Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:18 pm
Kastel frowns slightly, looking confused. "Shouldn't I have seen one before today then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 pm
((Sorry I haven't been posting. It's the last few days of NaNoWriMo and I've been staying clear of the net as much as I can because I'm a little bit behind. After this week and possibly the next week I should be able to jump back in.))  

Raining Eri

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:36 pm
((its ok, hope to see you soon, we wont move that far ahead.))

"I don't know, you aren't really that good with control of your powers. Have you tried talking to your zodiac?" He said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm
"Why would I?", the thief was still confused, "I don't even know what it is."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 pm
"They are a sign of your power. they will help you always, They are like the best friend you never had." Theo said simply as he led the group to a resturant.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:22 pm
Kastel sighs, "I meant I don't know what my zodiac is. I just started sparking one day when I got mad."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 pm
Evelin stepped in to help Kastel, "It's a work in progress. I'm helping her out with her powers and her zodiac. Soon enough she'll.." She turned to the young woman and smiled warmly, "Soon enough you'll know what your zodiac is." She then went into the restaurant. "So...who's buying? Lord knows I have no money..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:54 pm
"I've got like ten bucks." Seth said with a shrug, not wanting to be out of money again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:31 am
"I still have most of the money I picked off that guy yesterday...", Kastel says in response to Evelin's question, "I don't want to pay for everyone though..." She fishes her wallet out of wherever she hides it and checks the amount of cash she has on her. "I can probably cover myself, Evelin, and Seth." She glances at Theo and Dez, "I don't really want to pay for you guys though."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 pm
"This wont due.." Evelin muttered when she saw that Kastel truly didn't have enough to cover what she would eat. Evelin was planning on eating a lot...and thats when it dawned on her. "I know! Is this a buffet? If not then lets go to one. It's cheapish..and it's all you can eat!" She smiled and could feel her saliva building in her mouth.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:51 pm
((I think she got a few hundreds from the guy she pick pocketed))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 pm
Dez and theo raised a eyebrow and looked at each other. "I'm not hungry." he said staring at Kastel. "I don't eat much actually."

Theo crossed his arms. "I'm not hungry either. and I didn't ask for you to pay for me." he said coldly glaring at the electric girl.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:00 pm
Kastel returns Theo's glare with one of her own. She doesn't like them and couldn't care less if they liked her, especially since one ahad previously threatened to attack her and the other had put her in a cage. She hears Evelin and looks at her. "I think there's a buffet a bit further down the street.", she says in response to the other woman.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:09 pm
Evelin looked at them and sighed, "Whats the point of searching for people to help out if you act cold to one another. You two wanted us to join on this little thing and it would make sense if you acted kindness toward her even though she doesn't show any to you at the moment. Children these days," Evelin said, muttering the last bit to herself though Kastel wasn't a child just slightly acting like one. She shook her head and remembered her hunger, "Anyway, lets ALL head to the buffet and eat our hearts out!" She offered all of them a big warm smile and waited to follow Kastel.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 pm
"It's all fine with me." Seth said with a shrug and followed along. In truth he hadn't eaten since breakfast and now his hunger was starting to become evident. It was nice that Kastel, a person Seth barely knew, was willing to buy him food despite the fact she hardly knew him too. Or maybe it was all because of Evelin trying to get everyone to care about each other. Or there was the possibility that Seth was over-analyzing the situation to distract from his hunger.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff