Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:33 pm
"So, uhh, you guys said you were artists?" Travis said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:43 pm
Christopher nodded, "Yeah, Chloe and I both actually teach a small class a little further downtown. While we both paint, we specialize in different things, so our class learns a little of everything." he explained. "I do a lot of photography, but I also sculpt quite a bit as well."
Chloe nodded, "Yep, I do all sorts of little hobbies as well. I like to make little trinkets."
Remembering what Jen had said during their small-talk the other night, Lacey piped up as well, "I'm sorry, but I don't remember exactly what you do Jen, what was it again?" she asked.
Jen waited for the room to quit spinning before she responded, "Oh I do a little of everything. While I'm mostly a digital artist I like playing with traditional medias too. I also sculpt, make jewelry and sew."
Becoming excited, Chloe looked to Travis, "So boy, are you an artist as well? I guess you'd have to be to attract one such as Jen here."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 pm
"Well, kinda, I have dabbled in digital media some, but my true art, if you could call it that, is machines." Travis said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:54 pm
Chris, who was still standing, leaned against the counter "Anything can be considered an artfrom, as long as you've taken all your time and effort into prefecting your craft, it's art." Chris reached behind the girls and grabbed his coffee cup.
Chloe nodded, "Exactly! Just because you don't create with a paintbrush doesn't mean you didn't but your heart and soul into what you have made."
Jen looked up at Christopher dreamily, beginging to like him more and more as he spoke.
Lacey tilted her head, wondering what Jen's strange expression was all about.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:56 pm
Travis smiled, unable to see his girlfriend's expression towards another man, "Well, you can definitely say I put my heart and soul into it when I work on B.L.A.N.K, among other things."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 pm
Chloe got somewhat lost as Travis said the name of his little robot, but contined to smile anyway.
Lacey got up from her seat and grabbed Jen's arm. "I need to borrow her for a minute." she said with a smile. "Excuse us."
Jen just went a long with Lacey, slightly confused.

Chris shrugged and looked back to Travis, "So what kind of machanics are you into? Computers, cars, gadgets?"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:08 pm
"Anything really, my current project is an artificially intelligent robot." Travis said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Chloe and Chris stared at Travis blankly, "I'm sorry... what?" they asked thiking they had heard him wrong.

Once Lacey figured they were far enough from the group she stopped. "What's with the googly eyes you're making at Chris?" She asked the little kitten. "That's kinda some harsh bull s**t to do with your boyfriend right in the room. Hitting on other guys."
Jen put her hands on her hips, "I've barely said a word to the guy! How can I be hitting on him?"
"Oh please, you've been undressing him with your eyes since you sat down."
"Have not..." Jen looked over her sholder back at the group, "Gee thanks. Now I am..."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:32 pm
Travis smiled with a bit of pride, "Yep, I call him B.L.A.N.K, for, err, lack of a better name. I'm actually pretty close to finishing him, just have a lot AI issues to sort out. But as far as he is physically, that's all done unless I wanna add anything later."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:46 pm
Chris and Chloe just nodded, Machanics weren't their thing, so they wern't exactly sure what to say.
Chloe looked around, "Wonder where those two went... Actually, I'm more curious about what they had to say that couldn't be said in front of the rest of us."

"See what I mean?" Lacey elbowed Jen in the side, "You totally have the hots for Chris. And you only met the guy like 15 minutes ago."
Jen put her face in her hands, "Oh god, I'm a horrible person! A stupid easy whore!"
Lacey jumped slightly by Jen's sudden change in attitude, she looked around franticly as if trying to find a solution "No! That's not what I meant... there's nothing wrong with crushing on a guy! It happens to every girl! Now if you were to cheat, then you'd be a bad person." she said trying to clam her down.
Jen looked up, "Oh geez, what if I do?.. Oh wow Jenny, ego much? The guy probably doesn't even like you! He probably just thinks you're some crazy stripper who'd turn tricks just to get some attention from someone!"
Lacey crossed her arms, "Did... did you just refer to yourself in the third person?"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:49 pm
"Probably something personal." Travis said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:14 pm
Chloe rested her chin in her hand, "Seems probable." she said. She noticed Jen slowly making her way back to the group. "Looks like whatever it was has been resolved, let us all rejoice knowing that there is one less problem in the world.."
Jen sat back down, forcing herself to not look at Christopher. "Jenny's really sorry about that... It was rude of her to just leave the way she did..."
Lacey stopped right behind Jen, "Dude, you're doing it again... Are you alright?" she asked becoming more concerned about Jen's mental health.
Jen placed her hand over her mouth, "Sorry, Jenny tends to do that when she gets nervous... She also tends to blurt out embarrassing things about herself..."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:16 pm
"Jen, what's wrong?" Travis asked, very much concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:02 pm
Jen shook her hands in protest, "No no, Jenny's fine." she said, only becoming more embarrassed and nervous.

The others looked at Jen with mixed expressions of cunfusion and concern.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm
"Jen, your talking in third person and acting weird..." Travis said, worried.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games