Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:02 pm
Travis looked up at her, "All right. Where do you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 pm
Jenn shrugged, "I'm not sure. Just somewhere." Jen walked over to Travis and pulled him out to the main room. "I guess will just wander around until we get there. I'm in a walking mood today anyway!" Jen stomped around in her clucky boots, her messy pony tail bobbing up and down with every step. Once in the middle of the room she pulled up her torn fishnet stocking and threw on her leapord print coat. She held it closed for a second, only allowing a small amount of her pink plaid mini skirt to peep out. "You are ready to go, right?" she asked.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:11 pm
"Hold on, lemme grab my shoes. We can stop by a parts store, I've been meaning to." Travis said as he got his shoes on, motioning for BLANK to get into his pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:21 pm
Jen sat on the couch and waited for Travis to be ready. She put her hands behind her head and began to hum.
-----------
Shadow sighed, glad to finally be offline with the incompetent oaf. He looked around at the people around him, none of them seemed to have any sense, or any other useful attributes whatsoever.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 pm
Travis was soon ready and held the door open for Jen politely.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:33 pm
Jen hopped off the couch and went out the door. She could have gotten it herself, but she didn't say anything; she did, however, make a slightly annoyed face. With her guitar still on her back, she went down the hall. Jen sighed, maybe she should have just asked her new friends to hang out too. Feeling it would have seemed rude to suggest it now. She kept her mouth shut.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm
Travis locked the door and followed her, noticing the annoyed expression.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:55 pm
Jen just continued down the hall silently. It would have been a better idea to just stay home. Jen sighed, not quite sure what all her hostility was about. She shook her head frantically, trying to exile the thoughts from her head.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:57 pm
(skipping to outside!)

Travis walked out and headed to the car.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:13 pm
Jen put her arms behind her head and watched as her boyfriend went, "You don't want to just walk around aimlessly?" she asked somewhat sadly. Jen tapped her foot on the ground, feeling as if her boyfriend had ignored her.
----------------
Shadow was begining to feel aggitated, the Doctor wouldn't allow him to procrastinate any longer, and now he wan't even trying to!  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:15 pm
"Oh, yeah, we can walk. Sorry, my mind was kinda elsewhere." Travis said with a meek smile.

B.L.A.N.K peeked his head from Travis' pocket and looked around.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm
"Jen turned and began walking, "Well where was it, exactly?" she asked curiously. Jen's arms were still behind her head as she went on her merry way. Once more she began humming.
----------------
Shadow saw the couple walk out of their apartment, he kept his eyes on them momentarily, but after further examination, decided they weren't worth his time.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 pm
"Thinking about what to look for if we run by a parts shop. I FINALLY got B.L.A.N.K's AI finished, so now I'm looking for hardware to install." Travis said with a proud smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm
Jen nodded, and began to hum louder. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going and ended up bumping into someone. "oops, I'm sorry!" she said looking up into her victims eyes.

Shadow glared down at her and pushed her away. "Stay out of my way." he mumbled as he began to continue down the street once more.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm
"Well that was rude... are you okay, Jen?" Travis asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games