Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:30 pm
Okay, I am back. Tired, but back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:58 pm
In other news, I forgot how short Ruin was to everyone else.

Kouri 7'8"
Valac 6'2"
Ilikan 6'1"
Revenge 5'9"
Ruin 5' nothing  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:08 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
In other news, I forgot how short Ruin was to everyone else.

Kouri 7'8"
Valac 6'2"
Ilikan 6'1"
Revenge 5'9"
Ruin 5' nothing

Did he smoke too much in his youth, and stunted?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:08 pm
Quote:
"Two questions, friend Ilikan. First, how is your lay of the land in the direction we will be traveling? I'm sure Kuori can guide us, but someone who's been here more recently would also provide keen insight. And the second... sorry if this seems tangential, but from nation do you hail from?"
This begs the question- should I invent a name for whatever country Ilikan's parents hailed from, or ask the GM to provide this since it's not my world?

Not that it has a major impact on Ilikan, considering the level of separation between him and whichever country.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:21 pm
Psychofish
Quote:
"Two questions, friend Ilikan. First, how is your lay of the land in the direction we will be traveling? I'm sure Kuori can guide us, but someone who's been here more recently would also provide keen insight. And the second... sorry if this seems tangential, but from nation do you hail from?"
This begs the question- should I invent a name for whatever country Ilikan's parents hailed from, or ask the GM to provide this since it's not my world?

Not that it has a major impact on Ilikan, considering the level of separation between him and whichever country.

Its not that important as I have not defined the entire world so you can come up with whatever want.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:35 pm
Updated my post, per notes.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:07 pm
Psychofish

Roll me an Arcana, Dungeoneering and Nature check to see what Ilikan can recall from his battles with the Underdark army.

SCN_ Grey_fox

Beyond what is common knowledge Ruin does not recall anything particular about the denizens of the Underdark at this time.

PupSage

I need you to post whether Kuori accepts Revenge's offer or not to come along with her to talk to the General.

Rain Yupa
Fools-The-Reaper

Waiting to see whether Revenge is going along with Kuori or not.

Mongooseh

Keep being you.  
Psychofish rolled 3 20-sided dice: 18, 2, 18 Total: 38 (3-60)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:04 am
Arcana +4 = 22
Dungeoneering +10= 12
Nature +10= 28

As a heads up, we're picking up my son tonight after my shift and he'll be in town through Sunday, so I may or may not be able to post anything else until then.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Fools-The-Reaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:21 am
So ol' Foolsy will wait to the Sage of Pups posts before posting again, unless otherwise indicated by this... *squints* Cow... sauna?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:09 pm
Kowsauni

Mongooseh

Keep being you.

Not imposing myself needlessly while chit-chat goes on? Gotcha.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:25 am
Depending on Ilikan's response. I would like if Ruin to accompanies Kuori to the General's office... If he dies there, tell Iliya he died against a gazebo. ;p  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:31 pm
Alright, I pm'ed Psycofish the results of his check. Hopefully he'll get a chance to post soon. No big rush though, I hope everyone enjoys there thanksgiving weekend.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:52 pm
Mongooseh

Just in case you missed this since it was the last post on the previous page and you didn't seem to react to it in your last post.

Quote:

Valac notices nothing out of the ordinary but he can't help but shake that uncanny feeling. After slapping Ilikan on the back he feels a small crumpled piece of paper appear in his other hand as if out of thin air. He looks around again and sees no indications of where it even could have came from. If he opens the note, he will see a message written in Common. If he can read it and chooses to, it says in big sprawling letters:

Be alone
I want to talk
V.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:27 am
Kowsauni
Mongooseh

Just in case you missed this since it was the last post on the previous page and you didn't seem to react to it in your last post.

Quote:

Valac notices nothing out of the ordinary but he can't help but shake that uncanny feeling. After slapping Ilikan on the back he feels a small crumpled piece of paper appear in his other hand as if out of thin air. He looks around again and sees no indications of where it even could have came from. If he opens the note, he will see a message written in Common. If he can read it and chooses to, it says in big sprawling letters:

Be alone
I want to talk
V.

Yeah Valac not going to act weird and suddenly run away from ilk after just speaking to him. Little bants then "where's the loo?"  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Fools-The-Reaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:44 pm
Mongooseh
Yeah Valac not going to act weird and suddenly run away from ilk after just speaking to him. Little bants then "where's the loo?"

Would Ilikan's fellow warden's be Ilk's ilk?  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games