Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm
Courtney decided to just be nice, maybe if she played her cards right they could really start going out. "Hey, Kevin... What are you doing here?" she asked blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 pm
"Hey... err, not much, just looking for some new pants... the ones I have aren't very good for running..." Kevin said, shifting a bit in place.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm
"Oh..." Courtney said nerveously, "So... how have you been? Been up to anything interesting lately? Anything would more interesting than what I've been up to lately, I've just been laying in bed moping all the time." Courtney laughed sheepishly not sure if it she should have mentioned that last part.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm
"Oh, err, well, nothing you could really call interesting..." Kevin said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 pm
Laughing nerveously, Courtney's blush faded a bit, perhaps getting him back would be easier than she thought. "You know, somehow I sort of expected that answer..." she said taking another few steps closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:33 pm
Kevin shrugged, "True, not much tends to happen..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:08 pm
"Perhaps I could give you something to do? I thik maybe we should try and talk things out. You know, try again?" Courtney suggested with a hopeful little smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 pm
"You gonna try again with all the other guys too?" Kevin said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:13 pm
Courtney took a small step back, she looked at the floor, then back up at Kevin. "Those other guys... I mean... this time we'd actually be going out. I wouldn't see the others..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:20 pm
"So, before, we never actually went out? Even when I out and out asked you out, we went, only you left the movie early?" Kevin asked.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:52 pm
"Dating and going our are two different things, Kevin, What we did was date, it's not like we were totally going out. Nothing steady as far as I was concerned." Courtney said, becoming nerveous once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:53 pm
"So we really were never together, even from the beginning? And why do you even want to be with me now, after confessing all of this?" Kevin said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 pm
Jen was sitting in the apartment, feeling utterly bored, a feeling that seemed hard to escape nowadays. She was messing around with her guitar playing random notes. Every so often she's right down a few notes and words to go with them. She took her cigarette out of her mouth and stubbed it out in a nearby ash tray. "I'm sooooo bored!" she finally allowed herself to exclaim.

Elsewhere in the city Shadow the hedgehog was wandering around, mumbling about some mission the Doctor had sent him on. He popped the collar of her leather coat and continued to roam around. Shadow stuck his hand in his pocket and clenched his fist around the red Chaos Emerald counseled within it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:44 pm
Travis had finished his accounting and was working a bit on B.L.A.N.K.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:57 pm
Jen walked into the room, her guitar strapped firmly to her back. "I'm bored!" She yelped, crossing her under her chest. "Let's go out or something! Seriously." Jen huffed a bit more and leaned against the doorway. She had a tired look on her face, making it seem that the boredness was litterally wearing her out.
-----------------------
Shadow's ears perked up, a beeping sound emitting from the device placed in his ear. "What is it, Doctor?" he asked quietly.
"Shadow! What's taking so long? Certainly it can't be that difficult to find a few test subjects for my newest invention!? The Eggman Empire is on the line!"
"All in due time, Doctor. Finding civilians suitable for your plan takes time." Shadow whispered.
"Well, I suppose you may be right, after all, few are worthy of my genious." Eggman said before clicking off.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games