Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:22 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback felt his face burn when she kissed him, but didn't have the will power to pull away. He closed his eyes and kissed her back, being gentle and soft with his kiss, his arms wrapping around Isaac's body and gently stroking her back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 am
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac wanted to face palm when her body felt it necessary to produce another odd sound when touched. This time she moaned, hiding her face in Grayback's chest a few seconds later.

'Really body? Do you like embarrassing me so much that I have to make some sort of sound every other minute?'

Isaac mentally rolled her eyes and sighed before looking up at Grayback, a playful smirk on her lips. The girl was still surprisingly strong, even though she was injured. She tightened her grip around the male and pulled him into the bath with her.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 am
??????? ???????????

User Image

She looked at the woman and slowly shook her head. "Umm.. Ms. Jennifer, why am I hurting? W-where am I?" Her eyes darted around, looking for someone she glimpsed in a distant and hazy memory. "Where's Mama? She said... She said, she'd be back soon... Mama is always on time.." She said, her voice still emotionless and her eyes dead.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:37 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

When he was yanked into the water, he gasped then surfaced quickly, giving her a playful grin in return. His eyes turned a very soft purple and grey, and he leaned in to kiss her again softly, his chest bare as he held her to him very gently. When he pulled away again, Grayback smiled at Isaac softly, and brushed a piece of hair out of her face as he said. "Enjoying the bath?" And kissed the left side of ehr neck, his stubble brushing against it roughly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:37 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer bit her lip almost until it bled, trying to figure out what she should say to the girl. "You were hurt by a very bad person... But you're safe now. Hopefully you'll feel better in a little while. In the meantime, I can try to help you remember things if you would like." She managed a small smile. "Your name is Jo-Jo Ragefist. You are... or rather, were, an assassin. Your brother, Yuno Ironbeak, is here too... He can probably tell you more than I could." Seeing Jo-Jo's eyes so blank and empty was more painful than anything else by far, but Jennifer forced herself to deal with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:50 am
User Image
Isaac Raine

Isaac hummed in response to his question. If she opened her mouth again, there was a good chance she would only produce some other form of awkward sound. It was a struggle to keep herself from going limp, but somehow she managed it. She thought it over for a moment before moving closer to Grayback, eliminating the small amount of space left between them and nipping his neck lightly. She wasn't quiet sure why she decided to bite the assassin, but the thought had been incredibly appealing.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:51 am
??????? ???????????

User Image

She tilted her head at the name, then blinked and said. "I don't think so. That name sounds.... odd. I think I was.... Zoey Hahnn? Yeah, that sounds right..." She said and loked at her bandaged body. "Ms, can I sleep here? I promise I'll be out of your way in the morning. I'd hate to be a bother to you." She told Jennifer and her eyes softened for the barest of moments, and a faint look of comprehension enetered her posture, her eyes wide and one word slipping out, "Jenni.." Before it was gone and she returned to the cold and emotionless girl again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback felt her bite on his neck and a slight whimpering moan escaped his own lips, his body shviering as he lightly trailed his fingers up and down her back and caught her lips in a gentle kiss once more, suddenly switching their positions and setting her on top of his lap and he laid against the tub, carressing her skin and kissing her lips. He traild his tongue along her lips timidly and his right hand moved up her back and into ehr long hair, kissing her passionately.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

It took a moment, but Jennifer soon realized what Jo-Jo had remembered. "Joey-chan..." She had to work very hard to keep her expression smooth when she saw the barest flicker of recognition in her lover's face, and struggled to keep her tone normal. "Of course you can stay here." She bowed her head, unable to keep meeting the girl's empty eyes. It just hurt too much. "I... would actually like it very much if you stay here until you remember everything... You don't remember me, but... You are a very important person to me, and... I think I was to you too..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:07 am
User Image
Honeybee

Honey entered Isaac's room as quietly as possible, not wanting to disturb the boy-....girl, if she was still out of it. He doubted his ability to get close enough to check on her, given the fact that Grayback was watching over her, but he could at least instruct him how to tend to her injuries and leave some medicine to help her with any pain she might be feeling. When he realized Isaac wasn't in bed, he wandered into the bathroom to see if maybe the assassin had decided to clean her...

Yep. He had decided to "clean" her. Honey quickly turned and ran out of the room then back down the stairs, his face turning a bright red in response to what he just walked in on. He tried to ignore the odd looks he was getting and settled down behind the bar, summing up the situation as best he could without saying it straight out.

"Isaac is awake...Also, apparently the medication is cherry flavored."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 am
Zoey Hahnn

User Image

As Zoey looked at the woman, she nodded and moved to lay down in a tired haze, then saw a bit of a torn skirt flung hastily under a dresser. "You know, I killed that skirt. Silly body for breaking like that." She said in a groggy voice then closed her eyes, whispering as she entered a place between sleep and waking, "Jenni, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have gone alone.... He really is crazy.. I love you.." Then drifting off into sleep, her body relaxing as her breathing became slow and regular.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:19 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer looked over at the skirt blankly, making a mental note to throw the thing away eventually. It was not meant to be a permanent room decoration. She flinched and couldn't stop the tears when she heard Jo-Jo's voice return to normal as the girl slipped into sleep. "No," she whispered, silent sobs making her body shake as she responded, thinking the girl couldn't hear her.

"It's my fault... I... I should have... Could have done something... Taken your place... Not let you go... I'm so sorry..." Jennifer chuckled bitterly and tried to keep her crying quiet. She didn't want to wake the poor girl when she'd barely gotten to sleep. "I love you more..."

'This must be it... My punishment for letting this happen to her... My love... My Jo-Jo is still here, but I can't reach her...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:22 am
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Did you hear something?"

Isaac looked over at the bathroom door curiously and shrugged before biting his neck again, trying to produce the same sound she had earlier. She must have been hearing things. The girl could have sworn she had just heard Honey enter the room though. Her senses could just be messed up from the eight days she spent in the desert. She shrugged again and kissed the assassin. She could worry about whatever it was later.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:27 am
Seer Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo had heard Jenni's words once the side of her that was in control from the spell an her breaking went to sleep and she slipped into control, looking at Jenni with the crystal eyes and opal flecks fo the Seer. "No, there was no way you could have stopped me Jenni. I saw Isaac, and I got enraged. He's a kid and I can't just stand aside and let kids be hurt. Not like Minakai. Mi amor, it's my fault for thinking I could take them. Mjrn and Tristain, she ppinned me with vines that had throns, but I kept fighting. I wasn't going to be easy again, and then he poke me with something and I couldn't move. And... This is what happened." Seer Ragefist told her Keeper, her eyes ful of a huanted sadness. "Sorry I ******** up Jenni. My awesome went on the stupid pill."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:40 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback shivered as Isaac kissed his neck again, his fingers tightening on her back as he made the whimpering moan again and panted, his soaked pants becoming an irritating issue to him. Though he longed to remove them, he didn't want to without her consent, and he wouldn't dare ask. "Nnnnnnnnnn....." He whimpered again and pulled his fingers down her spine, large amounts of healing flowing into Isaac without his knowledge, and without tiring him. All he focused on was the girl on top of him and in his arms. Nothing else mattered to him.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff