Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:08 pm
((Well you already waited a few posts sweatdrop So if you don't completely change what you were doing, I don't think that it would matter.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:26 am
(( Aah.... neutral ...um... confused ..well... ninja What Ty said!))  

zepherion

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:10 pm
(alright here i go.)

Nakhti crammed the food into his mouth a little faster than a starving man. Nakhti in the end Nakhti was drinking his soup as a beverage just so he could keep eating fast. When he reached the bottom of his plate and bowl he turned to Circle with a kind smile.

"Well i'm going up to the room now. Go to the sixth door on the left and that is where the bed is I'll be on the dresser."

Nakhti walked away his long dark coat rustleing behind him. As he walked down the hall to his room he yawned widely and opened the door. Throwning the keys to the bed Nakhti didn't even bother to lock the door as he shut it. With the rippleing of his skin and popping of his bones his clothes and items vanished as he turned into a small dark orange cat. Going over to the dresser Nakhti hopped up and faced the door as he curled up into a ball to sleep for the night. That night he dreamed of something marvoles and pure. He dreamed of nothing..... all was at peace.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:51 am
(Okie!)

Mia nodded. "I see. So, those orbs can work for...anyone? Not just the guardians?" Mother nodded and yawned once more.

"That's why it's even more important that Martis doesn't get any of the orbs. If he gets even as many as one, then he may already have the power to destroy you." She yawned one more time. "I'm sorry, I'm still very tired.

Mia stood up. "That's ok. I'll leave you to get some more rest. Good night!" Mother waved and lied down. Then Mia drifted off into a peaceful sleep.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:32 pm
Tiger groans and attempts to unravel herself, getting increasingly fusterated. She unsheathes her claws, but only achieves getting more tangled. "Damn... Need help..." She says as she struggles to get her claws out of her blankets. "Get smaller, get smothered... Get bigger break blankets... Damn."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:25 am
In the bliss of the eternal dark a blimish appeared. One white flake fell after another began to fell untill a forest in snow and sever winds appeared. Through the winter storm a figure was barely visible as he struggled on. Trying to hide his injuries from the biteing wind and snow he hobbled on. He knew not to where he was walking but he knew he must get there before he died. Looking down at the odd sword he held he dare not draw it. He did not know what to make of a blade that was covered in flames but if it was his only source of heat he would want to save it. In his other hand was gripped a piece of paper covered in blood and partialy burned. Fumbleing he fell down face first into the dirt and snow unable to rise again as the remainder of the heat began to leave his young body. Just then seemingly out of nowhere a female figure in pure white reached down and hoisted the defeated boy into her arms and carried him further on. After a single mile she walked into a small village going to the first door she rapt lightly upon the door. Almost immedeatly the door was opened by an elderly man whom beconed her inside. When inside she deposited the boy near the flames of a fire and asked the elderly man to tend his wounds. Reaching down she placed the boys blade by his side refuseing to take his weapon to far away from the boy even if he was not awake to care. Then she reached down to the parchment and looked at the ink smear that remained of the message. Seemingly with a wave of her hand the paper dried and she drew a quill without even dipping the quill in ink she began to write. Talking to herself as she wrote she put down two things upon the remainder of the parchment.

"Every hunter must know his name...... and posess a clue to his past."

(Meanwhile outside of Nakhti's dreamland)

A pale female hand withdrew off of the small cat her job at the moment was done. Turning she stepped lightly out of the room dissapearing...... through the wall.  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:09 pm
Tiger lays, getting increasingly annoyed. "What is with this infernal thing? Don't wanna ask them. How embarassing. Gah!" She complains to her self as she notices a tear starting to develop.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:47 am
Mia woke up to find that it wasn't even daylight out. Mia decided to go outside to get some fresh air. As she passed by Ty's door she heard a loud ruffling noise. Mia stopped instantly and thought of the people who tried to rob her before and got worried. Mia gently knocked on the door.

"Ty? It's Mia. Are you okay in there?" Mia whispered as loud as she could so her voice could get through the door but just enough not to wake up anyone.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:12 pm
Tiger stops moving, the blanket covering half of her face now as well as the rest of her body. "Yea!... Maybe... Not really... These things are Evil!.. I'm stuck." She finally says, giving up on all hope of getting out herself. "Can you give me a hand? This thing is like a net." She says blushing at the weirdness of her situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:13 pm
Two blue eyes split open the vividness of the dream left his small orange frame shivering. In one smooth move Nakhti leaped off the dresser transforming in mid air landing lightly on his feet his dark trenchcoat billowing around him. Nakhti reached into his jacket as he walked out into the hall. Withdrawing a section of bloody and crumpled parchment he looked down at it as he slowly strolled down the hall. I damn near forgot about this thing. Nakhti looked at the parchment that was burnt torn splashed with blood and water damaged. The original writing was lost due to whaterver happened to it but his first concious memory was picking up this same parchment and reading it. On one side it said. 'Your name is Nakhti Chaos.' That is how he got and kept his odd name. On the other side however the writing, even though it was written by the same hand was written in runes just like......

"The tablet!"

In that exact second Nakhti bumped into Mai and fell onto his rear the piece of parchment flying from his hand. Damnit! Mental note watch where the hell I am walking!  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:17 pm
Tiger winces at the sound of Nakhti falling. "You okay?" she calls out, noting grimly to herself that no one else has gotten stuck in something so ridiculous as a blanket. "Sounded like you dropped pretty heavily." Ty says, hoping that Mia would cover for her and hurry to give her a hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:09 pm
"Uh, yeah, it was just Nakhti." Mia stood up and helped Nakhti up after. "Um, sorry to just disappear 'cause you seem in a hurry but I'll be out in a second I just need to uh....talk to Ty." Mia opened the door just a crack and slipped into the room and closed it quietly. "Ty? You holding out ok?" Mia whispered as she turned around. When she saw Ty's 'predicament' Mia almost burst into laughter but held it in as best as she could.

"Ok, uh...don't worry Ty. I'll get you out." Mia walked over to the bed and started pulling at the blanket. After a few pulls and pushes Mia finally succeeded in untangling Ty. "There you go. Maybe you should skip on the blankets for now. Besides, it's not that cold today." Mia walked to the door and stopped. "Tell me if you need anything else okay?"  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:19 pm
Tiger blushes, and wraps her arms around herself. "I kinda was spooked by a dream. So I kinda fell off the bed and got a little tangled." she says, feeling the need to explain a reason why. "You know, sleeping cat-like gives you cat problems. So other than that I'm good."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:51 pm
Nakhti rubbed his skull after Mia slipped into the room. Nakhti took a grand total of six steps before he realised he lost the old parchment. Nakhti cursed louder than he should have.

"O hell where is it!"

Turning around Nakhti began to hunt for the piece of paper intently like he was hunting for a bounty.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:37 am
Mia laughed a little. "Ok. G'night." Mia quickly turned around to look at the door when she heard Nakhti cursing. "I guess Nakhti might need some help too. Wanna help, too, Ty?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games