Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Within the sphere of her soul-self, Rowena didn't hear her teammates arrive, or them calling to her. She noted that Brink was not bothered by being drawn into the "floor", so she made the sinking stop and walked down the curved wall. She circled him slowly, not really affected by his gravity field, looking for something she might use as an opening.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:23 am
Inhaling deeply brink held it for a moment before exhaling his eyes opening slowly as he shifted his body loosening. "Is the only ability you have within this the attempts at breaking the person mentally? Or do you still hold back?" Moving his fist suddenly he drew it up his back fist intent to strike as now in the side of he face. The blow tho held no increasing of force simply a testing blow sent out against her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:38 am

A tendril from the wall curled around his wrist, stopping the blow before it could hit her. "Have you forgotten?" she asked quietly in that strange, echoing voice she had within the sphere. "This place is a part of me. I doubt you'll be able to harm me in here."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:47 am
Being caught by the tendril brink looked at it. Lifting his foot up Jacob slammed I down the force from it equal to a wrecking ball being dropped in the ground below him. Clenching his fist brink twisted it drawing it back forcefully and in a twisting motion to wrench his fist free of the tentacles. The fight he was currently in was different then he had faced before but he was testing it more and more as he thought about his moves.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:56 am

The tendril on his wrist only tightened its grip, and another rose to ensnare his leg. Instead of affecting Rowena's soul-self, the force from Brink's stomp cracked the pavement beneath it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:05 am
He could feel the tendril tighten arounnd his hand but simply extended it. In a quick motion brink had sliced his free hand across the tendril severing it as he hopped backwards away from the other landing in a different stance. How annoying it was to be stuck within this realm. Even so he kept the gravity around him at max the girls physical body would be around somewhere he simply needed to get close. Ducking down brink jumped suddenly twisting in the air as he came to drop his heel on snows shoulder blade. His attacks still sharp and showing little openings.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:25 am

The shadow from her hood hid Rowena's wince when he severed the tendril. His next attack went through her much the same way it had when she'd originally dropped them into her soul-self. She melted into the surface below her and reappeared in another spot.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:39 am
"Thats not he real you is it" he questioned as she vanished into the ground appearing somewhere else. "An interesting power you have" he started tapping his foot on the ground. From what he could tell it was still the earth the had been on before he had been put in this kind of barrier. It was odd that the area was simply seeming to act to the girls will. It was odd tho as nothing seemed physical save for the tendrils that had tried to capture him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:47 am

"Do you really think I'd tell you whether this is really me or not?" she asked simply. "Not like it would do you any good to know."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:56 am
"It doesn't matter really just idle banter" he said sighing a bit. While the girl as hard to if impossible to attack head on he wondered something. Most of the time something like this had an easy solution on he believed he had found out.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:50 am
((Just gonna jump in then and hopefully I'll be able to keep up from here.))

"What should we do? I don't want to get in the way here." Star asked, somewhat to the others and somewhat to just herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:18 am
Draco looked down to Star, putting a hand on her shoulder. It took him a minute to realize what the situation was. "Hard to say, but this looks like it's Snow's fight, now. All we can do is have faith in our leader." Kick some a** in there, Rowena...  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:01 am
((My internet has been acting up, so I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to respond))

Minnta Aloripma
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"You seem to have multiplied.", Alice murmurs, her voice seeming to come from an alley off to the side. Another strange ripple through the world, and some of the street lights seem to bend and twist as if they were alive. She releases her illusion as she silently walks up behind Ghost, "You're wrong, you know. I have found you in Wonderland." Her eyes seemed to be glowing slightly, and cracks were slowly appearing in her pale orbs.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((By the by, wouldn't Snow sense something weird about the ripples?))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:52 pm
((I'm actually not sure whether she would or not...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:05 pm
"And who am I?" he asked before turning and throwing the ghostorang, {loveing that name lol} hoping to hit her with it or at least hoping to detract her wile he puts on his suits como.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games