Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:05 pm
"Alright then." he smiled. "Follow me." He said, leading her off the ship and too the common residential area. Apartments were built into the mountains, and the whole place appeared as a mechanical, but clean city. Natural fountains appeared from springs within the mountain rock, and used in all sorts of creative ways. Still, the terrain was very rough and plants were rare. John led her passed one of the lively plazas and to a large apartment complex. Then, up an elevator to where Eviz was staying. "This one." He said, walking over to the correct apartment and knocking on the door.

When he tried to pull away, Priscilla gripped tighter, pressing her head against him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:46 pm
Liam's eyes widened, feeling her get closer "Priscilla please get up!" He said, pushing her head away gently.

The woman followed close behind John, her eagerness building up.
When they arrived she stood behind John, scared of how Eviz would react to seeing her.

Eviz opened the door, surprised when he saw the man "hello John..." He said, unsure of what he wanted. When the woman stepped beside John, Eviz was left in shock. He did nothing as she stepped came closer and wrapped her arms around him "mom..." He said as he embraced her.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:04 pm
John smiled when he saw the touching motion, and turned to leave the pair, heading back towards the elevator while they got acquainted.

Priscilla groaned as he grip loosened, and she slipped, falling towards the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:18 pm
Eviz let his mother enter the home, they had a lot of catching up to do.

Liam fumbled to catch her, barely making it before she hit the ground. He sighed and lifted her up.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:25 pm
Priscilla continued to sleep, making a slight giggle as she dreamed.

John quickly headed back to the ship. He hoped he wasn't gone for too long. After all, he never told Priscilla about bringing Eviz's mother along.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:35 pm
Liam sighed, sitting alongside the bed, there was no way she was going to wake up. He rubbed his eyes trying to think of what to do.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:43 pm
A few moments later, John gently knocked on Priscilla's door before opening it and seeing her sleeping with Liam sitting right next to her. "Ahh... again..." He sighed before walking over to her and picking her up. Almost immediately, she wrapped her arms around John's waist and snuggled against his chest. John said nothing, acting as if it was common for her to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:56 pm
Liam barely moved when John came in, watching as she wrapped around John "she really can't wake up with natural methods can she" he said with a chuckle.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:01 pm
"Nope." John replied. "Sometimes I wonder how he managed to wake up early enough every morning to get to school on time back when when he was still in the academy." He chuckled when suddenly, his eyes lit up briefly. 'he said 'she'? Must have been a slip of the tongue'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:11 pm
Liam stood up "perhaps I should wait outside until Hector wakes up" he said, heading to the door.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 pm
"No. I've finished inspecting the vessel. We're supposed to clear out so that the engineers can check the systems. Follow me. I'm sure the King has already made plans for us." John told him, carrying Priscilla as he walked towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:34 pm
"right then" he said, letting John go ahead of him. He followed the man, wondering what the king had planned for him. He couldn't let his nerves get to him, he needed to stay calm.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:55 pm
John led Liam through the gates, passed the guards, and into the castle. He kelt before the king with Priscilla in his arms before standing. The king let out a small chuckle.

"He's asleep again?" He asked.

"Yes sir. And as you see, I have also brought the Prince of Norra, who we have taken captive." John replied.

"Indeed." The king replied, looking at Liam. "You seem rather compliant. I sent a letter to your father, but he hasn't replied yet. I expect to hear from him soon." The King of Ander stated, folding his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:07 pm
Liam bowed at the man "yes sir" he said, he didn't want to be disrespectful with this man. "I expect a return letter filled with threats unfortunately..." He said shamefully.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:38 pm
"Threats against me or against you?" The king asked with curiosity. "I don't think he's happy knowing he lost both Mithra and his son, however this is war."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games