Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:33 pm
((and thus the plot thickens!! =0))

Kuzan entered the gym and carried the trunk on his back before sitting down and dropping it. "Damn teacher..." He looked at Clyde. "Hey knife guy come here...." He said to him before looking at the members of the five. "Hmph...." His eyes set on Kingside and they narrowed abit before smirking. "Something is up with him." He said to himself before turning his gaze to the trunk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 pm
"I have no plans on failing or falling short, once you set your mind to frailer you will" He said as he noticed people looking at him.  

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:06 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde perked up when Kuzan entered the gym and called for him. Being called 'Knife Guy' felt a bit derogatory but it was better than any of the names he'd been given by other Hive members. Clyde noticed the trunk that Kuzan carried with him into the gym. I wonder what's inside that there trunk.Clyde thought as he drew closer to Kuzan. He noticed how the ice imbued boy was a bit tired and wearing shin guards with a jacket and gloves. "Nice digs ya got there, partner." Clyde said smiling and giving Kuzan the thumbs up sign. Kuzan he were now being specially trained by Marx, and as such, that made them partners, to Clyde at least.

The young swordsman looked down at the trunk. "So what's with the chest? Something Donovan tasked you with?" Clyde asked curiously as he knelt down to open the container for himself.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

(Finally, some activity. Beginning to think this and the Titans RP were dead.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:15 am
"Make sure you don't. Some are not able to function without a leader." Gamer told Kingside as he looked around. Taking his place again Gamer pulled out his portable as he flipped on a game. He simply went back to ignoring the world around him even tho he had heard a few snide remarks placed towards them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:50 am
Kuzan chuckled. "They cut off my powers...at least for today." He said as cylde opened the trunk. inside was a sword with a segmented blade. "huh...that makes no sense to me" He said showing how little he knew of weapons. On the sword there was a note to Clyde. "I think he wants you to use this sword..whip..thing for the day." He said looking at the swordsman.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:46 pm
See what you might ask?

Clyde looked bewildered as he took out the sword that was inside the chest, along with the note. He looked at the segmented blade. "Hmm, a snake sword." Clyde's expression said everything he knew about he the weapon; He knew little. "O....K?" Clyde said confused as he inspected the odd sword. "It can't be too hard to understand. Let's see.." The young swordsman looked all over the sword's handle for something. He also looked over the note on the sword, though he didn't really read it. Clyde simply let the paper fall to the ground. "Here it is!" Clyde exclaimed as he pressed a small button on the handle. The blade instantly separated itself into linked segments. "Now to figure out how to make this a practical weapon." Clyde said bemused as he let the blade dangle around.

(Someone's been playing Soul Calibur XD)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:11 pm
((psh naaaah. bleach actually XD))

Kuzan looked at the note and raised a eyebrow. "This says to practice on closing in on your targets." He said looking at Clyde. "Maybe because charging may not be the best answer sometimes." He shrugging. "Anyway we have to use we have for today." He said shrugging  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:26 pm
((Random thought, I think Arielle is the only 5 member Kuzan hasn't really interacted with))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle watched the two boys curiously. After a few moments, she glances at the clock that had miraculously survived and sighs."When's the bloody teacher going to get here."

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:11 pm
((lockstep i think hasn't interacted with him either))

Kuzan stood up and punched his fists together. "Alright...." he said and stretched abit. "I wonder how using the stuff tengu gave us will help." He asked Clyde as he cracked his own back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 am
See what you might ask?

Clyde clicked the button on the sword handle and made the blade retract. "Closing in huh? So using this thing to extend my reach. Sounds reasonable. maybe while I'm at I can learn how to disarm people with it." Clyde said smiling mischievously. He began to imagine himself using the snake sword to coil around his foes and trip them, where he would finish them off with either his katana or pistols, but it hit him. Clyde was to only use the snake sword in combat. "Damn.." He mumbled. "I'm stuck using this thing." Clyde breathed sighed before answering Kuzan's question. "If I had to guess, it would to be to help break away from what how we usually deal with combat problems." The young swordsman looked at his team mate. "For instance, Marx wants you deal with being powerless in combat, where as I am to rely on a weapon that switches from close to medium range combat...That or he's just screwing with us." Clyde then faced the open gym. It was like a sea of destruction what with all scattered debris and such.

The young swordsman looked down at his new weapon. The design was interesting. It was like a his katana, but completely straight with a sharp tanto point and a completely serrated back. "Better think of how to use this." Clyde closed his eyes and began to think how he could possibly use the snake sword he held in his hands. The swordsman quickly opened his eyes and stabbed towards a destroyed. The blade shot forward and penetrated the hunk of metal. Clyde then pulled on the dead robot and made it fumble towards him.

(Oh right. Renji. Either way it's a sword that is in tune with its wielder.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 am
"That's what i'm thinking Kuzan said looking at the gloves. "hmmm...I wonder how bad these will hurt when I punch someone's face in." He said smiling and chuckling  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:58 pm
See what you might ask?

Clyde put his foot on the metal debris and pulled the sword out of the hunk. He then looked to his team mate. Clyde looked Kuzan's gloves and then his own. He held his fist out to examine the two. "If I had to guess, they'd be as good as my sap gloves." Clyde said stretching his fingers. "Whatever the case, You're going to mess someone up." Clyde chuckled and looked back to the bleachers. Most of the Five was all together. "Funny, the Five is only actual team in Hive, but you and I technically partners. So what do think our name is? Flash-freeze?" Clyde had been thinking of a name for a while now. Nothing good had come to mind.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:25 am
Kuzan raised a eyebrow and looked at Clyde. "uh sure I guess..." He said looking as the gloves before crossing his arms. He sighed. "Where's the teacher at?" He said looking around  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:07 pm
(So who is the gym teacher? Or is it just anyone who's willing to start?)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:11 pm
((There currently isn't one, Grimm substituted last time. Someone can use an NPC to sub if they want))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

"If they don't show up soon I'm leaving.", Arielle sighs. Why stay in a class with no teacher when she could be somewhere drinking?

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games