Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:02 pm
Travis continued working, his back sore.

Emily sighed as she stood and started to follow Cherry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 pm
Jen finished her conversation, 'Should probably stop talking now, feel free to stop by for another 'bachalor party' if you want to continue the conversation later.'. She went up Travis, "You look sore." Jen said as she began to rub his sholders.
---------------------------
Cherry just flipped through the pages as she continued to walk.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:24 pm
Travis relaxed a bit, "Yeah, a little..."

Emily continued to follow, wanting her magazine back sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:34 pm
"Aw poor baby! I didn't get too rough with you did I?" she asked as she continued to rub his sholders.'Which, by the way, would be pretty damn sad.' Jen added to herself in though, very glad Travis couldn't see the expression on her face.
------------------------
Cherry reached her bedroom door, which was shut, and began to jump up and down trying to grab the handle to let herself in. "Can't...reach...."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 pm
Travis smiled slightly, "No, I'm still in one piece, aren't I?"

Emily helped Cherry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 pm
"You know, next time you don't have to be afraid of getting a little rougher with me... you know, putting me in my place when I hurt you?" She said trying to soften her own expression, it wasn't working. 'yeah, and maybe you could... you know, actually let me be the girl for once!!' Jen yelled inside her head, trying her hardest to keep the thoughts to herself.
-------------------------
Cherry smiled, "Thank you!" she said giddily as she walked into her room and closed the door.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 pm
Travis sighed, "I... I can try..."

"Your welcome." Emily said, then the door was closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:51 pm
Ashley was sitting with her friends as they continued to kill time at the mall, Omar and his friends had already left-- leaving the girls to talk about, well mostly nothing. Ashley sighed and got up, "Okay I'm seriously bored with just sitting here! Isn't there something to like, do here?" she asked.
Michelle and Natasha got up as well, each wanted something to do. "Yeah,"Natasha said "Let's go do some more shopping if anything! Please?" Michelle nodded in agreement.
Courtney smiled, feeling slightly better abut things. "I defiantly think we should! I do need a new outfit for my date after all."
"Why don't you just show up naked? I'm sure you'll just be having sex most the time anyway." Cici suggested with a snicker. "But no, you're right, let's go."
All the girls began to walk off to find a good store, Ashley walked closer to Cici for the first time today, she had a feeling Cici found it weird that her right-hand girl was suddenly getting closer to 'the lackeys'.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 pm
Kevin had headed off to find a place for a good pair of pants.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm
Cici led the girls through the store they finally decided they wanted to go in. "What kinda look ya wanna go for Courtney?" she asked looking through some of the racks for something nice for her friend.
Courtney shruged. "Hmm, how 'bout vixen sex kitten?" she said with a giggle.
The other girls began to giggle as well.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm
Kevin was elsewhere in the store in his quest to find a new pair of pants.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm
Courtney had grabbed several different top and bottom combinations and a couple of dresses, and began looking for a dressing room. As she walked down the aisle she spotted Kevin, she stopped in her tracks and just stared at him sadly.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm
Kevin felt someone staring at him and looked, stopping when he saw Courtney.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm
Courtney looked to the side, then back at Kevin. She decided to walk up to him. Courtney contemplated if she should just try and be nice or rip him a new one.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm
Kevin watched her, trying to think of something to say.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games