Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
New Members Report here please! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  for checking in
View Results

Zeggo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:58 am
Hi, I'm Zeggo (real name Satu), I'm 18 in October and I'm from Finland.
I play some instruments, read many fantasy books, draw a lot and use Internet daily.

I, too, was invited by Living Ink biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:26 am
Well, I'm Mega Kibble! (You can call me KibbleKat, but it would confuse everyone else). I have no real inklings as to how I made it into this guild, but now I'm here I'm here to stay blaugh . You'll (Hopefully) never be rid of me!  

Mega Kibble

Malevolent Stapler

Questionable Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:56 am
tenshi_wings here! You can shorten that to tenshi without annoying me... I've been a member of Gaia since 2005 and a member of this guild for approximately five minutes. Likes are reading, anime/manga, writing, drawing, and bowling (even if I suck at the last three... sweatdrop ) I'm 17, live in North Carolina (US), and was invited in by Living Ink. I, like some others, have no idea where this person found me. The guild looked awesome, though, so I accepted the invite. (Even though mommy told me not to accept things from strangers... Sorry, mom...)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:07 am
Hey, I'm Unwanted Fairy, but I'm normally called Fran razz

I'm nearly 18 (In October) and I attend college currently. I enjoy many things, reading, writing and the such. And I'm a huge Anime and Manga fan.

I was invited by Living Ink. ^^

Dulciana

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

-HarleQueer-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:41 am
hello! I'm -HarleQueer- and obviously I'm new to this guild. I'm 18 years old and busy with college sh*t so I rarely go online at Gaia. I love to read books, watch movies, hangout with my friends, do crazy stuff and just spazz out smile . I can't remember who invited me here and I wonder how he/she have found me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:23 am
With every word, another feeling [ d i e s ]

Hai tharr.
I'm Minty [feel free to call me Santina]. I'm 14, and going in the ninth grade.

[Invited by Living Ink :3]

We die when love is d.e.a.d.

Abenii

Shocore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:34 pm
Sup
Im rockets_redglare, but you could just call me Kat if you want =]
I live in e-town and am 17 years young
Feel free to drop a line=P

Invited by Living Ink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:45 pm
Hello. You can call me Kittie (spelled that way) or Kittie-sama. I'm 18 and in FL. I enjoy literate roleplaying and talking to people that I can have an intelligent conversation with. If I seem to have an attitude, it is because I don't know you, but most likely, I won't appear to be that way. I will be busy with college obligations sometime soon, so if I am not on, my deepest apologies.

Invited by Living Link

kuro kittie

Conservative Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Haruka Akane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:38 pm
Hello, I'm Haruka. I'm 14 and I'm from NJ. I love role playing and meeting new people. I'm a theatre kid and I adore music. If you want to find out more, please drop me a message or a comment.

Invite by Living Ink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:38 pm
Hello. I'm 13 and i'm a big fan of the color orange XD. I also am quite a video gamer. I was invited by Living Ink  

Zesialuton

Interesting Noob

7,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Fuyuko_TOT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:40 pm
Hello, I'm Fuyuko or Amanda, which ever is fine. I'm 15 and I don't remember who invited me sweatdrop Sorry whoever invited me!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:55 pm
Hi. I'm Yuriyoko but you all can call me Yoko for short. I'm not really sure who invited me. It never said a name. o.o Well anyways, I love music and anime and manga. I will listen and read to almost everything. Music is actually new to me because I have always hated the radio when I was little and I just recently started really listening to all types probably in december of last year. I dont havea favorite color or food. well thats all for now.

OH!!! I heart to RP.! 4laugh  

xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx

xEvelia

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Hi, I'm new here. From Indonesia,you can call me Amel if you want^^
I was invited by Living Ink.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:07 pm
I'm new.
Living Ink invited me.
and I love the random subforums XD
I love the colour scarlet, screw red. XD  

Theresacatonthewall

beautylady13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:43 pm
oh hihi
im new here
tracilyn is my real name
and im 14 years old pls help me biggrin ^^  
®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games