Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:10 pm
Jen got out and went up to the coffee shop, she saw that there was smoking allowed inside, so she happily took out another and began smoking it. Jen waited for Travis by the door, it was packed inside and she didn't want him to get separated from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:13 pm
Travis was slightly nervous as he walked over to her.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:19 pm
Jen grabbed Travis' wrist as she walked inside, scanning the crowed for Lacey. She quickly found her and went over. "Lacey!" she shouted to be heard above the noise.
Lacey heard Jen and waved, though made a face when she saw the strange boy Jen was holdong onto. "Jen! Over here, I have some friends I want you to meet!" Lacey explained, deciding to ignore the boy for now.
Jen shoved through the crowd to get over to Lacey.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:19 pm
Travis stuck close to Jen, his eyes getting more and more irritated.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:29 pm
Jen stopped in front of Lacey and waved, "Lacey, this is my boyfriend Travis. Travis, this is Lacey, I met her the other night before work. She's the girl who did my new tattoos and piercings, well besides the ones you saw me do this morning.
Lacey noticed Jen's face looked slightly different and laughed, "I knew there was a reason I liked you!" She stiffled her laughter and motioned to the two people next to her, "This is Chloe and Christopher! I've known them since highschool and we went to college together. They're both artist, so I thought you might like them." Lacey explained as the others waved.
Chloe reached over and shook Jen's hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you Jennifer!" she said loudly to be heard, "And you too, Travis." she added quickly looking at him.
Christopher took another drink of his coffee before waving to the couple once more.

Jen blushed lightly as she waved back to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:44 am
"Nice to meet you, too." Travis said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm
Jen let go of Travis and sat on the stool next to Lacey, "Again, I'm really sorry about flaking last night. I didn't realize I'd be working so late my first day on the job..." Jen explained once more, feeling really bad about what had happened.
"Late nights? Poor dear, so tell us, what exactly do you do?" Chloe asked sweetly.
Jen turned bright red, not sure how she would be able to explain herself. "I-i umm, I work as a hostess at a c-c-club called 'Club Ebony'" she explained nervously.

Christopher tilted his head curiously, "Isn't that a strip club?" he asked.
Lacey snapped her head in Christopher's direction, "How did you know that? Go there often?" she asked him in a snobbish way. Lacey sneered and gave a little laugh.
Jen's fae reddened more, as did Christopher's, 'Please don't tell me I acted like a huge drunk a** by this super cute guy. Mega embarrassing!' Jen thought worriedly to herself.

Christopher reached into his pocket and pulled out a ribbon, "Then I'm pretty sure this is yours.

Jen looked at the ribbon wide-eyed for a minute, then snatched it from his hands. "How did you get that!?" she shouted.

"You gave it to me?" Christopher answered, blushing even more now.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:42 pm
"Huh?" Travis said, able to hear but, sight-wise, everything was one giant blur of incomprehensibility.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:51 pm
Jen looked to Travis, "It must have fallen off while I was working last night! I should learn to tie tighter knots, hahaha!" Jen tried to explain to her confused boyfriend. She turned back to Christopher, "Thank you for returning it to me! I hadn't even noticed it was gone!" Jen looked down at the counter they were all sitting in front of.
Lacey leaned down and looked at Jen, "I'm guessing he's the possesive type?" she asked.
"Care to tell me of a guy who isn't?" Jen asked Lacey quietly. "So, uh, Cristopher! Tell me, what were you doing at the club the other night? Not too many gentelmen hang out there, despite it being a 'gentlemen's club'." Jen asked, not wanting an awkward silence to come up so Travis could ask her any questions.

"Hey now, I don't hang out at strip clubs all night you know, it was a bachalor party; my sister's getting married and she made the guy invite me." he explained.
Chole leaned against the counter, trying to stiffle her own laughter, what an interesting situation they were all now in.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:55 pm
Travis just looked confused, squinting his red, watery eyes, trying to make anything out to no avail.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:05 pm
Chloe noticed something seemed to be wrong with Travis' sight, "Are you all right kid? You seem to be having some trouble."
Everyone else turned to look at Travis, Jen was just happy the attention was off her for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:06 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine, just something in my eye." Travis said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:12 pm
Jen, Chloe, Lacey, and Christopher all looked at the cigarettes in their mouths, and quickly figured out that that was the problem. They took them in their hands and stubbed them out in an ash tray. "Sorry..." they all said quietly in unison.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:17 pm
Travis said nothing, unable to hear them due to the mix of loud noise and his own somewhat below-average hearing.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:29 pm
Jen, growing bored, began to spin around in her chair. "Swivel chairs are the best invention ever." she stated to the others as she spun around over and over again.
Lacey watched Jen spin around, "Juvenile..." she said. After watching Jen spin around a bit longer she couldn't help herself and began to spin around as well.
Christopher watched the girls act like children for a few minutes, then had had enough, he got up from his chair and placed a hand on each girls shoulder making them stop.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games