Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image
Oh! I have some exciting news!

Yesterday I discovered a nice little treasure when I was looking through the latest issue of our school newspaper. I'm officially listed as the Copy Editor! :D

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Oh. My. Goodness! *glomps person who posted the picture above on Tumblr* Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I saw that picture awhile back but I wasn't able to find it. So glad to find it again. :D

"...and you said-"
"I said you were the most beautiful thing I ever saw."
"And then you stole me. And I stole you."
"I borrowed you."
"Borrowing implies the intention of returning the said object that was taken. What makes you think I would ever give you back?"
~ Idris and the Doctor, Doctor Who "The Doctor's Wife"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
La di da...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image
User Image

"When I first met the Doctor a long, long time ago he knew everything about me. Think about that. Impressionable young girl and suddenly this man just drops out of the sky. He's mad and clever and wonderful... and... and knows every last thing about her. Imagine what that does to a girl. But the problem is it's all back to front. My past is his future. His firsts are my lasts. I live for the day that I see him. There will come a day will I'll look into that man's eyes - My Doctor - and he won't have the faintest idea who I am. And I think it's going to kill me."
~ River Song
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 pm
User Image
User Image

I saw some of these at Borders when I stopped there.

Darn you Doctor Who series and episode DVDs! Why do you have to be so bloody much?! And Torchwood! *screams out of frustration*
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image

...if you want to live.

*laughs* Sorry. Had to.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image
Hmm... oh yeah! I was going to talk about the book I'm currently reading. It's one of the new books I got when I stopped by Borders. The book is called "Anna and the French Kiss." When I first saw it on the bookshelf, I wasn't sure whether I really wanted to get it or not. But after reading the first page and realizing how much it sounded like me, I had to get it.

I'm about a third of the way through it now (started today, in case you want to know; nothing better to do at my grandparents...). Definitely was a great decision to get it. Though I have to admit I keep imagining the character Anna to be me and the character St. Clair to be Benedict. I can't help it! The description of St. Clair keeps reminding me of Benedict.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 am
User Image
____"Hold on a sec." Meredith covers the mouthpiece. "It was nice meeting you. See you at breakfast?"
____"Yeah. See ya." I try to say this casually, but I'm so thrilled that I skip from her room and promptly slam into a wall.
____Whoops. Not a wall. A boy.
____"Oof." He staggers backward.
____"Sorry! I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were there.
____He shakes his head, a little dazed. The first thing I notice is his hair - it's the first thing I notice about everyone. It's dark brown and messy and somehow both long and short at the same time. I think of the Beatles, since I've just seen them in Meredith's room. It's artist hair. Musician hair. I-pretend-I-don't-care-but-I-really-do hair.
____Beautiful hair.
____"It's okay, I didn't see you either. Are you all right, then?"
____Oh my. He's English.
____________p.15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-------------------------------------

____"Hey, St. Clair. How was your summer?"
____"Hallo, Amanda. Fine."
____"Did you stay here, or did you go back to London?" She leans over her friend, a short girl with a severe ponytail, and positions herself for maximum cleavage exposure.
____"I stayed with me mum in San Francisco. Did you have a good holiday?" He asks this politely, but I'm pleased to hear the indifference in his voice.
____________p. 25

User Image

-------------------------------------

____True to her word, Rashmi pays for my ticket. I take the opportunity to slip out a scrap of paper and a pen that I'd hidden in my jacket for this very purpose. Mer is next in line, and I transcribe her speech phonetically.
____Oon ploss see voo play.
____St. Clair leans over my shoulder and whispers. "You've spelled it wrong."
____My head jerks up in embarrassment, but he's smiling. I drop my face, so that my hair shields my cheeks. They blush more for his smile than anything else.
[...]
____It's odd, but I keep finding myself distracted. By the white of his teeth through the darkness. By a wavy bit of his hair that sticks straight out to the side. By the soft aroma of his laundry detergent. He nudges me to silently offer the armrest, but I decline and he takes it. His arm is close to mine, slightly elevated. I glance at his hands. Mine are tiny compared to his large, knuckly boy hands.
[...]
____I risk a glance, and St. Clair stares back. Deeply. He has not looked at me like this before. I turn away first, then feel him turn a few beats later.
____I know he is smiling, and my heart races.
____________p.105-107

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:20 am
User Image
Those are a few of the many moments between Anna and St. Claire that really stood out as Benedict Cumberbatch moments. Hopefully the animated gifs of Benedict as Sherlock helped portray the imagery that appeared in my head as I read the text and thought of Benedict. *shrugs*

Anyway... I'm heading off to bed. So night night.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image
User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone.

After several hours of cramps, I can finally finish eating my chicken-flavored Top Ramen that I made for lunch. I hate when cramps make it hard to have an appetite to eat. Even more so when the cramps cause a nauseated feeling, making you wary on whether to eat or not.
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games