Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:10 pm

Thankfully, Phineas did not hear Balthazar's comment on his stench.

Ophelia, at the time, was only just finishing up with her paperwork. She took a two hour nap earlier after finishing a portion of it, but really couldn't stay like that for long since she had no one to snuggle up next to during that time. So for the moment being she was laying back and relaxing on the bed, reading a book to pass the time.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:13 pm

"Honey, I'm home~!" Balthazar burst in in his usual cheery manner with what had basically become his catchphrase upon completing a job. "Sorry, no souvenirs this time. Assassins are pretty damn unfashionable, and I didn't think you'd care for charred bones, a bag of a dead man's ashes, or tacky wizard garb."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Ophelia closed her book, her lips quickly forming a broad grin despite some of the lingering stench from being around Phineas for long. "Oh, don't worry about it. The results of this little job are more than gift enough for me." She set her book aside and approached Balthazar, keeping a pleasant and cheery look about her all the while. "Is there any sort of reward you want for doing this job for me? I doubt the assailants were much trouble, but the client must have been difficult to bear." As in, he stinked like bloody hell and was unpleasant to be around for even a minute.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:26 pm

"...The only reward that could possibly make up for putting up with that smelly jackass would result in Kai yelling at me for the next five hours, I'm sure." It was hard to tell if he was joking or not, but what he had in mind was certainly hinted at if it could piss Kaistern off like that.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Thinking that Balthazar pretty much friend-zoned her before, Ophelia let out a genuine giggle - taking what he said as nothing more than a joke. "Oh, and exactly what do you mean by that?" she asked in a playful manner, thinking that she was simply playing along with his joke.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

"Like you need to ask after you and Kaistern went at it like rabbits last night. I'm not even sure your body could take a demonic porking two nights in a row." Balthazar said, as blunt as ever.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:53 pm

"I'm more durable than I look." That, and she liked it rough anyway. Ophelia smirked, amused that Balthazar mentioned the previous night so bluntly. Unlike Kaisten, she was completely unashamed of it, even despite knowing that Balthazar (probably) felt and witnessed the whole thing. (He was a split personality, after all.)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 pm

((I'm a little surprised that Ophelia didn't catch on after all the "let's pretend" and "hypothetically" Balthazar had tossed around during their discussion on romance. XD ))

"And once again, not my wife, not my decision to make." Balthazar said holding his hands up in surrender before backing out of the conversation entirely.

"...In his defense, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about the idea." Kaistern said lowering his hands upon being given control.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:10 pm

{As am I, but the temporary plot induced stupidity is funnier.}

"As you've both no doubt figured, my view on the situation is a little different." Ophelia made it clear by now that she considered them both to be two halves of a whole, the same person, both her husband, yadda yadda ya. She didn't see it as cheating so much as a strange two person love triangle//one true threesome. "If I'm making either of you uncomfortable with my advances, I'll stop. I don't want you to become uncomfortable with me."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Kaistern sighed. "I suppose I'll at least give it some thought if it'll make everyone else happy. I'm just not used to being the watcher is all." What either had failed to mention was the complete and utter lack of privacy between their thoughts. He knew damn well what Balthazar's thoughts on the situation were and what a big fat liar he was in being apathetic towards all this.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Ophelia walked over, intending on lightly wrapping her arms around Kaistern's neck before giving him a kiss. "I love you~" Kaistern really was such a sweetheart. He was always doing whatever he could to keep everyone happy. (Excluding when he had his occasional breakdowns.) "Because I love you, I want you to know that I'm fine with whatever you decide. Again, I don't want to make you uncomfortable."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 pm

"I love you too. And that's exactly why I need time to think about it." Kaistern said wrapping his arms around her before returning the kiss.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:14 pm

"I understand." Ophelia would be patient with Kaistern in this regard, not pressuring him either way if she could help it. There was no doubt that she would still flirt and joke, but for the moment, she was willing to just keep it at that.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:22 pm

"Besides, it doesn't matter the species, all men aren't terribly fond of sharing their lover with others." Kaistern said with a bit of an awkward smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:30 pm

"If it makes you feel any better, I would never ever consider this with anyone else." Balthazar, as the 'darker' half of Kaistern, was the sole exception. Ophelia returned her husband's smile as best as she could. Hilariously enough, if she found out Balthastern were even remotely considering taking on another lover she'd brutally off the hypotenuse without even a second thought.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games