Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-nemu walked in with 3 bottles of water- here ya go ^^

Shun took the water and smiled. "Thanks Nemu." He said, taking a sip.

-she smiled, and took a drink of hers, and handed one to yuki-

"Hey Nemu?" Shun asked as he looked at her.

yes- she said as she took his hand-

"Whhy must a vampire marry another vampire? He asked as he tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:23 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

-nemu walked in with 3 bottles of water- here ya go ^^

Shun took the water and smiled. "Thanks Nemu." He said, taking a sip.

.....the old council, the ones who made the laws believe if a vampire, and a non vampire marry, and have a child....the child will be imperfect, all of thier weaknesses, none of thier strengths  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

.....the old council, the ones who made the laws believe if a vampire, and a non vampire marry, and have a child....the child will be imperfect, all of thier weaknesses, none of thier strengths

"But its there decision on who they marry. They shouldn't get to choose." Shun said frowning as he looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:28 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"But its there decision on who they marry. They shouldn't get to choose." Shun said frowning as he looked at the ground.

the council made the rule, a vampire can marry a nonvampire, but if they do.....they may never concieve a child  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

the council made the rule, a vampire can marry a nonvampire, but if they do.....they may never concieve a child

"Its still wrong.."Shun said as he put his head on Nemu's shoulder. He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Its still wrong.."Shun said as he put his head on Nemu's shoulder. He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb and closed his eyes.

i know...thats why i want to make you a vampire...i want to be with you forever....i want to have my first child with you........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:47 pm
Shun looked at Nemu and blushed at all the things she said. He looked at the ground and hide his redness with his hair. "I-I'm sorry Nemu. I just don't think I ready for it yet." He stated and gave her an apologetic look.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm
blessedheart
Shun looked at Nemu and blushed at all the things she said. He looked at the ground and hide his redness with his hair. "I-I'm sorry Nemu. I just don't think I ready for it yet." He stated and gave her an apologetic look.

-she smiled and kissed him- neither am I, but i hope..one day, in the future......you are  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:52 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled and kissed him- neither am I, but i hope..one day, in the future......you are

Shun blushed a bit darker and nodded. He hope so too. He shyly hugged her and kissed her forehead. "I love you Nemu." Shun said, saying love for the first time as he gently kissed her lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a bit darker and nodded. He hope so too. He shyly hugged her and kissed her forehead. "I love you Nemu." Shun said, saying love for the first time as he gently kissed her lips.

-she smiled, and kissed back- im glad...........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Sun blushed and nodded as he smiled happily at her. "What woould you like to do now?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Sun blushed and nodded as he smiled happily at her. "What woould you like to do now?" He asked.

i can think of a few things, but no, were not ready for that, how about dinner?  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Okay." Shun said as he tilted his head wondering what Nemu was thinking about but smiled. "Where? Your place?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:06 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Okay." Shun said as he tilted his head wondering what Nemu was thinking about but smiled. "Where? Your place?"

of course, i cant cook at your house, i dont know where anything is ^^
and by the way, if ur wondering what i was thinking about at first, dont do it too much, you may get a nosebleed if you try to picture it........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

of course, i cant cook at your house, i dont know where anything is ^^
and by the way, if ur wondering what i was thinking about at first, dont do it too much, you may get a nosebleed if you try to picture it........

Shun tilted his head at her statement but nodded. "Okay. And I don't have a house Nemu." Shun said, "It got burned down when I was five."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games