Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy watched the antics of the shop guys, giggling at the expressions on Erin's face. She was both surprised and pleased to see that her former other half had also gotten over her crippling fear of fire. She sang along with the others, unable to stop giggling at the cacophony of everyone in the room trying to set the tone of the song. It was a happy sound, even if it wasn't a melodious one.

"...is no life at all."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:17 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony giggled once the song was done, her eyes hardly leaving Lizzy as she stood next to her. She had forgotten to tell Lizzy that hakama and other pants were acceptable to wear under the kimonos, and that other robes were fine too. She felt a small growl in her throat as she thought about just how lucky she was that the kimono edge was so short, and all the things she could do with it. Harmony's eyes turned a slight royal blue as her thoughts shifted to more of her new dominant mind frame, her body begining to grow slightly warmer with every passing minute.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy heard the soft growling noise from Harmony's throat and looked at her lover in confusion. She understood suddenly when she saw the glances Harmony was casting toward Lizzy's bare legs, and blushed. "Oh... Guess I shoulda worn pants under the kimono, huh?" she murmured to Harmony, blushing darker when she realized that she was the only one this scantily clad.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't undertsand us...

Harmony grabbed Lizzy's hand and pulled her a short distance away into the darkness of a small corner hidden by boxes. She growled again and kissed her passionately, lightly running her tongue across her lips and pulling her slightly taloned fingers up Lizzy's thighs as she pushed her against the wall, her body getting warmer and her growling more urgent.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy gasped as she found herself dragged into the darkness and pushed against a wall. She moaned very softly into her lover's lips and squirmed at Harmony's touch, blushing when she realized that any second someone could walk over and see what Harmony was doing.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah smirked a little when she saw Harmony pull Lizzy away, slowly repositioning herself between the rest of the group and the out-of-sight girls. At least that way, she'd be able to warn them if anyone was coming.

The half-demon was in a surprisingly good mood, even for the event at hand. Probably because this was the first time in over a hundred years she had shown her true form to this many people. She figured that she had probably had the easiest time with her costume; all she'd had to do was dig out one of her old robes and let her human guise fall away. She watched Ashika blow out her candles and helped hand out cake to everyone, eventually settling back into her self-assigned post and smiling at Kevin. She wasn't entirely sure what he thought of her in this form, but he hadn't complained yet.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin smiled at Sirrah and finally walked up to her, unable not to tell her anymore as he kissed her lips softly. "Just so you know, I thought we agreed on no Goddesses. You are clearly cheating by dressing as a Goddess Sirry. But, I love you anyways baby." He said softly and kissed her again.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah laughed softly and blushed at Kevin's sweet words, grinning as she nipped at his neck very, very gently. She had to be careful not to let her fangs so much as p***k Kevin's throat. "Not really a goddess, love... Just myself, a regular old half-demon... Sweet of you to think so highly of me, though."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:52 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin shivered slightly from her teeth on is neck, his face growing slightly red and he smirked slightly at her. "So, you are a half-demon Goddess? Still a Goddess Sirry. You can't fool me."

He kissed her gently and lightly ran his fingers through her white hair, enjoying the sight of his fiance as she truly was. When he pulled away and looked into her eyes, lightly brushing back a loose strand of hair. "Sirrah, I love you for who you are. The package is just a bonus to me, I love you for you. But both of your forms are beautiful to me."

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed darker at Kevin's sweet words, slipping her arms around his waist and biting her lip to keep from crying. "You can't know how happy it makes me to hear you say that... I love you, Kevin. More than anything." She laughed softly and held up her left hand to look at her ring. "Guess that's why I'm marrying you... That, and you have excellent taste in rings," she teased, her eyes sparkling with unshed tears of happiness.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:25 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

It took about ten minutes for the dagger cake to be completely devoured. Erin was impressed; she'd never seen even the shop guys down as much food as Lokita could. The tiny neko must have eaten more than half of the cake herself. "Okay, time for presents!" she called to get everyone's attention. She smirked and had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing as Lizzy and Harmony hurried out from behind a pile of boxes, looking happy but a bit sexed up. She decided not to torment them about it. It was Ash's day, after all.

Erin placed a medium-sized box wrapped in green paper and ribbons in Ash's lap. "Hope you like them, love," she said, grinning a bit mischievously.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:34 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled at Erin and unwrapped the box carefully, blushing slightly and quickly closing it once more. "Thanks Wings. I'll put them to good use." She said softly, hoping that the guys wouldn't ask.

Of course, she couldn't be that lucky and watched as Ronnie grabbed the box and pulled out not one, not two, not even ten, but twenty eight bottles of edible body paint from the box. She saw her father mince up next to him and smirk at her, saying, "Well big boy, should we ask the birthday girl if we can make sure they are the right flavors?"

Ash gagged loudly, the thought of her father and Ronnie making her want to be violently ill. She grabbed the box and ran to stand next to Erin. "Don't even ask Terri. The answer is always gonna be ******** to the no."

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:08 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden laughed at 'Terri' and Ronnie, quickly handing Ash another present to distract her. "Mikhail and I made this for you, Ash. Happy birthday." He smiled and gave her a friendly one-armed hug, then stepped back to take Tank's hand and smile up at the taller male. His mouth was hidden by his ninja mask, but his eyes sparkled in such a way that he knew Tank would be able to tell that he was smiling.

Somewhere I belong...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash opened the box after smiling at the pair. She was happy for the both of them. Tank was so loving and sweet, and Jorden was always smiling around him. They were such a cute rainbow couple. When she opened the box, she had to laugh. The frist thing she saw was a rainbow helmet for her motorcycle, but when she lifted it out, she smiled even more. On the sides were airbrushed cerulean blue wings and a dagger with a hunter green grip. "Thanks my rainbow bretheren. I love it." she said and blew the two of them a playful kiss.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:34 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita smiled at Den-den and Tank. She liked how her brother was happy. Seh caught a whiff of Mony and grinned, nudging Lulu with her tail and motioning to the two girls. Lulu sniffed and laughed, smelling the heat and sex on the two girls and she handed her the box for Ash. "Here Ash, we got you this. I think you might like it, even though you probably won't need it." Lokita said as she handed over the small box.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games