Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 pm
Kry

Kry fails to fully hit Karin, but know his attack had to have had some effect and by the looks of it Dreamer was out the fight for now at least. Once Karin got behind him he turned around and tried to dodge all her attacks, but was struck in the left arm causing him to spin as he used his powers and created a cycling shockwave for a moment "...That's.. New." He says and the hears something from above and looks to see another super powered person "... Awww damn, not another hero."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:17 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde still kept his wallet out, intending to pay for something, and he had an idea. "Well, it doesn't exactly feel right leaving without giving something in return. I don't suppose you have any red jasper or tiger eye would you? I kind of feel like taking a souvenir." The Leaguer let a small smile crease his lips as he began thinking of some superstitious purpose behind the simple rocks.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Hmm...both of those might help. Do you have the book with you, Psycho?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 pm
Frost smirked and fired a large blue fireball at Dreamer and Karin. His eyes locked onto the weakened Dreamer, Like a predator ready to kill it's prey. The fireball made the water in the air around it turn to same drops of ice indicating the cold magic that made it.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:23 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

The witch looks up, somehow getting her eyes to focus on the icy magic coming her way. She reaches up with trembling hands and sends up a large stream of sky blue flames at the blurry figure that had sent it, oblivious to the burns appearing on her hands and arms as she directs the flames to surround the person. "Téigh go dtí ifreann...", she mumbles as she starts to cough up blood. The pain and her still somewhat scrambled mind didn't register when the spell drains away the last of her magic and begins drawing on her life force.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 pm
Kry

Kry holding his one now unusable arm starts to laugh as Frost came to save the day then leaves Dreamer to him and focuses on Karin like before. Kry let's hlgo of his one arm and uses his other to fire at her with a multitude of shockwaves.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:06 pm
Jinx
Nicole Violet-West

The Earth is our mother, and so much more...

Nicole chuckled. Of course Clyde would find some other way to justify paying her for her services. "I believe I may have both. Hold on a moment." She got up from her chair and went through the beaded doorway that led to her storeroom. She returned shortly with two small sacks. "Here you go. Red jasper and tiger eye."

...If you are gentle to her, she will give you great power.

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

From her chambers in the magic-users wing of the Watchtower, Snow Raven felt the two different types of magic energy fluctuating and colliding. She could also feel that one of the magics was now drawing on the user's life force. She recognized that energy more than the other. It was Dreamer's. Her teammate was in danger. Focusing on the location of the energies, Snow Raven teleported between Dreamer and the one whose magic was familiar yet not quite recognizable. The icy fireball the dragonlike man had fired flew into Snow's cloak and disappeared, doing her no harm. "Dreamer, cease your spell. You're killing yourself. I'll deal with this one now," she ordered in her signature calm tone.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 pm
((You used the wrong set up for Raven))

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer blinks and drops her arms, the flames ceasing as she turns to stare at Snow Raven in dull confusion. "Snow..? Nimhneach sé... Gach rud nimhneach...", she mumbles, turning her gaze down to stare blankly at her charred hands. A dazed and confused laugh bubbles up from her raw throat, which causes her to start coughing again. "I'm sorry...", she rasps as she passes out, her mind and body finally unable to handle the damage while conscious.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:00 pm
((I realized that. redface It's been fixed.))

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Shh, tá a fhios agam," Snow replied, floating down to stand over her teammate as Dreamer passed out.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:00 pm
"Totally, think up of something mythical and I probably have it in the book." Lewis thought cheerily.

Karin's eyes narrowed and rather than try and block the shockwaves, she instead decided to use her powers to nudge them away from her before sending another blast to strike Kry in the chest, or the other arm, she frankly didn't care at this point, she needed him pacified so she could deal with the newcomer along with Snow.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Good. All right. Deadzone, I want a portal here and behind Brink. As soon as you're through it, close the one on this side. PsychoStick, I want you attacking from the air. No mythical creatures just yet, just telekinetic blasts. Blazing Crane, you do the same except with your flames and feathers. Try not to actually burn up our trainer, though. Fade, flood the room with images. Make as many copies of us as you can, all doing the same thing as the original. Everyone got it?"

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 pm
"I can do that." Lewis thought and shove his hands in his pockets and floated up a few inches. "Just say the word, also, until such a time as when you need me to use telepathy again, I'll have to switch it off in favor of my other powers, not so good at multitasking yet, give me a signal or something when you need to use the PA System." Lewis thought and chuckled.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:32 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde laid the payment for the stones on the table stuffed the small sacks in the large pocket of his burgundy hoodie. "Thank you Nicole. We'll be in touch." Clyde then made his way for the door. "Also," The Leaguer said just he stepped out the door. "If I happen to see my pale friend again, I'll ask her if she anything about your husband." Clyde then left the fortunetellers shop and headed for the electronics store. In an hour or so, Clyde reached the store and entered. Already the Leaguer felt an ominous presence. Clyde was almost in no way prepared. But how could he? The plan he did have barely even qualified as halfassed. It simply a test of faith.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:43 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

'Got it...' Aster carefully looks her teammates over, wanting to memorize as much about their appearance as possible for the illusions.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:15 pm
Frost hissed as he inhaled causing the flames to flow into his mouth. He gulped them down as a blue glow shone under his cloak. As he landed on all fours on the ground his wings vanished as a long dragon tail appeared. "You smell like that fiery fool i froze...." He said is a calm chilling voice. He looked at Dreamer and licked his razor sharp teeth as he stood up. His hands and feet turned into large blue dragon hands with black claws. He sniffed the air and looked at snow His yellow eyes narrowed. "You...something tells me you are holding something back. As if you're trying to contain something, something that is fighting you." He said as he looked to the sky. a blue glow shone from his hood as he shot a stream of blue fire into the air and made a ring in the air. the ring began to fire off fireballs at snow as Frost began to inhale as his form started to become rounder.

Kaya nodded as she transformed and flew into the air as her feathers glowed red heating up and ready to be fired.. "Ready to go when you give the ok."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games