Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:19 pm
The Voodoo Bunny

(Skye asked Kaya a question unless Feng, Kuzan, and the others are pretty close to where they are.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:42 am
((whoops))

Kaya pointed in the direction of the fighting. "Over there...." she said as she skated in that direction. "We should regroup with them." She said as she slashed a few mercs who jumped at her.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:46 pm
"Alright, lets go." Skye said as her dragon flew ahead and she started running in the direction that Kaya pointed. As she was on her way, more mercs showed up and she started shooting them with the pistol she had. Instead of bullets, small balls of eletricity shot out and incapacitated them. It was her own version of a tazer.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Feng looked at Blink. "He stole something important and used it's power."

A stream of snow flowed from the burning tiger as a eye appeared in the snow followed by a creepy smile. "Is that Clyde i see? How the years have been kind to you...." He said laughing as the eye in the snow raised a eyebrow. "I tohught i left you buried all those years ago." He laughed as he reformed by using the snow.

Feng being muttering something as eight fireballs formed a circle in the air. "I'm ending this now. Go ifirit!" He yelled as a portal opened in the fireballs and a large burning beast charged at Kuzan

Kuzan smirked slyly. "I couldn't agree more." he said holding his hand open in the air beside him a wind and ice began to gather in his hand. "Let me show you a taste of the power i've mastered over these long years..." He said coldly as a black ice spear formed in his hand. He gripped it before throwing it at the fire beast aiming for feng. "My new technique, the last lesson from Master Hell Tengu!" He said laughing as the spear and the beast collided. the spear seemed to have a black arctic wind flowing around it as the beast fought with the spear, equally matched.

Feng growled abit. "That isn't a normal spear...but it's ice. It should be melting away to nothing!" He said as his eyes grew, the Ice spear shot through ifirit's right shoulder. The beast roared as the wound froze and suddenly the entire fire beast was frozen solid in black ice. "What the- "Feng as as he barely move only to be grazed in the aide by the ice as it burrowed through the ground. The cut froze over in black ice as Feng winced in pain. "This isn't good...snow, I can't melt this!"

Kuzan laughed as the spear shot out of the ground and landed in his hand. "You're right...school payed off cousin!" He laughed as he spun his spear and put his free hand in his pocket.

Kaya moved with Skye and stopped when she saw what just happened. "What is this? That make no sense. My fatehr should be able to snuff out that icy fool..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 pm
((also i know this seems likes he's being a bit godly, but im about to reveal a major weakness,))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:03 pm
(Lol im so happy i don't have brink participating in this battle he would have like no chance being fully a physical fighter.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:06 pm
(Godly is a pretty fitting word. I'm pretty much at a lose for words. I could go with exposition but now doesn't seem to be the time. And if I do do something, Kuzan will probably just turn him into a popsicle. On top of that, Kuzan somehow knows it was Clyde underneath the helmet.. gonk )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:13 pm
[~well, I enjoyed reading all of that :3]

Kyle grabbed the phone, he looked at the simple thing and grinned "cool" he grunted. Kyle turned on his heels and headed for the exit "hope you don't mind me stepping out" he said, his arm twitched and a few arks shot off him, he had to go outside or risk trashing half of this base. Kyle stepped up to where they had entered, he stared blankly at the wall for a moment before turning to look back at Delira "uhh...a little help?"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:43 pm
((Maybe Kuzan had seen Clyde in the uniform before? It would make sense, wouldn't it?...And I have no idea how to respond right now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:44 pm
(black fire melt black ice? sweatdrop lol idk)

"That is not normal ice..." Skye said as she had saw what happened as well. She brought up an interface to analyze the black ice and see if there was a way to melt it.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm
(Hey Tayuya, what happened to Archer?)
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Memories of the ice cold snow flooded Blink's mind. He was taken back to that day. Clyde and Kuzan were still members of Hive. They were sent on a mission to icy land of Svalbard in the dead of winter. A blizzard, just like the one blowing right now, was terrorizing the young swordsman and his comrade. Back then, Clyde had no idea how to deal with the whether. Kuzan was a different story. He seemed oddly calm and collected. Clyde knew Kuzan was unaffected by the frigid cold, but the boy seemed unwavering in leading through the wind and cold. The two then engaged in a fight to the death. Kuzan ultimately won, leaving Clyde under a pile of snow to death from the cold. It was there that Clyde was saved by the Opperman corporation. The saved is a debatable term. The corporation more less kidnapped the swordsman and put him through their experiments.

"Kuzan!" Blinked shouted through the blizzard. "You backstabbing b*****d. I will stop you if it's the last thing I do!" Blink then drew his blade aimed it at the eye of the storm. "Time to end this." Blink switched his vision to infrared and leaped towards the icy villain.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Kuzan laughed. "Can you escape that cold grip of death again!" He said as he spun his spear calmly. "You couldn't best me then. You can't now!!!" He said laughing as a ice copy blocked Blink from moving further. "Tengu always said you were weak!" He said as he went to stab Blink with his spear.

A figure in a white hood appeared in the blizzard and blocked the attack with a katana that was similar to one that any former hive student would recognize. "get...out!" The figure said in a deep cold voice

Kuzan's eyes grew and he growled. "You...how can that be!?" He yelled as he gripped the spear tightly  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:03 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink ignored his ex-comrade's insults and mocking. With his sword, Blink sliced through the copy of his enemy, just see a spear heading straight for him. "Marx said the exact same thing about you!" Blink raised his blade to deflect the oncoming attack. However, the blow was blocked by someone else. A hooded figure parried the spear with a very familar sword, that hankered back to Blink's days in the Hive. "That sword. But how?" Blink then heard the figure's orders. The Leaguer obeyed without thought, dropping back to the safety of the ground

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:08 pm
The figure growled at Kuzan. "Return....what you have taken!" The figure snapped ignoring Clyde completely. "Get out!" he said again as he swung the sword sending the blizzard against kuzan.

Kuzan spun his spear and blocked the snow. "I don't know how you showed up...but you're going to die!" He said as the two began fighting.

feng watched the scene. "who is that?" He asked as he looked around. "Kaya...let's get you out of here. Blink did you bring any back up with you?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Yeah, he did." Archer ran up, well, more like slogged up, in time to hear Feng's question. "But unlike Blink, his backup can't run at hypersonic speeds," she said, glaring at Clyde. In one smooth move, she pulled her bow from her back and strung it, nocking a trick arrow to it in the same motion and aiming it into the fray, watching for an opening into which she could shoot.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games