Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:01 pm
Clasela

Yeah. It's not alright to steal someone else's work no matter what their stupid reasoning is for it.
Really? That's freaking stupid. There is no reason why he should against you guys eating too, jeez.
I've been doing alright. I'm having pretty bad stomach pains but I'm feeling better at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:12 pm
Yokies

Exactly. I know, we were all starving by the time we had cleaned the tables. He's just an a**.
Aw, really? Do you know why? Or is it just one of those mysterious things?

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:15 pm
Clasela

He should be glad he isn't the one who has to go out there and freaking clean. =/
I think it's just one of those mysterious things. Right now my cat is sitting next to me and petting him helps me relax. xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:22 pm
Yokies

Exactly, I mean, if it wasn't for us, he would have had a lot more work to do that night.
Aw, that's nice. Animals are great for that sort of thing. I pat my dogs whenever I feel stressed.
I've also heard of a woman who had breast cancer, but the doctors couldn't detect it and her dog came up to her and sat it's nose on her breast, looked at her and then walked away and wouldn't stay near her for long. Then she was diagnosed and got the tumor removed and voila, the dog was all over her again..

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:43 am
Clasela

He probably wouldn't have a job if it weren't for you guys. xD
Yeah. They really do help in calming your nerves and making you happy. =3 He's sleeping now.
I've heard of stories like that before. It's crazy what animals can detect that people and modern science can miss.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:37 pm
Yokies

No, you would think he would have been grateful for the extra set of hands, but he wasn't.
Aw, so sweet. One of my dogs was just in the bedroom, presumably, humping one of our pillows.
It really is! Some people don't realise how amazing they are. I met one girl on here who hates all animals and I'm thinking, "what's wrong with you?"
Heard back from the mod, there's nothing she could do. So I've changed my profile and if she does it again, it's going to be very serious.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:40 pm
Clasela

That's just such a stupid way to act, really. Be grateful for the people around you or you'll end up having no one.
Oh gosh. I don't know how I'd feel about one of my pillows being humped. I probably wouldn't be able to use it again. xD
Eh, if someone doesn't like something then they just don't. I don't know about outright hating animals, but not liking them is different.
That really sucks. :c I'm sorry to hear she couldn't do anything about it. You could block the girl so she can't see your profile at all.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:46 pm
Yokies

I agree. I felt like telling the boss about it, but I'd probably lose my job instead of him, since he's there all the time with his new expensive menu and I'm only on call.
She usually humps Matt's pillow instead of mine, so I'm in the clear and he just changes the pillow case. xD
Is there an actual way to block them, or do you mean ignore? Because if you ignore them they can still see your profile.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:53 pm
Clasela

I suppose it wouldn't really be worth the risk, at least not at this point since you're still new.
Oh god. xD That poor pillow haha. Constantly being humped.
That shouldn't be how it works. My friend and I tested it one time, she blocked me and I couldn't see her profile. I know of someone who has blocked me and I can't see their profile either.
I mean is it different for Forum Assistants? I didn't think it would be but I don't know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:05 pm
Yokies

Mhm, but if it happens the next few times, I'll think about saying something.
Hm, I might try it, if her reply is in the same bitchy tone after I just told her she can keep it and I want to bury the incident.
I don't think it is, the only thing that's different is the colour of my username and one of the forums I have access to.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:11 pm
Clasela

If it happens over and over then yeah, I would say something.
I think that would be the best thing to do, yeah. If she ends up being like that then ignoring her is the only thing you can do.
Ah well then it should be able to work so she can't see your profile.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:28 pm
Yokies

"It's only a color scheme, it isn't anyones" Says the person who stole it. I ignored her. Hopefully she won't be able to see my profile ever again.
I wish there was something that could have been done. I hate being treated like crap by someone who's presumably still in high school.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:51 pm
Clasela

I just don't know why they couldn't go and get a premade profile with the same scheme. Why take it from someone? So stupid.
I just hate getting treated like crap in general by anyone. No one has the right to do that no matter where they are in life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 pm
Yokies

Pure laziness or just wanting to be an a-hole? They're are so many better profiles out there than mine, I don't understand why she had to take it.
Exactly, the lack of respect in our generation today is despicable! People just don't care about others feelings like they used to.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:01 pm
Clasela

I think it's probably a little bit of both. Probably wanted to have the same swanky profile as an FA and think it's perfectly alright to steal it.
I just don't get why people have to disrespect another. It's like what do you get out of it, all it does is make you look like a dickbag.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games