Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:02 am
"I still want to know why Veni knows about it when he can't get drunk on alcohol..." stare

BlackMN watched him turn red and approached him. "You're almost irresistible when you're drunk." She gave him a kiss. "So what did you say to me other than angel multiple times?" She began to tickle him. "Hmmm? Hmm? You know I don't understand your language well."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:15 am
Galantros refused at first, but as she continued to tickle him, he laughed and laughed, eventually giving in.

GL: "Haha! Alright! Alright! I give, I give, I'll tell you! Well, among many things, I called you pretty, cute, and beautiful. There was a word I used several times that doesn't have an exact translation, it means "the beauty of heart, body, and soul"... I believe I called you my fiery red gem at one point... uhm."

He continued on for a little bit, with sweet words and phrases, his face flushing red. He seemed to finish, but it was still obvious he was holding something back. Black began to push and convince him to spill his guts, and he eventually did. Self-conciously, he wrapped his wings around his self, and pulled his hood over his heated face a bit.

GL: "Uhm... I called you my loveliest of all angels, and that you were mine and mine alone... and ... that... I would... spend... *cough* nightanddayromancingyou."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:02 am
BlackMN leaned into him trying not to snicker at what he said. It was almost funny now, but at the time when he said it it wasn't. She burst out laughing for the last one. "Sorry sorry, you sound so silly saying it now, but when you were drunk it sounded so sincere."

She nuzzled his shoulder slightly. "It obviously wasn't that potent for you to remember most of what you said. I bet you remember what you did too and are probably self-consciously embarrassed by that too."

"But I wonder if you'll really do that... come with me please, I want to show you something." BlackMN got up and helped pull the mortified reaper up and lead him into her room.

When she got him on her bed, she said, "cover your eyes. No peaking."

A short while later she removed his hands and what he saw was a medium sized fox shaped creature that wasn't quite a full grown pup. Her fur was different colors, yellow and light like her mother's tail with the orangish red like her daddy had mixed in with little triangle markings on her head. Other than the fur color other noticeable differences from her normal fox form was that she looked more vicious the fur a little more pointed and stiff looking but it still felt soft however her fur could probably feel like porcupine quills if she desired it to. She could retract her nasty looking claws like a cat, but they still showed slightly, and she still managed to look as cute as ever as she put her paws on GL's shoulders and leaned in as if giving him a hug.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:36 am
GL simply rolled his eyes when Black laughed at him and shrugged. It must have been liquid courage that gave him the willpower to say all that stuff.

GL: "Actually, the sobriety potion helps you recover what you may have forgotten while drunk, so in case you did something really stupid, you're reminded of it.."

He was then lead to Black's room.

Galantros blinked once, then twice at her change in appearence. He thought the other fox form was her true body. This one was closer to her size in humanoid form as far as length, and with different coloring and markings

GL: "This what you really look like?"

He looked into her eyes and just stared for a moment, feeling glad that he still had those wonderfully warm emotions about her even though her shape had changed from what he was normally used to. To him, that meant he cared about her for who she was, not any outside appearence. Carefully, he returned Black's hug, and kissed the top of her fuzzy, furry head.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm
BlackMN looked up and gave GL slower than the usual cleaning licks across his mouth area. She nuzzled her head against him and rested her head on his lap like a good little dog.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:54 pm
Each time Black licked him, he blushingly gave her a reapers kiss on her tongue. When she rested her head on his lap, he began to pet her and stroke her fur. After a while of this, he realized how hungry he was, and opened a small portal. Reaching a wing through, he pulled out the food he'd left on the table downstairs. Surprising himself with the dexterity of his wings, he unwrapped a veggie burger with them, and took a bite, all while still petting, stroking, and massaging Black's neck and shoulders. He then offered his burger to her for her to take a bite.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:37 pm
BlackMN opened her moth to take a bit, but realized she would take half the burger if she chomped down on it. Several times she repositioned it and several times she would have bitten his hand. She gave up and her upper half took on a human shape again and she took a bite, then laughed. "Pretty sad I can't take small bites in my 'normal' form. I can't even remember the last time I ate that way. Can I have mine since I think continuing that way would be a little...embarrassing like...I don't know...I'm taking advantage of your willingness or something."

When she got to the salad, she took on a reaper form to eat it for the simple reason that they didn't have forks and she didn't feel like getting them...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:32 pm
Galantros snuck a kiss in while Black was in a reaper's body, and both were suddenly pleasently surprised. Energy from both parties transfered between the two of them, swapping back and forth, causing a rather pleasurable sensation. It was so enjoyable, that Galantros had to try it again just to make sure he wasn't imagining things.

GL: "Oh wow. That's just as good as a couple's kiss...maybe even a little better. I've never kissed one of my own kind like that before, so I never knew... Heck, before you, I never kissed anyone before."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 pm
GL is such a geek. Too shy after 500 years of life. Never kissing someone during that time even as a kid is incomprehensible. Did his dad never kiss him? Is that why he didn't know how good a reaper kiss could be? I bet if he tried hard enough it could be as juicy as a vampire kiss to Jacob. Most people don't say anything after they kiss even for the first time.

Even more incomprehensible is Jacob's 3,000 year+ with no kiss. Okay it is comprehensible because he was so ugly that even if I tried it to be nice, I'd get shivers down my spine. The open wounds are a little hard to get past. He looked like he should have been dead.

As for Rosemary and Veni, how do they work out? They are obviously incompatible with the length of time their fights can go on. Most people probably told Veni to dump Rosemary...most likely so they could have a chance with her or him... yowza.

Minazi and Githar need to do something with their relationship besides dating. Either that or one of them needs to die so that the other regrets not tieing the knot like everyone encourages for those very reasons.

Sephiroth...poor guy can't ever be normal for even a day...it is a ghost...and his mother...can he look like that?

-----------------------

Insert heavy make out scene for BlackMN and GL initiated by Black who was like oh I can't smell your breath. I wonder what he does if she gets on top of him to kiss him. GL is above average vocal about being kissed. BlackMN didn't know what to think of it. At least she knows he likes that, but eventually she had to turn back as reaper kissing was a bit much for her.

----------

One of the first things BlackMN did when she returned his kisses and then gave him several in return was place his hands. He always fidgeted with them as if he didn't know where was fine to put them, so she did it for him. One was where normally her tail would go and the other onto the back of her head. If he wants a longer kiss he could hold her head in place.

He was unusually vocal about being kissed. Kind of like ShyBoy. She didn't know what to think about that. Heck she didn't even know how to respond to his last comment since made about not kissing others. She was glad for that, but...well he knew of at least two others: one that forced them and the other... Well, at least she knew he likes them.

As pleasant as it was, she had to stop with the reaper kisses because they were a bit much on her primitive system. At least she couldn't smell his breath when he was like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:13 am
A return kiss from Black ended GL's blathering, and started a sort of chain reaction. They started to kiss each other for longer periods of time, Black guiding his hands to where they should be, Galantros pressing Black to him. At one point during their kisses, he fell over backwards, and winded up with her ontop of him. Their last kiss lasted at least a full several minutes or so, longer than would be possible of either of them needed air to breathe. It was this extremely intense and lengthy kiss that caused Black to stop, the former kitsune rolling over to GL's side.

Galantros just stared at the ceiling, his body acting like it was breathing heavily for a moment, and whispered the word "wow" before sideways glancing at Black. She had transformed back to her normal kitsune/humanoid form, her face a bit flushed. He found that his senses were wide awake.

Turning slightly, he was about to ask Black something, when he stopped. A thought entered his head. Don't ask, just act! There's nothing wrong with what you're going to do, so just act! Acting on this thought, he carassed Black's face with his hand, and kissed her again, from her jawline, to her cheek, and on her mouth. He then shifted themselves so she was resting her head on his chest, and he could easily hold her hand or stroke her hair. Not knowing what else to say, and not quite wanting to ruin the moment, he just sighed.

And it was at that moment that a portal opened in the room, and cameras flashed.

Alazamus: "SURPRISE!"

Eliza: "We got you!"

Galantros: "Gaaaah! Holy CRAP!"
- - - - -

Earlier:

Alzamus: "So... this is where he comes."

Eliza: "How come you've never visited here before?"

Alzamus: "I guess the thought never crossed my mind. I don't see them in the front room."

Eliza: "And I can't sense our boy's aura... he must've finally learned how to properly reign it in... Oh, what are these? They're adorable!"

The pac-ghosts hovered in front of the couple, blinking out of curiosity.

Alzamus: "They're resident ghosts Galantros has told me about. Hey, we're just here to see our son and his girl..."

The ghosts continued to stare. Alzamus then began to rummage through his pockets, until he found a packet of cookies and tossed them off to the side. The ghosts immediately rushed for them.

Eliza: "Cute trick... Ah! I just felt his aura surge, he must be making out with her I bet! Let's wait a moment, then you portal us into the room where I'm sensing the energy, alright?... ...You... did give him the talk, didn't you?

Alzamus: "Of course! Several times!"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:27 am
At least it wasn't a mortifying picture since he was just holding her at the time. Still...after the initial shock and blushing, BlackMN growled a little since it was inside her room and not in the open. She snapped her fingers and the cameras caught on fire. At that moment she decided that she needed an anti-portaling device in her room like Rosemary had in her's. She could easily port outside her door.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:26 pm
GL: "GEEZE! MOM! DAD! What the heck!?"

Eliza: "Aww, and that was a cute picture too... We thought we might get a little payback for what you did earlier today."

Alzamus: "Actually... in hindsight, maybe this wasn't the best of plans, Eliza..."

GL: "Oye, you think? You practically broke into her room! Dad, I never thought you'd do something like this!"

Alzamus: "...Your mother always was a horrible influence on me...OOMPH*

Eliza removed her elbow from her husband's stomach.

Eliza: "Okay, fair enough, we shouldn't have done this... But YOU shouldn't have pulled that nasty little prank on US! What made you think you could do such a thing?"

It was noticable that Eliza's feathers seemed more ruffled and her tail was swishing back and forth, agitated. GL's own wings seemed to have started producing little twitching pointy looking tendrils at this point. There was a bit of anger emotion starting to fill up the room...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:30 am
BlackMN stopped the flame and mumbled, "maybe the memory card is still in tact..."

Both of their anger was starting to get to her and she became more and more agitated. She took out a squirt gun filled with vampire repellent (holy water) and squirt them both. Each took on an illusionary appearance for a second; Eliza: beard, and clown wig. GL: female. "It was my idea. You both left yourselves wide open in front of a kit-su-ne," she emphasized every syllable.

"Yep!" in Eliza's drunken voice as if she was having his mother agree to that. After a pause she continued with what she had said after that. "I gave them a boost of the ol' aura without them knowing it!"

Then in Alzamus' voice, "Priceless!"

She grinned a little. "The look on you both when you woke up was priceless. If I was more powerful and it was my magic, you might still be that way. By the way...why are YOU able to come here and so solid too?" She prodded Eliza to make sure she was solid. "If YOU can come, then that means THEY could have come during the festival all these years...but no one comes for anyone..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:49 pm
GL: "Argh, not mammeried again!"

Eliza: "Nooo, not whiskers!"

Eliza seemed slightly taken aback for a moment by Black's revelation, but seemed to try to save face.

Eliza: "...So? I hoped boost things a little, there's certainly no harm in..."

GL: "Mom... I would have preferred things have happened at their own pace."

Eliza: "That would've taken ages with you, dear >>"

GL: "..."

Alzamus: "Dear, they have a point...."

Eliza: "You too? .... ... *Sigh* Fine, it was sort of wrong. I'm sorry.

"Anyway, Black dearie, Xylanthos and Tiamos gave me the ability to come here temporarily. Of course, they didn't know what I was up to, otherwise they probably wouldn't have done it... I told a half truth and said I wanted to see my boy."

???: "PINBOT CIRCUITS ACTIVATED."

Alzamus: "What on Limbo was that? It came from downstairs..."

Sighing, GL walked out of the room, and leaned out into the stairway.

GL: "Mario! D! Turn the volume back down on that pinball machine! Ever since I got that game, they've been playing it... they must've been pinball wizards in a past life or something..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:13 am
"They're so small that it's one little guy to a flapper. We had other pinball machines, but I guess the old ones weren't good enough for him."

She gave the two adults a smug look. "You wanted to see your boy and catch him with a girl. Are there other pieces of the truth you're leaving out? So Alzamus, what exactly has your boy mentioned about this place? Did you guys want a room or something?"

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games