Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:04 pm

"Alright." The twins said, sitting down and pulling out some of their things. Valkyrie went back to fixing designs while Vincent pulled the spider.
"I don't want to look at this at the moment." Vincent muttered.
"Switch?" Valkyrie asked. Suddenly, Vincent tossed the spider to Valkyrie, and she caught it without looking at it. She pulled out a screw driver and tossed the notebook back without looking, and Vincent caught it and began working on the designs.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:08 pm

((Ah. Okay.))

(( Oh, @ Aya. Greece doesn't exist in this world, just for future reference. They could be compared to Greek gods, but they can't be Greek gods.))

Damien watched the soldier walk down. "Indeed" he said. He then then shifted his eyes to Jian. "I know what you're thinking" he said. He then elbowed his Chief General lightly with a teasing smirk. "Don't hide it" he added. The Absolute Leader began heading down to the elevators that went to the offices of the top leaders in the military empire.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 pm

"Huh, what?" Jian said with a blush. He turned to look back at the door while his friend left to his office. He briefly thought about Monica, but let out a sigh. She was still in love with Damien. 'Maybe I should get a girlfriend...' He thought.

((Here's your que for Monica! XD ))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Fanny observed as the twins worked, though she looked up when she saw her foster parents and went over to greet them. Her stepfather patted her head.

These two were the richest couple in the Diethelm so far since wealthier people either had no partners or were too young to even handle their family's businesses. It was too bad the Laurels could not have children of their own. They were very beautiful people with a commanding aura about them. The man had a tall build and the mother had delicate features, rose-colored lips, thick eyelashes and all.

Mrs. Laurel began, "Oh, hello there! Friends of Fanny? Welcome to our humble abode!"

Mr. Laurel continued, "We have only recently got Fanny out of the orphanage. She was living there her entire life and hadn't made any friends"

"You have our sincere gratitude for being nice to her" Mrs. Laurel said, smiling.

"Indeed. Say, aren't these also the kids who have won Monica's favor?" Mr. Laurel commented.

"Black haired twins. Perhaps they are. Oh! Darling Monica. Asked us a favor to help these two? She really is a sweetheart, isn't she now, darling?"

"She is. Don't hesitate to ask for anything during your visit" Mr. Laurel said and they both smiled.

Mrs. Laurel kept her hand on her husband's arm and leaned her head on his shoulder as well. These two were so lovey-dovey and kind. Who would imagine that they were the heads of a business empire as well?

Monica came in through another door, not having seen the Absolute Leader pass by at all. She had a few papers in her hands and was making her way back to her office after having dealt with a small blunder that happened back at the secret police headquarters. "Hello, chief general. Is there something bothering you?" Monica said, noticing the officer's blush.

((OOC: I know. Goddang! Morel like a reference. Goddang! Stab me in the eye! Everything I typed got washed away and I had to retype!!! D=< ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 pm

"M-Monica?" He stuttered with surprise. He then looked away towards the door. "It's nothing worth mentioning." He said with a sigh. "How are you?"

"You know Miss Ravenstone?" Vincent asked.
"Then..." Valkyrie muttered. The twins looked at each other, then back up at the couple.
"Vincent" Vincent started.
"Valkyrie" Valkyrie chimed in.
"Thunderbird." They said together.
"We met Miss Ravenstone yesterday." Vincent started.
"She was very nice." Valkyrie chimed in.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:20 am

Fanny watched quietly as the twins had a conversation with her foster parents. It might be related to the rebellion so she watched closely.

"Monica Ravenstone? Oh yes! Our families have been friends for decades now! If the Ravenstones were in trouble, we Laurels would rush over right away to help. Now, if only the Thunderbirds... You know, probably your grandparents... If they were still alive, I'm sure they wouldn't let their friendship with the Laurels diminish so rapidly! As it stands, there is no longer a connection between our families. The wealthy should stick together, you know? There are too many vultures out there who want a piece of us" Mr. Laurel said.

"Darling. Don't talk like that! Charity is a good thing" Mrs. Laurel pouted childishly.

"Maybe, my love. But what I mean... are shrewd people and robbers. They may try to intimidate us because we are better than them. But we should remain strong!" Mr. Laurel said, almost like lecturing his wife.

"You're right, darling!" Mrs. Laurel smiled and continued. "But as long as Fanny's happy, I guess I'm happy as well. Butler, prepare a 'supreme' for the children. Plenty of chocolate, alright?"

"Look at the time. I'm sorry kids. We can't linger. There is a cocktail party by another of our family friends. We don't want to be late." Mr. Laurel said.

"Already? But isn't it too early? We have to leave these children now? But they're so cute! I just wanna hug them!" Mrs. Laurel pouted in a cute way. It seems the immaturity of teenage years hadn't faded in her yet.

"They're Fanny's friends. Don't you think she wants a chance to entertain her guests?" Mr. Laurel said

Mrs. Laurel sighed and answered, "I suppose. We'll be going now! You three have fun!"

Monica chuckled. "No problem is too small. If it affects your work performance, why, don't you think we should vanquish it right away, chief general?" She then answered Jian's question, looking down a bit, remembering last night but saying in a rather anguished tune, "I'm fine now"

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:37 am

"It's quite alright." Vincent replied.
"But if it makes you feel any better, we don't like mother or our aunts and uncles either." Valkyrie replied somberly.
"I miss grandpa and grandma..." Vincent muttered with a sigh. Valkyrie nodded in agreement.
"Mother would have probably gotten rid of us a long time ago if it wasn't for money..." Valkyrie sighed.
"Yeah..." Vincent sighed. Still, if one looked at the empty eyes and saddened look on their face, they seemed to have a strange draw that almost made them look very similar to Dustin or Damien himself.
"Well, have fun." Valkyrie said, trying to force a smile.
"Y-yeah. We'll be good." Vincent said. "If you hear from Miss Ravenstone, please send her our regards."

After the couple left, the twins let out a sigh and looked back at Fanny.

"Now? Did something happen?" Jian asked her.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:59 am

Mr. Laurel went right ahead but Mrs. Laurel stayed behind for a bit, hugging the twins, "Oh, you poor children! You're always welcome in our home, alright?" She ruffled the twins' hair, smiling, before waving goodbye and rushing back to meet with her husband.

"No. Nothing. It's not... a cause for concern" Monica shook her head, still looking quite bothered. She couldn't take Damien off her mind. Just to distract Jian and secretly pouring out her own emotions subtly, she began, "You know, the absolute leader will never change. Still, it is our duty to serve him, unfaltering"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:05 am

((Your line for Fanny is the same. lol.))

"Yeah..." Jian muttered. "Though sometimes, my empty office filled with papers gets lonely. I think I need a new secretary again." He said, looking at Monica and noticing the distressed look on her face. "Do you... like spicy food?"

"So..." the twins muttered, turning to look at Fanny. As they looked at her, they wondered why she was looking at them so intently.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:18 am

Fanny turned to look at the twins, seemingly going back to her usual self. For a moment, it seems she's forgotten about what happened to Zil and focused on the current situation. She said shyly, "They're especially kind, aren't they? It's been quite hard to adjust here, though. This place is huge... And I'm always shocked when I hear the words 'Is something wrong, young miss?' You see, there are butlers and maids scattered everywhere. It's been hard to get a few familiar things" She said, bringing out a Y-shaped slingshot, carved rather finely. "The games of rich folk are far different, aren't they?" She kind of frowned, still looking very adorable either way.

"If that is your only concern, we can fix your office while you're getting a new secretary. I'm not busy right now since my officers are still fixing reports and organizing secret police data" Monica said and answered his question."Spicy food? Yes. Why is that a concern, chief general? You answers have been quite out of character, chief general. Are you sure you're feeling well?"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 am

"There's a restaurant I wanted to try for a while, but the Absolute Leader hates spicy food. I wanted to try it today, but I'd rather not go by myself. Want to come with me?" He asked. "If you don't want to, that's fine."

"Games?" Vincent asked.
"It's usually just a stack of toys in an empty room." Valkyrie replied.
"You can hardly describe that as a game." Vincent said.
That's because the rich always play a nasty game." Valkyrie continued.
"A game filled with fake smiles and empty promises." Vincent finished.
"Not like it matters though. As long as we keep building, we're untouchable." Valkyrie said.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:43 am

"Do you build the entire time?" Fanny asked with much curiosity. Even she doesn't do rebel work the whole time either but when she's working, it's really working. She would have to practice more on her combat and hacking skills later in the day but a break from schedule should help. Fanny sometimes didn't understand some things but she tried hard until she did. That was why Zil never lost patience teaching her anything.

Monica nodded at what Jian said and answered after a short pause, "Chief general. I may be mistaken but are you asking for a date?"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 am

"You mean you didn't know?" Vincent asked with disbelief.
"That's how we know Miss Ravenstone." Valkyrie said.
"And the Absolute Leader." Vincent added.
"We've only made a new helicopter so far..." Valkyrie said. "A dragonfly."
"But soon, all of the Diethelm machines will be based off of our blueprints." Vincent laughed.
"Like this spider here." Valkyrie said, scooping up the model.
"It was originally made for a gas explosion" Vincent said.
"But with a slight modification and a different material..." Valkyrie smiled.
"It will be a revolutionary homing bomb." Vincent finished.
"No one will be able to stand against the new technology." Valkyrie smiled.
"But..." Vincent muttered. Valkyrie lowered her eye and looked away.
"Yeah... all these machines and money, but no still father..." Valkyrie sighed.

"I suppose you could call it that." Jian replied. "Or hanging out with a friend if you prefer that."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:10 am

Fanny shook her head, being totally clueless though this gives her some leads. If these two knew the chief general, she would need some action on it. Of course, not now. Without Zil's guidance, the rebels wouldn't know what to do with the kids to keep them in line but a second visit should be in place.

A butler knocked and came in with a tray of sweets from cakes to chocolates. "Good day to you, little miss and company" He nodded, setting the tray down on the coffee table and leaving the room.

"I suppose this is what 'supreme mother was talking about" Fanny smiled, trying not to look so awkward.

Monica closed her eyes, nodding once more before answering, looking straight at Jian, "Hm. The great chief general praised through all the land considers me a friend? I am quite honored, chief general" Monica said though it would be a mockery of how things worked back in high school.

Kyrell remained in place, waiting for Dustin's signal though he really wanted to go in and rush things right away.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:22 am

((Oh... that reminds me...))

Shadow left the building after finding out what she needed to know. She took a cab and then headed back to her house. She took her bike and rode off to the interrogation camp. 'I can't believe it. They're stationed at the same place...' Shadow thought. 'My bike's rather large, so I should be able to get both of them in one go.' She parked the bike at the front of the facility, and pulled out a package. She then bypassed the heavy security, and made her way to where the prisoners were. 'now let me see... where are they?' Shadow thought, still acting like a shy worker.

The twins looked at the rack with wide eyes. "Woah..." they muttered, looking the cakes over with bright eyes.

"I'll pick you up at seven then." Jian replied with a warm smile. He then walked towards the elevator to go back to his office.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games