Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:31 pm
Broken Heart Production

That's the thing about being a girl, everyone underestimates us. >.< Oh you are so tricky! You've probably got knives hidden in books or something! I took self-defence classes years ago, so I know how to defend myself. I practice with my partner all the time before I go out somewhere with the girls.
        I think the same way too. I did a few plays in highschool and I really enjoyed them, but the stage fright got to me. Really now? What sort of roles do you want to do?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Hmm... you know what, I'm not really sure why I haven't joined any Pinoy guilds. I guess I'm just not really active in them, most of the times, I just join then never show up again. This is the only guild I've been really active in. Most of the times, I just frequent the forums or marketplace.
      I don't do much with the towns either. It lags for me, and I get lost there sweatdrop
      Most of my friends don't even know what Gaia is all about. Although yeah, they do think it's just for kids (/shrugs) It's their loss, not mine.
      Okay I will. Thanks for the tip~

User ImageUser Image

I'm also just active in guilds that are active as well. My real life friends don't understand gaia no matter how many times I told them or maybe its my fault for not explaining it very well, hahaha gaia is truly complicated to explain though. emotion_c8  

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:05 pm
Clasela
Broken Heart Production

That's the thing about being a girl, everyone underestimates us. >.< Oh you are so tricky! You've probably got knives hidden in books or something! I took self-defence classes years ago, so I know how to defend myself. I practice with my partner all the time before I go out somewhere with the girls.
        I think the same way too. I did a few plays in highschool and I really enjoyed them, but the stage fright got to me. Really now? What sort of roles do you want to do?

User Image
      User Image

Yeah, but that's also a good thing, because then we can surprise them with our ninja strength. >3 And I actually do, lmao; also hidden in tons of other places~ I never took any self defense classes, but I have taught myself how to fight; I sometimes practice fight with my friend who's really tough, so yeah. x3
      I tried out for a play once, I got a part with one line so I didn't feel like being in it; that was back in the 5th grade though. I don't really have anything in specific, I know my skills are with insane people, over emotional people, and one other third thing I forgot, but I can really do whatever almost, not perfectly but yeah. Really I'll just take up whatever has a good plot; I'm not going to be seen in any crappy movies or anything. xD It has to be something I would like to be in it, I feel like taking up whatever comes my way would just be insulting myself as an actress.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:15 am
Broken Heart Production

Really, you are a tricky girl! I make book boxes and I hide little things in them. Go girl power! I hate it in movies how a girl is being chased and she runs up stairs. C'mon!
        Well you have good taste. If you start out in crappy ones, they will be the only ones you will get. But if you wait for a good one, it will be worth it. <3

Clasela
Crew

Belle Bonjour

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:38 am
Clasela
        Hungry for conversation... gonk

What a pretty avi. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:39 am
Hello everyone! I've heard about this charity in the very recent guild announcement so here I am. /dances  

Belle Bonjour

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:44 am
Belle Bonjour

Oh, thank you so much! And welcome to the thread~ <3 How was your day?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 am
Clasela
Belle Bonjour

Oh, thank you so much! And welcome to the thread~ <3 How was your day?

Oops sorry for the later reply. It was great. How about yours?  

Belle Bonjour

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 am
Belle Bonjour

It's fine. I'm about to head off to bed soon. And I'm glad to hear that.
        My day was good, reasonably quiet, so I got some work done.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:18 am
Clasela
Belle Bonjour

It's fine. I'm about to head off to bed soon. And I'm glad to hear that.
        My day was good, reasonably quiet, so I got some work done.

Good to hear that too! Now, nothing feels better than a soft, comfy bed. Have a sound sleep. heart  

Belle Bonjour

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:31 am
Belle Bonjour

Don't forget warm! My feet are freezing. >.< I will, whenever I decided to log off.
        So what are some of your hobbies?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:38 am
Clasela
Belle Bonjour

Don't forget warm! My feet are freezing. >.< I will, whenever I decided to log off.
        So what are some of your hobbies?

It's always warm hot scorching in my country though hun. 4laugh

When I was younger, I spend my time looking up words in the dictionary to expand my vocabulary and to memorize spellings. Not only that, I used to keep a journal where I write beautiful quotes from novels. I love Stephen King and John Irving. Eventually, I learn these quotes by rote and use them in actual conversations.

Sorry to bore you with that though. sweatdrop

How about you? What are your hobbies? Do you read books too?  

Belle Bonjour

Jolly Newb

12,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

LookAtKimberlyJoy

Witty Fairy

10,500 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:30 am
Hello everyone! I'm Kimberly, a newbie-gaian (23 days old account).. And a quite new in this guild smile

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

E-Erm....O-Okay....I'm Kamila.....Or Cammy works too.....I'm 15.....And I don't tend to.....Talk often.. Um.... I don't know if anyone wants or to or....Needs to know more?...?

I'll be here....If anyone needs me.

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:30 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

>w< Thank you~ Oh, that's a smart idea, I should try that too. >3 But yeah, I know what you mean, or when a girl is running and they end up tripping on nothing then just lying there. Horror movies always get me the most into things because I always end up screaming at the TV. xD
      Thank you~ <3 And yeah probably, which is why I'm going to wait for the good ones. xP My boyfriend's going to act out stuff with me in public, so hopefully I'll be at the right place at the right time; I'll also take acting classes and stuff if I can ever find any. Lol.

Broken Heart Production

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games