Wow, there are a lot of first years." He thought quietly. He looked around in a bored fashion wondering how Mortimer was doing. He looked again at the group of first years, "Hmm, they all look pretty nervous, I wonder if I do too..." He paced back and forth for a while, and then remembered he still had some sweets from the trolley. Walter brought out some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans and munched on them thoughtfully.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
pre-thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Sitting down gingerly on the worn seat opposite Jane Doyle, Phi collected Hermes in his cage and her enchanted bag of books onto her lap, looking eagerly over to her friend. Or, at least, the Hufflepuff girl Phi herself still considered a close friend. The redhead was, however, unsure whether Jane still harbored the same consideration. That very doubt was the source of the words that were now rising and forming in the cavity of the girl's throat, their anticipated taste flooding a patch of her tongue as her teeth held the words back. Trying not to swallow in fear that the mustered courage she now held in its fragility would shatter at her fingertips, Phi held Jane's hesitant gaze and attempted to see what thoughts and possible emotions lay in their dark depths.
Phi had been holding the worry and guilt in her chest regarding Jane since the day her attempts to straighten their problems out had ended unceremoniously. The event of Phi's injury and the chaos of year-end had only helped make the redhead aware of that burden which resided along side that one regarding Colton, William Dante Nott, Woil and his possession, and Alfons Flint. Each of those burdens had began to slowly ease away with her work through the duration of the summer. And if not completely eradicated and the one regarding Colton had been, they had become easier to bare as she learned how to better carry them. However, The burden of Jane now seemed the heaviest, the most close to heart and the one she could never quite get a grip on. Even without understanding what the origins of this burden and the hurt that had been reflected in Jane's eyes months ago, Phi knew it was a burden nonetheless; waiting to be shed.
"I wrote you during the summer, did you not get any of them?" she asked quietly, the words and questions and hopes of courageous victory over their separating wall still burning in her throat. Hermes gave an upset ruffle of his healthy feathers at the idea of him not completely his job to a spot of perfection. He clicked his beak in mild insult, but Phi ignored him, eyes locked on Jane urging her to answer her heavy question with answers to the question that was the burden.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie looked at Riley and Bella "Well I am really hoping for Ravenclaw House, its for the smartest after all." she said with a smile. Just then another voice came up, asking her name. Random guy who knows my name, this'll be fun She turned the the black haired boy and smiled. "Yes I am, I'm assuming you realized from my father?" she said.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:50 pm

User Image

Logan Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Parseltongue

Logan looked at his brother to hear him say he didn't like him. He felt his heart in pain as he looked at his younger twin. "Lucas..." he said softly 'Please forgive me' he thought frowning.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:56 pm
Shin Sever

My name is Shin Sever...
I am not the Yongest, or the brightest son...

..I am the most hated, But I am strong.

User Image
Slytherin 5th Year

> Shin walled past everyone, not really caring about them. He apparently was the slytherin prefect, a fact that boggled him. Looking around he decided to make sure the peace was kept, in regards to the students in his house. The others, well, they had their own prefects didn't they?

He moved to go into a carrage, pushing past who ever was in his way, his hair covering his face. He hated all people, almost as much as he hated his family. He was not a happy person and it showed, but he was not a mean person ether. He was just deeply sad and tired. Not that he would say it. No, he had slytherin pride.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:06 am
User Image
Foxus Aragam

A crowd was beginign to grow around the Professor, and Foxus suddenly got the fear that he would be left behind. There where a few other akward kids around him, he saw, but he was to shy to aproach any of them. He just waited for the Professor to take them onto the boats.

Kitty-in-a-hole

Acel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:35 am
Evangeline Gordon

First Year

Evangeline took a deep breath and lifted her chin proudly as she approached the cluster of first years around the Groundskeeper. She was a bit behind the others, she realized, and that worried her, but she kept her expression cool. When she saw the woman with her list in hand, she pushed near enough to be heard without shouting over the din, made confident eye contact, and gave her name. "Evangeline Gordon."

((I think my girl is on your list with the last name "Evans" for some reason. ^-^ Also, didn't realize everyone was going all out with the posting forms...I'ma hafta get right on that. XD))  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games