Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:23 am
"Yes, um, well there seems to be someone who knows about my powers, they even know about evil, but, what's more disturbing is is that I'm afraid that person is telling some of the wrong type of people, a demon, I don't know who, but there's a demon who can summon evil, with out my knowing, and well the person, killed him." Kiom'e looks down trying to hold in the tears. "We found Evil hanging in the room of mine here in this house, I'm afraid that if they are powerful enough to summon my cat, and kill it, without me feeling any pain, that maybe they'll go after what few friends I have." she continued with her voice shakey.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:29 am
Lufu's very skin seemed to darken as he heard what had happened to her companion, his eyes falling into shadow and a strange energy crackling around him. But it was gone in an instant, so fast it was almost more like an impression than something that had actually happened. He looked at her with a sorrowful expression. "I'll do whatever I can to help. Just ask." An invisible layer of darkness seemed to have settled over Lufu; he looked the same as always, if a little sadder, but he felt vaguely different.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:39 am
Kiom'e noticed the sudden change in Lufu, "you okay?" she asked not so sure it was a good Idea to ask this of him.
((check out my poems plllllz? http://allpoetry.com/poets/kiome ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:44 am
Lufu nodded silently, still looking slightly forlorn. "What do you want me to do?" he asked.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:46 am
"Um, maybe help me look up demons who are that powerful?" Kiom'e said still not so sure on asking him for help with him acting this way now..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:26 pm
Lufu nodded again and the air around him pulsed again. "Where do you think we should start looking?" he asked, turning around to look up and down the street.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:36 pm
((sorry for the delay, had to take out dogs.))
Kiom'e smiled slightly, "Why not the library? Or we could try and find the man who was telling Zephyr about my powers.." she said thinking.

(may take a while now to post, I'm baby-sitting a hethan. my sister)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:44 pm
((gotta go for a bit sad ))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:01 pm
Lufu smiled faintly. "Whichever seems a better choice to you. Lead the way." He sighed and rose a few inches into the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:13 pm
Mia and Ichi walked back to the city with plenty of money in hand.

"Hahahaha! I told you Ichi! I knew we could do it by ourselves. now first off we should put some of this in the bank. Then we can start buying food."

"Yeah yeah don't rub it in. And don't spend too much money on food. We need it to at least get a shelter."

So Mia went to look for a secure bank and deposited some money then Mia went to the market.

"Let's see.....we'll need this, this and this oh and we'll probably need that too. What do you think Ichi? Hello? Ichi?"

" Mia do we even need all this food? Most of this stuff needs to be cooked in order to be eaten. Do you even know how to cook?"

"I can learn. There must be plenty of people here who know how to cook. I just need to find someone who's wlling to teach me."  

zepherion

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:15 pm
"well, I'll uh, go to the library, and maybe you can go to some local town's pubs or something and ask around in there?" Kiom'e said starting to make her way to the library.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:26 pm
Mia saw someone walking by her in the library. "Well it wouldn't hurt to try. Hey you there! The one who just entered the library. Do you know how to cook? If so do you mind teaching me?"  

zepherion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:28 pm
Lufu nodded silently once more and drifted off down the streets, still floating a few inches above the street.

{EDIT}

((gotta go get trash stickers, I'll be away for a bit.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:37 pm
Kiom'e spun around to see Mia, "Um what ma'am?" she asked noticing she's a demon.

{Edit}

((trash stickers?...?_?))((WOOT!!! we have the most popular forum in RP retreat!!!! GRATZ every1!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:05 pm
{Edit}

((What are trash stickers? Yay! Woohoo!))

"Hey um do you know how to cook? I bought all this stuff but I don't exactly know how to cook them. So if you know how to cook can you please teach me?"

After saying that Mia started to remember about the time she lived at the den. She didn't have to cook her food. All she had to do was catch it and eat it. But now.....Mia wants to be somewhat normal.

{Edit}

((She ALMOST completly doesn't know about her full-on demon side. She only knows that she is part demon.))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games